Doesn't drink alcohol

>doesn't drink alcohol
>doesn't use nicotine
>doesn't use illegal drugs

Is there ANYONE else here on this board who fits the above criteria? If you don't, then don't post.

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19562864
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Does it count if you've only tried it?

>I'm straight edge
lmao what a loser

Only if you've made a commitment to yourself not to do it anymore.

what about legal drugs?

I used to do all those things, now I only drink once every couple months and possibly smoke a few cigarettes that night as well.

>I'm a druggie normie prole

Double loser

I do all of those.

What are you talking about, normies avoid everything besides alcohol like the plague. Besides I only take the the cool kid drugs
>nicotine
>alcohol
>cocaine

does LSD count? it doesn't affect physical, which we all know is the most important

I don't smoke cigarettes

I do smoke weed weekly, alcohol daily, and yea I get flu shots. Do I qualify for this thread?

>doesn't kill animals (aka eat meat)
>doesn't rape animals (aka drink milk)

Include being vegan on your list and then ONLY then you have a healthy lifestyle.

Wow, you people are pathetic. I thought this was a health board?

there was a thread where some guy took acid and he lost all interest in his job lol. I'm kind of scared that might happen to me. I've done shrooms and I can't exactly explain the epiphanies I've had but I could see how you could completely change your life for better or for worse altering your brain chemicals like that.

i drink a good bit, been drinking a single beer to help me study and hell yeah i love beer haha

>vegan
>healthy

AHAHAHAHAHA

oh wait you're serious...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

i tried a screwdriver and some whiskey in high school, and had a shot of vodka in my freshman year of uni with a girl i wanted to fugg. i hate booze and other than those instances i haven't touched the stuff, nor do i intend to.
i smoked 1 cig (ididnotinhale.bll) with my sister years ago. never again
weed's legal here, and i've been a medical patient for years. i don't even smoke to get high, i vape high CBD weed to relax and kill pain/anxiety
never done anything else
do i qualify? probably not, but whatever.

And you losers obviously don't know how to read either. I specifically asked for responses from those who didn't use any of this shit, and now this has become another drug thread. And you druggies wonder why nobody likes you.

In reply to you obvs

Thanks, 600lbs fatty.

But I've gone from all of the above in excess daily to a few joints on the weekends. It was fun but far more trouble than it's worth tbqh.

stopped smoking two days ago. will socially drink every once in a while because i don't like it enough to get addicted, but everything else i'll avoid if only to strengthen my willpower.

I don't interact in way shape or form with anything that I can identify as potentially addictive because I have easy time getting hooked in this type of shit, I've been there and I tested myself to make sure this is actually true and not a one case thing.

I don't smoke, don't take illegal drugs and drink only like one time a month alcohol.

Am I allowed to post?

I belong on this list, never liked smoking anything, too afraid to drink since family history of alcoholism and father was a violent drunk. Am considering hopping on a few cycles when I get in my 30s, but that won't be for another 7 years.

Fuck you, I'll post anyway.
>mostly cut out alcohol
>still smoke weed lmao every day after work
I mean, at least it's not a ton of pointless calories like beer. Alcohol makes me feel like shit regardless anymore.

No.

Eat a bullet.

i haven't done shrooms personally but my friends say acid is much better as your more energetic and your limbs dont feel as heavy as if they were on shrooms

Hey Achmed, how's Sweden this time of the year? Ramadan will be tough, right?

So everyone who doesn't do legal or illegal drugs is a muzzie? Is Trump a muzzie?

Fucking bitch.

>Is Trump a muzzie?
Trump's drugs are called sugar and fat.

Your drug is nigger dick.

And the contents of Hillary's diapers.

>Smoking weed everyday

Weed is alright for a year or two to find yourself. But then you need to hangup the phone, trust me.
If not: Enjoy that dull state of mind 24/7, and being the same person for years without any genuine progress in your life.

Source: ex-pothead.

I'll pass, Achmed.

Can these fucking non fitness related threads please be deleted? Even reddit provides better help than this shit site.

Nicotine still but I quit alcohol, heroin, cocaine and benzodiazepines after I was addicted for 12 years. Would never be able to tell looking at me now.

Already had your daily fill, huh?

This isn't a help board dumbass, it's Veeky Forums. Fuck off to Reddit...they'll "help" your dyel pudgy ass

>if you eat animal products you are 600 lbs

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I'm a pot smoker

drink beer occasionally

used to pop pills when I was like 21

keep thinking about trying cocaine

I fucking hate this thread. Why did you start this thread, OP? Not enough white women to rape today?

ego death via weed lmao

where is iboga, fucker

nah I have friends

Weed isn't illegal here. Guess I'm a social weed smoker, as in few times a year.

how do you afford coke? isn't it like $60/g or some shit?

not the guy you're replying to, but like anything buy in bulk and sell what you don't use.

I do. I've never been interested in smoking, I don't enjoy being drunk and I highly doubt drugs could be good for me seeing my history of mental problems (OCD, depression)

Yes veganism is healthy ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19562864

dont do it man. stick to pills once in a while and maybe somr ket for the hell of it. but cocaine is dangerous. not for your health but for your mental health. it can get u in alot of fights and such. it def isnt worth it

Those voices in your head?

>get drunk about twice a week
>smoke in smoking areas but not habitually
>have used weed, MDMA and ket and am just starting a blast
fucking lol at high inhib moralfags desu

I fucking hate YOU. Little twat.

Only ever had alcohol once, and that was by accident.

What a fucking shitty infographic. I sincerely hope this is an Ironic post, but here we go.

>We are efficient at killing many animals
Ok, sure. There's nothing wrong with this.

>Carbon dioxide savings is the same as taking off 500k cars if americans skipped one meal of chicken
There is no source here precisely because the calculations are obviously bullshit. The grocery stores, factories, trucks, aka. CO2 producing elements in the meat industry already produce a relatively fixed amount of CO2, because they're either in operation, or shut down. What someone did was look up the amount of CO2 produced by the chicken industry, reduce by a %, apply value to cars. BOOM! look at the savings!

>Grain arguments
People intentionally diversify their diet. There is a limited amount of demand for grains. furthermore, the most efficient way of feeding people isn't necessarily the best.

>Water arguments
Water efficiency is a fucking meme. You're not magically transporting water to africa every time you don't take a shower. Instead, you are saving your municipal government some money.

>Animal poop "arguments"
This is necessarily to fertilize the exact fucking plants you advocate eating.

>194,000,000,000 PUS CELLS A YEAR from 750,000 SOMATIC CELLS HOLY FUCK

Big numbers, "pus cells"(which do not exist), aimed at the general intelligence level of someone deficient in B12

>Bacteria in your food
WOW! Who would have fucking guessed? Do leaf-muchers assume you're going eat everything raw?

yeah but we have some great conversations man

>20 hours nicotine free

Hold me brahs

drugs are great but they should not become boring as in just another thing you have to do. There is nothing wrong with getting wasted every once in a while

cigs are for degenerates though

Well, if this thread taught me anything, it's that I'm the healthiest person on it.

Does it count if I'm a only a novice lifter?

gum

>buy mdma super cheap online for like £10/gram (1/4 of UK street price and isn't cut with speed and other shit)
>do a little bit every few weeks at Fabric or XOYO with my mates, have a nice clean high, lose a bit of sleep but ultimately feel fine the next day, no worse than a standard hangover
>cheaper and more fun than getting drunk

I don't see the problem

I get a gram for 70€, it's not the cheapest but also not the purest though still does it's job. I don't do it regularly, maybe 10-15 times a year, at like 0.2g at most.

Suck my dick OP
Literally goin to Amsterdam tomorrow to drink, smoke, swear, jaywalk and fuck your mom in the red lights district
HAHHAHAHAHHAHHA

>im-fucking-plying that modern grow techniques haven't produced strains capable of full blown psychedelic experiences
yeah nah smoke moar

sounds good senpai enjoy it

Babby's first joint?

not really, just trying to share my experience m8.

I’ve had wine and scotch and enjoyed them. But it’s more of a “couple times a year” thing than what most would call “drinking”.

Never touched the other stuff.

Gave up soda and sugar in my coffee in the last couple years.

Feels good man.

Yeah we get it you smoke a pound of kush and barely even get a buzz. Who are you trying to impress here, friend?

Not perfect, but considering all the other crap posted here, it's like a breath of fresh air.

>not perfect
Buddy, why do you feel you have the authority to judge other people?

I can live with not smoking. It's the feeling tired and dizzy that's fucking me up.

I'm unsure whether it's related or not but I would bet it is.

Druggies do it all the time. They accuse non-users of being shills, hypocrites, socially inferior losers, friendless, etc. They have this elitist attitude that infuriates me.

I fit the criteria because I am a Christian. Feels pretty good.

I fit it. Drugs are fucking pointless.

Breh, Jesus literally went out of his way to make water into wine. Drinking is fine.

No u
T b h I really don't think it's a problem for me. If I did find myself stagnating or constantly dulled I would immediately cut back or at least go on a break. And by smoke every day I mean a bowl before rush hour traffic and maybe one before bed, not going through my entire day stoned or anything. Plus it helps my appetite when putting on muscle

patch, gum or vape broski. It can be done.

i use all of them and i have higher lifts than you. fuck off back to /r9k you depressed loser.

what does christianity have to do with alcohol, nicotine or drugs?

jesus was big on wine bro

I'm not religious, but I seriously doubt Jesus would've abused wine like some back-alley wino.

What are you lifting, the remote?

Drugs and alcohol are a catalyst for sin. Why try to get as close as possible to the fire if I know I'll eventually get burned? As for Jesus and wine, I cannot compare my willpower to that of Jesus. As such, I avoid temptation at all costs.

yeah because either you don't drink or you're a raging alcoholic. there is literally no middle ground.

why the fuck have /pol/ invaded here

can't you keep your autistic beliefs about some dead sandnigger away from here? its like you're a 60 year old man ffs

hi

I've smoked weed before, but that isn't illegal here.

Jesus drank wine, but he certainly didn't abuse it. There's a way to enjoy wine on occasion without abusing it.

"Not that which goeth into the mouth defileth a man, but that which cometh out of the mouth, this defileth a man."

I'm not from /pol/. I'm just trying to explain my reasoning for my actions. I hope you find your way in life sooner rather than later.

> You can only exist at either extremes

>being this arrogant
yeah i 'found my way' when you were still being bullied in high school. i'm dissatisfied with religious arses here shitting up the board with trash like that.

SUGAR IS A DRUG REEEEEE

>Jesus
>sandnigger

The general consensus, I believe, is that he was Caucasian, the gray area between Aryan and Arab. Also, Jesus' birth predated the founding of Islam.

Peace be with you, friend.

i'm the normie, cigs and beers, but i don't give a shit if you snort cocaine or smokes weed

You should at least try everything out.