Racism aside- Why are African Americans naturally stronger than the European Americans...

Racism aside- Why are African Americans naturally stronger than the European Americans? It's like almost across the board too. Even overweight Africans who have never worked out have a really nice muscle base underneath. Hell it's not uncommon to see 13 year olds at 6'4 that look like they've been lifting a few years. I think it's pretty undeniable there's something more going on there. Why aren't we looking into it? Any theories?

Other urls found in this thread:

stateofobesity.org/disparities/blacks/
cdc.gov/nchs/data/nhsr/nhsr010.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_world_records_in_Olympic_weightlifting
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm not American but I would assume natural selection from them being brought over as slaves to do physical labour. The weak ones wouldn't have made the cut.

hey man that's racist, we're all identical and equal race is just a social construct

Most obvious main difference I've noticed is they all have massive glutes. Even big fat guys have massive strong asses. Does their muscle grow faster? Do they require less nutrition for growth?

>spend thousands of years in tribal warfare
>why are they so jacked lol :^)

They have the quickest path to juiciness but they are nowhere near the strongest people on earth.

what
aren't the top lifters all white and asian (oriental)?

Really though? I mean jesus, they were only slaves for what like 4-5 generations max. Why isn't there more information about all this supposed selective breeding going on throughout history?

I saw the Bill Nye show about diet, Karlie Kloss said we're all different so diets don't work, but really, we're all the same race, HUMAN.

I'm talking about natural fitness- the way they naturally develop without lifting to max potential. Most black dudes I know hardly lift but have insane physique.

The races have biological differences. The races are not equal biologically, just as genders are not equal biologically. The races have natural physical, mental, and behavioral differences.

The effort to bury and deny these facts is becoming more and more rampant each year.

Most blaqs are manlets, most sports writers are third tier jews who have a weird fetish for blaqs.

Exactly. Blacks are proof of alpha genetics theory.

There was this Tyrone who went to my school. He never touched a weight in his life, never worked out, I even asked him how he got his physique one time and he said he didn't do anything, the only sport he played was football (soccer) occasionally.

I remember seeing him at the local health club (was a gym/tennis/swimming place one weekend back then and he was absolutely ripped, perfect insertions, BROAD SHOULDERS and NARROW HIPS, VASCULAR AS FUCK. This was a guy who NEVER lifted (again, i confirmed it with him + he wasnt the type to lie anyway), yet he looked better THAN ANY GUY IN THE LOCKER ROOM. I asked him if he'd been working out and he asked he hadnt, he'd just been swimming. I remember just laughing after he left - why do betas even TRY to compete with guys like that? It's funny because he wasn't absolutely covered in muscle like most obsessed bloated gymcels, it's just he had the ideal SKELETON, BONE STRUCTURE and MUSCLE INSERTIONS. ALL THINGS ENTIRELY DETERMINED BY GENETICS. That was an early major redpill for me, realising that genetics, not lifting, nor roids, nor effort are what determine aesthetics.

Another funny thing I realised that day was how pathetic /pol/fags are for even THINKING they have a chance. Yeah, I'm sure your "Aryan princesses" will reeeeallly prefer your "proud nationalist Christian morality" and powerlifting (FUCKING LMAO) to Alpha Tyrone's LONG, DOM BBC.

1. cultural differences - while white kids are gaming, black kids are shooting hoops and being active

2. skin colour - if you took a white guy and made him black, he'd appear to be more muscular

3. genetics - black guys are more explosive leading them to seek out physical activities more

but remember, black guys barely have a standing in strength sports. almost all record holders in oly, powerlifting, strongman etc are white.

N-no! My Jewish professor says biodiversity is just an excuse to be racist.

They are also the most prone to obesity so there must be some kind double edged sword going on genetically.

They're not. Niggers are weaker than Whites, and shorter as well, on average in the US by an inch.
Worlds Strongest Man - always White.
Top Shotput, Discus, Hammer throwers - almost always White, there was one decent American who was half-Samoan.
Top Weightlifters, always Chinks in the midget classes, always White and usually Slavic in the higher weight classes.
Top Powerlifters, overwhelmingly White in all weight classes, there's one superfatass nigger and that is pretty much it.
Offensive Line in the NFL overwhelmingly White with a lot of Samoans, very few niggers. Ditto with interior defensive line.

most black guys i know are dyel. poor american urban blacks spend their lives doing sports, and it shows.

For the same reason they're naturally dumber than European Americans; genetics.
>inb4 butthurt SJWs

If someone can be naturally physically stronger, someone else can be naturally more intelligent.

>naturally
They're not. They just have a culture that's not based around vidya, so they get more opportunity to become stronger. Plus fighting + following daddy to jail.

If you grew up as a thug, you'd also be stronger than if you grew up being a fatass playing vidya.

jewish shill detected

Nice try there

Climbing trees all day builds good muscle.

>it's not uncommon to see 13 year olds at 6'4 that look like they've been lifting a few years
it actually is extremely uncommon to see somehting like that

most whiteboys are pudgy skinnyfats.
most nignogs are skinny lanklets or fatasses.
most americans in general are out of shape. blacks overall have higher obesity rates than other races (asians have the lowest) but i imagine a lot of that comes from whale sheboons in the soutgh.
sadöy there's no census data on how many people of each race are jacked or work out regularly, so we can't really talk about this without relying on bullshit anecdotes and hearsay.

Europeans are genetically predisposed to putting on weight(fat) compared to Africans.

Back to /rAsian masculinity senpai.

This. Black people tend to be faster, but they usually can't swim nor are they as smart on average. Racial differences exist(much like genetics in bodybuilding), but for some reason it's a no-no to talk about them.

>comparing orcs to high elves.
yeah nah. orcs may be naturaly taller and stronger but are also savage and dumb.

>Swims and plays soccer
Where could this physique have come from I wonder??

>Why are African Americans naturally stronger than the European Americans?
Except this isn't true.

Black guys are attracted to the most profitable sports aka sports that are actually relevent in society.
Also, their limb proportions aren't as favorable for power and oly lifting as the other races

Their skin is darker so it highlights more. That's it. It's the same reason white guys look buffer tan.

Hormonal differences, dietary differences, they were born to a 16 year old mother not a 35 year old mother, 35,000 years plus of isolated evolution in Africa.

They've lived in the wild for much longer than the white man or asians. This means they need more muscle to survive where as we have domesticated ourselves with civilization and have less muscle and other athletic features as a result. And this is one of the reasons why it's an undeniable fact that different human races exist.

I'd love to see a study into this, but it'd never happen because anthropology is racist now.

What are you talking about DTs are mostly black. DEs however are cery mixed. The thing is whites have more max strenght but blacks respond better to training and have better fast muscles

They're not.

They do, however, frequently gravitate towards competative/professional sports as a source of income.

>Black guy
>swimming

Out of all the races, blacks have the most dense bones

>Most black dudes I know hardly lift but have insane physique
There's like six black guys at my gym, none of them look good. Maybe you're just a cuck

I'd really like to see a source on that "whites are an inch taller on average". I'm 6 ft, and almost every black dude I meet is taller than me.

Ok so, assuming we bred them into physical dominance over the course of several generations, it shouldn't be long until those superior genetics start being gradually bred out through natural selection processes. Essentially what we're seeing right now in America is the worlds first example of human genetic engineering, but the experiment is over, and gradually it will return to normal.

They're not you dumb negro. Literally 99% of the worlds strongest humans are White men.

>black guy
>knows how to swim

This story is a lie isn't it?

Seriously what the hell is going on, is Veeky Forums this clueless? It seems almost everyone in this thread thinks Negroes actually are stronger and more muscular on average, when it's the complete opposite. Whites are by far the strongest race, it's not even a competition.
The only thing Negroes are good at is running.

But can white men beat black men at running?

Itt: Insecure whites

And jumping

darker skin enhances the looks of muscular definition
that's also why white bodybuilders put tons of spray tan on themselves, to the point where they look almost as dark as black competitors

>their limb proportions aren't as favorable for power and oly lifting as the other races
which is why they aren't as strong IRL, either. they'll have a harder time lifting a couch etc. also eveyone is attracted to high paying sports, not only black men. dunno where you pulled that one fom.

I mean, you can insult me for no reason but we're supposedly living in the same country. I've lived my entire life around black people. Sure, there are overweight and out of shape black people, but I will say, it's much more common to see a jacked black kid than a jacked white kid, and its much more common to see a fat black guy with a great frame and muscle poking through than it is to see a fat white dude with muscle poking through. Honestly, besides at the gym, I rarely see strong white people. It's like spotting a unicorn when I find another white dude who lifts out in the wild.

They're not. look at the sport of strongman.

huh. never noticed that before.

Isnt the world record high jumper a cuban?

whites are naturally stronger, you only see more jacked black kids because they don't like schools due to low IQ/motivation, hence turning to sports

>Blaqs are manlets
I have never met a nigger shorter than 6'

tbf, strongman is not a popular sport and its competitors are mostly from eastern european or scandinavian countries, which have low populations of black men

So what you're saying is that you're poor. Don't compare white trash to people with actual good genes.

funny, seeing as the average whitey in the US is 0.5" taller than the average nignog

meanwhile europe imports the weakest nigs

they just have to tend lower bf%
fucking normies swear to god

you thought they drown themselves in spray tan just for the lulz?

Brits only picked the strongest africans to be slaves. And of those, only the most durable survived the trip. And of those, only the best survived the hard work.

excuses. Like saying blacks don't venture into maths/physics because they don't care rather than their smaller cranial capacity

I think you're falling for the BBC fallacy. It's just not true, so when you see one it's confirmation bias.

>afticans were the only race to have tribal wars
Go back to elementary school

bullshit, obesity rates for niggers in the US are 50% higher than obesity rates for Whites.

Go to the fucking CDC they have population surveys, you can fucking use Jewgle you goddam moron, can't you?

The thing is that Europeans created social structures beyond tribes oh say 8000 years ago. Africans still have not created societies past neolithic standards, all the great works of Africa are done by Egyptians or Arabs.

ACTUALLY there was study on this recently, the average black guy has more muscle mass, but the average white guy was stronger. Quite interesting if you ask me

Sure, kid.

It's not genetic, it's cultural. Most black children and teens spend their free time playing basketball and other sports, rather than vidya and posting on Croatian Hoola-Hooping image boards.

This baseline athleticism translates into easier progress when they move into the weight room. It's the same for Chad being athletic without having to work as hard.

*tend to have

The slaves were the niggers that lost the tribal wars in Africa and were enslaved. not enough generations of artificial selection went on to have any real effect.

No wonder Tyrone is more aesthetic than Chad

"The United States is facing a new epidemic. More than half of all Americans are overweight or obese and the percentages are most shocking for women of color. African-American, American Indian and Hispanic-American women have the highest risk of becoming overweight, according to the Centers for Disease Control."

Lol niggers have the highest rates of obesity bro.

>Poor=obese
Not surprising

it wasn't so much selective breeding (although i'm sure that did have something to do with it) but it was more that there were several selective bottlenecks between living in africa and becoming a slave.
>african chiefs selling their enemies to the europeans would pick the biggest and strongest to make the most money
>european buyers would pick the biggest and strongest from that already selected pool
>slaves would have to survive brutal conditions in slave ships with very limited food and shelter, and a likelihood that if they seemed weak or sick they'd just be tossed overboard anyway (no sense in wasting two weeks more food or medicine on a slave who's gonna die anyway, and if they did survive would look like shit so wouldnt make you shit for profits)
>practically no medical attention even by the standards of the time
>same selectiveness for size and strength at the auctions in the US
by this point only the strongest, biggest like 50% of the original people captured in africa were still around, and that's a selected pool to begin with
i'd also wager the nigger genetics thing has a stronger correlation the further you are from the deep south where the slaves arrived. if you're travelling 2000 miles from california/chicago/wherever in the 1800s to buy slaves you're gonna be damn picky about which ones you buy. as a result black populations in those areas would end up with a higher proportion of good genetics. whereas shittier slaves that weren't snapped up would remain in new orleans or wherever and sold on at a cheaper price to locals, which might actually explain the correlation between blacks and obesity/bad health in the deep south that's so dramatic but doesn't seem to be as prevalent elsewhere
thoughts?

i dont know about your city, but nationwide data simply states the opposite
pic related

Ever heard of Ray Williams?

stateofobesity.org/disparities/blacks/

It's ironic how fit niggers look better than fit cave beasts desu

>the average white guy was stronger
Lmfao. Is this a joke?

Literally every black guy I've ever met was naturally muscular as fuck, could slamdunk without training, and throw a right cross strong enough to dent a concrete wall. Blacks simply have better genetics, stronger fast-twitch muscles, and are built for fighting. The average untrained black guy will easily knock out an average white guy with a bit of fight training.

Blacks are more athletic. Its not how much strength you have, its how you use it. Yes, Whites have greater maximal strength, but whites also tend to have biomechanics better suited for lifting which create better force output. Blacks tend to have longer limbs and biomechanics that favor greater torque output. Strongest =! Most fit or most athletic. Neanderthals were far stronger than Homo Sapiens, yet we won out. We were better at persistence hunting and throwing.

cdc.gov/nchs/data/nhsr/nhsr010.pdf
page 15

whites are slightly taller in the united states (although only 0.5 cm, my bad), and compared to europeans blacks are 1-2" shorter

A Nigger holds the world record powerlifting total, what are you talking about?

Guys, white slave owners only allowed those with the best genetics for physical work to have children. They were bought then bred for their physiques and work capacity, literally. It wasn't natural selection, it was artificial selection and breeding. It doesn't take nearly as long because it's manufactured.

*!=

Cranial capacity is not a very good indicator of intelligence, desu. Steven Hsu talks about it on his blog. Only has R squared of .16

>scientific study vs. some anons cuck-fantasies
hmmm which to believe

That's because they eat like shit. And it's not bullshit, it's true you retard and the reason is because that trait helps a fuckton when you live in a cold climate.

cherrypicking is not an argument

i can find you a black swimmer too, or a 2.3 meter tall chinaman called yao ming

well, IQ is - African americans around 85, white burgers around 100

Ok, you gots me. Where I live most of the gibsmedats are bigger than the actual humans

I'm 5'9" Living in a town that's 15% black. Most black men I come across are shorter than me. You must have not seen many black people then

Europe was still tribal in 6000BC, also the primary reason that South Africans, Native American, Aborigines, and other cultures like them didn't advance is the fact that natural resources are not the same the word over. Animals native to Europe were easier to domesticate, ore was more plentiful, land was more lush for farming. It isn't abut race it's abut location my friend.

Maybe because the only blacks you've ever met were in sports? I live where there are a lot of blacks and most of them are just fat.

being a top lifter requires autism

I swear dude when I was in highschool the basketball team was all black because the white kids were to short to compete.

you guys are terrible at racism

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_world_records_in_Olympic_weightlifting
no blacks here

interestingly, as they get older the gap decreases from whites being 0.9 cm taller to them only being 0.3 cm taller. Blacklets dying earlier?

I mean, hes fucking number one so its hard not to use him as an example. Hes got the highest raw total in history