Tfw chinlet

>tfw chinlet

How do I into a strong, manly jawline, Veeky Forums? I use a 1/2 inch beard to hide it for now but I know I'm not fooling anyone.

I there hope for me?

Other urls found in this thread:

dash.harvard.edu/bitstream/handle/1/3043406/mobius_beauty.pdf?s..
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Stop being a fucking pussy listening to retards like myself on Veeky Forums and gain some fucking confidence. Girls generally don't give a shit what you look like as long as you have social status and/or money and/or confidence, etc.

Read a book, clean your room, save your dead father from the belly of the whale.

Push you jaw forward 24/7

What? My apartment is clean, I have a wonderful girlfriend, a healthy relationship with my dad and I read quite often. I just want a fucking jawline.

Then you should be in the right state of mind to realize what your chin options are: surgery or live with it.

All that aside, can I see a photo of your "chinlet"? If your life is great in general, how can you possibly be upset about your chin? I still don't think you read, but if you do, it's clearly the wrong books.

he put

V A S E L I N E

on his eyebrows

>girls dont give a shit what you look like

> as long as you have "confidence"

COPE

Left in OP is an accurate representation of my chin. I'm not posting a pic of my face here.

Why can't you just blur half your face out? I just need to see your chin.

>COPE
I said:
>social status and/or money and/or confidence
which is true. Read a book, clean your room.

is ur nose like that?

Alright here you go

Swede detected, you look like your name is Petter Bristav. Either way, that's honestly not a bad chin, what are you on about? It's not the most massive chin in the world, but I'd say that's a normal fucking chin, m8.

There's no real line tho. Maybe I just need to lift more. Thanks anyway.

if you press your tongue on the top of your mouth right now do you see how your jaw flexes? now do that when you're working out. also lose some weight, you don't look exactly lean to see your own fucking jaw line.

Awesome thanks

im starting tren at 300mg a week so ill report back in 15 weeks if it did anything or not.

>Girls generally don't give a shit what you look like

This is why we have chinlets to begin with who will inevitably suffer.

Look, all I'm saying is that worrying about something as insignificant as your fucking chin is just going to drag yourself down. If you don't mention it, likelihood is that no one except for insecure Veeky Forums-tards are going to think about it.

It's also basic science that women aren't as attracted by visual stimuli as men. Men will see a sexy woman and go diamond on the subway train. Women will see a hot guy and likely not even take a second look, because that's not a primary objective for them when it comes to selecting a partner. Read a book, clean your room.

>It's also basic science that women aren't as attracted by visual stimuli as men. Men will see a sexy woman and go diamond on the subway train. Women will see a hot guy and likely not even take a second look, because that's not a primary objective for them when it comes to selecting a partner
Depends on what you mean. Most whores go with an attractive guy when they want to make out and get fucked. I remember when I was on high school, there was some bitches who'd love to brag about who they kissed and shit. Of course, when they'll look for a boyfriend, it'll be some average looking cool guy to be around type, but if you aren't attractive, you won't be able to conquer her before she has already kissed and when they get older fucked half of your city.

What.

you do have a chin LOL

Cut to low bodyfat, lift weights, and hav eproper tongue posture

and please shave that monstrosity off

Lose weight before complaining about chin or jawline

I hear you brother, I definitely know what you're saying, but I think that most guys in their 20s actually AREN'T looking to just drag home a skanky HB8 and sloppy-fuck her in the ass on the first night. Chicks these days will 99 percent of the time definitely have fucked at least two guys in their life, but hey, that's just the modern world. Deal with it or import, what can you do. Even in Japan, if you're a gaijin, you're probably fucking Japanese gaijin-fuckers and you KNOW they've fucked gaijins before.

Either way, OP's chin is perfectly fine and not what I'd call a "chinlet". Also I don't see what's wrong with growing a beard, some chicks love that shit.

LMAO, its pua, redpill tier ideology, you are talking about books while its was proven long time ago by several research that looks matter. Looks matter in every single human relationship, no matter if you are on date, in bank, grocery or at work. Humans rate other people on their appearance, they just lie that looks does not matter because they thinks that it makes them shallow.

If you are attractive girls are miring, you have higher chance to get job, people are more polite and willing to help.

Psychologists call it the "beauty premium." Essentially, the income gap between attractive and unattractive people is comparable to the gap between genders or ethnicities.
We all suffer from the "halo effect" - without realizing it, we take someone's appearance to be telling of their overall character.

Experiments have shown that we consider attractive people "as more sociable, dominant, sexually warm, mentally healthy, intelligent, and socially skilled" than unattractive people.

By the time cute kids become attractive adults, they've benefited from this bias for years, giving them higher levels of confidence.

It's a "self-fulfilling prophecy,"

"Teachers expect better-looking kids to outperform in school and devote more attention to children who are perceived to have greater potential," they write. "Preferential treatment in return builds confidence as well as social and communication skills."

That confidence, the literature suggests, translates into academic achievement and professional success.

dash.harvard.edu/bitstream/handle/1/3043406/mobius_beauty.pdf?s..

jawline is mostly genetic because its bone structure, and there's very little muscle at the front of your jaw/chin. It's all back in your masseters.

some stupid people on here might tell you to "chew mastic gum" but that's dumb because it only works your masseters, which get worked enough from eating/talking/etc that you dont need to buy some meme gum to grow them

PUAS are bluepilled and cucked

Looks matter a lot.

what cause it?

What cause maxillary to grow too far?

Is it purely genetic or improper occlusion could be responsible for big maxillary?