youtu.be/0zrtZe5Twy0
youtube.com/watch?v=x6EPpy8vMEo
youtube.com/watch?v=v9muarjAa3s
youtube.com/watch?v=lUE0rqRqZmM&t=52s
youtube.com/watch?v=9YSYViTOkQU
youtube.com/watch?v=QB_f1L86vIM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

but i cycle as well user.

apparently it doesn't fuck up your muscular adaptation like running does, so i added in 30 minutes of steady state cardio at like 145 bpm. I'm liking it, making me feel like more of an athlete rather than just a fatass who is able to put forth a lot of effort for 10 seconds.

i'm not ready to start "cycling" yet. one day i may "cycle".

>cycling instead of cruising

gear

Robert Forstemann squats 200kg x10.

thats not the cycling you mean though, how many people have easy access to a velodrome

look at tourdefrance cyclists for that

>he thinks that cyclists aren't on massive amounts of gear

Cycling as a sport is less strict than other sports. See Lance Armstrong

they squat just as much as they cycle lol

210kg x10
youtu.be/0zrtZe5Twy0

>tfw no thicc cyclefu

jesus that ass is too much

>cycling as a sport is less strict than other sports

this was only true back during the Armstrong era, nowadays they are super strict about it.

Same as any other sport though, most high level athletes are just doping in the off seasons.

FOR YOU

Are cyclists still anywhere near the performance of the Armstrong era? If yes then they're still on shitloads of substances. The most important thing may just be blood doping though.

>spending hours every day training the same muscle group
>not spending an hour 4 or 5 times a week training all muscle groups

Sounds legit.

BRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPP.... PRRRFFFFFFFFFFSSST

It's difficult to find finishing times and stuff like that since most of his reults have pretty much been scrubbed from the record books, but no one is as dominant as he was, so im sure it has decreased quite a bit. Like you said though the blood doping is the big one

In most sports you can safely say doping is not on the decline simply because there are still new records. If doping were under control we would never see a record in any sport again. And that's just if doping were "halted" so to speak. If it were removed performances should drop below 1980s level in most sports. Imagine that. Never gonna happen.

wait running fucks up muscular adaptation? what kind of broscience is this?

>posts the guy who has a 440lb squat

Froome is definitely on some sort of gear

His wattage was analyzed and he climbed the Ventoux at the same speed Pantani/Armstrong did in the 2000s when the full peloton was under EPO

Op's pic is the result of squatting and cycling and cycling,

The only cycling I do is my steroids

The fat kind

where are his genitals

[spoiler]Steroids take them away[/spoiler]

cycling is probably cleaner than most professional sports these days, the union is the only athletes union in any sport that actively pushes for more testing and cyclists are already tested at many times the rate of other sports and there is definitely an anti-doping culture in the sport now amongst a lot of riders who have it in their interest to see dopers punished, I think the pro peloton is probably like 50% in PED territory (lots of grey area stuff used)

NFL, NBA, MBA, football, tennis, track and field, most olympic sports are probably at 90% PED use for pros

not even close

the stage was much much longer in Pantani Armstrong times and no team work on the mountain like how modern teams work for their leader

Froomes Ventoux was 5.8w/kg, which is hardly impressive compared to Pantani and Armstrong who were 7+w/kg

he also has that fucked up myostatin inhibitor gene thing you see in animals like this

youtube.com/watch?v=x6EPpy8vMEo
youtube.com/watch?v=v9muarjAa3s

Fostermann: big legs
Hoy: fast legs

> see the 1 guy who got caught

Guys raping women is a lot more common than you think too. See Bill Cosby

>toe injury prevented me from squatting for a while
>got into cycling
>finally got healthy enough where I felt comfortable squatting
>"heh, yeah it's been a year since I squatted but I've been cycling, so my legs are probably still pretty strong!"
>end up doing high reps of just the fucking bar for two sets. Take a break after the second set to message some girl on Tinder. Stand up to go do a third set. Legs are fucking sore and I wouldn't even want to do bodyweight squats at that point
I hate getting back into squatting after a break. It's never this hard to get back into anything else, like if I take a year off from bench I'll be able to build up quick but squatting holy fuck all my strength disappeared even with the biking.

Holy sweet jesus. Name/Source?

Are you saying that cyclists are................ on cycles?

youtube.com/watch?v=lUE0rqRqZmM&t=52s

anna mears she's ugly brah

low test fuckboii detected

Just because you do the same sport as an elite sportsman doesn't mean you will automatically start to look like them. For a start, you are not and will never be anywhere near their level of performance. But mainly, a sprint cyclist does not have big legs because he's good at cycling, he builds big legs so that he becomes good at cycling.

really makes you think

I'm talking about the Bédoin climb not the whole stage
Look at this shit andd tell me hes not on the gear
youtube.com/watch?v=9YSYViTOkQU

anyone who has cycled once in their life know that this kind of seated attack is not natural especially for a 63kg slenderman

or this
youtube.com/watch?v=QB_f1L86vIM

Froome dropping Valverde, Contador like it's nothing

he's roided, he probably squats and he's genetically gifted. brb going to harvard to be as smart as the people there

>it doesn't fuck up your muscular adaptation like running does
run on your TOES you fucking faggot

>thinking professional athletes don't do strength training
I cycle 10 miles each day to the gym and back anyway

Butthurt Spaniard

I like cycling, I like watching a show and then put the max resistance on the cycle and cycle as much as I can until my quads and glutes are spaghetti. Also
>Roiding for this.

All succesful cyclists are roiders who had enough money to bribe anti-doping people. Sports is really fucking lucrative.

I think you're wrong. Do you have anything to back this up? Except cycling because fucking everyone is on something there

why would I want big legs? I'm actually trying to achieve a decent squat and deadlift with minimal hypertrophy, but I still have thunder thighs and a DYEL upper body, while I bench almost as much as I squat.