How strong do you have to be to manhandle and generally beat the shit out of the general male population...

how strong do you have to be to manhandle and generally beat the shit out of the general male population, even normies who have athletic experience but dont lift

is 1.75/3/4/5 sufficient?

height is a factor as well

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vROUdwVzUwE
youtube.com/watch?v=Aaehn1aY8Ig
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Punching someone straight in the face will break your wrist or sprain it, do you train and do you know how badly it can hurt to fuck up punch?

>This aint the movies kid

You don't need to be strong at all, you just need to learn how to punch properly. Any person who did boxing for a year or so could fuck up the majority of the male population.

could someone explain the 1.75/3/4/5 or whatever i keep seeing on here

you don't need anything even close to that

in non-staged fights, a normie drops like a sack of shit, even from the punch of a girl in the face (if she actually punched with all her force)

same would be true in pro fighting as well, but a bit less dramatically, e.g. a "fight" in MMA would last .3 seconds after the first engagement tops, if they wouldn't have banned every single actually effective move

Ohp/bench/squat/deadlifts

The numbers refer to how many plates

1/2/3/4 Is generally considered normie strong.

what are the banned moves I need to learn them.
Spinning backhand and flying knees here I come

you don't need much, but they don't need much either to beat the shit out of you (assuming both are untrained faggots)

Use elbows, straight jabs and tackles, any normie is GG

youtube.com/watch?v=vROUdwVzUwE

try to think of basically ANY MOVE.. and yeah it will be illegal/banned

just an extremely simple thing as a hit to the backside of the head.. BANNED

same goes for anything you can come up with really that sounds even half-way effective in an actual fight

>thinks lifting translates 1:1 into fighting
you can be maxxed out on strength and still be disadvantaged.

thanks bro

speed > size

This. Learn martial arts and keep consistently training and most men you could certainly take, especially average people

I don't think you watch much MMA. Pretty much the only banned moves are punches to the back of the head. Elbows and "tackles" are a key part of the sport.

Thats because your parietal bone is basically touching your brain. Less likely to get a concussion if you get rocked in the face vs getting rocked in the back of the head.

Bite ears off

>Not double legging into the phattest fucking spirit bomb tier smash into straight pavement
You'll get slotted but you'll live forever in rekt threads

eyes, groin, throat, ears, etc... list goes on, ALL banned

one squeeze around a guys neck, and its lights out forever if you have the grip to pull 250kg+ deadlift, as just an example

all effective moves are banned.. otherwise fights would be .5 seconds as I said.. also 95% would never be able to fight again/would be dead

I got into a fight once against my will. I didn't want to punch him because I was sure he'd fall and hit his head and I'd go to jail (he was obviously drunk) so I grabbed around his waist, lifted his whole body up with FUNCTIONAL STRENGHT and slammed him on the ground (it was grass not pavement). Worked well and I got out before cops came. Literally put a hat low and walked right past them as they rushed to the scene like in a movie. Felt badass tbqh.

well ok no eyes or groin that's true. but do you really think a skilled MMA fighter would not be able to protect his throat or eyes for more than .5 seconds? even with dirty tricks allowed the strategies would evolve around them. you can't just walk up to a pro fighter in a ring and squeeze his neck

it was just an example, m8

but yeah, theres a REASON all that is banned

because when people (soldiers) end up in hand to hand combat, it lasts about exactly those .5 seconds, just as I said. And one of them dies.

and yeah if everything was allowed, it would be all about who gets the first real grip on any vital part, throat, eyes, groin, once you got your finger in an eye, you won; got you hand around the throat just briefly - you won, etc.

professional "fighting" is absolutely not actual fighting

the difference between MMA and boxing with gloves and no kicks, is minimal

>if they wouldn't have banned every single actually effective move
your ancient chinese secret gookfu 2dedly4u moves don't do jack shit in real life scenarios

yeah but the reason is severe career ending injuries, not so much the lenght of the fights

sounds like exactly the same thing, m8y

if it wasn't career ending, you opponent/you did not fight effectively

and its absolutely about the durations as well.. if you life actually depended on the fight you would NEVER let go after you got a grip on any vital part

its not like grappling ints inevitable, and when one dude is down, he would be dead

so those .5 seconds.. they really aren't far off.. sure they might dance around for a few minutes before one commits 100%, but then its over

those moves would mainly be effective towards the end of the fight (duh) when the fighters are getting tired. fights would just end in death or severe injury instead of KO. like I said you can't just walk up to a trained professional fighter and "hit his weak spots with dirty tactics" without resistance. these guys are trained in dodging punches, avoiding grapples, checking kicks etc. they can dodge and counter your dirty tricks just as well as your clean punches as long as they aren't already tired and exposed.

also a "real life fight" between two soldiers doesnt end in a second unless they have knives (which they do). in ufc with open gloves fingers in eye and groin hits are a standard ordeal and they just take a few seconds to recover and that's because they're allowed to. it doesn't immediately immobilize them like you're suggesting

you'd be better off studying the blade senpai

1/2/3/4 is more than enough

if you can deadlift 405 you're going to be able to manhandle non-athletic males

Yup, and this is why MMA fans are pleb as fuck.

not the other guy, and I think his claims are exaggerated, but let's be real: small joint manipulation is effective. biting is effective. eye gouging is effective. soccer kicking a dude in the head while he's on the ground is effective. Shit like that is not comparable in any way to secret weeaboo arts.

>small joint manipulation
not illegal in MMA

>biting, eye gouging
Less effective than you'd think. Firstly, they don't mean shit without positional dominance, and secondly to bite you have to give up your mouth guard and to eye gouge you have to expose fingers. Both of these things can lead to easily damaged humans. Also they would make the contest unsafe by default and few would want to watch it.

>soccer kicking a dude in the head while he's on the ground
Yeah that's straight up murder.

>normie strong.

when did fitizens become such faggot losers

>1/2/3/4 is normie strong

lol way, way less than 1/2/3/4

are you implying there isn't a difference in standards between Veeky Forums and similiar online fitness communities and the general public?

>implying that any normal human watches the human dogfighting that is the MMA right now

This is bait

Let me guess when the only moves banned were gouges and bites those were the only effective moves?

You're retarded. It's okay that the people on TV are better at fighting than you. They train everyday in it. Just focus on being the best that you can be. No need to drag others down on a Mongolian fish catching board

>2017
>not learning dim mak and how to throw your spirit energy

What happens if as soon as you grab there neck they punch you in the face as hard as they can? Or jump up for a flying arm bar? Now you're unconscious or have a broken arm.

Not hard.

In fact, frighteningly easy.

>jump up for a flying armbar

this has to be a bait, right?

Intent being the key.

Most people don't want to. Motivation is everything.

Look it up. The gooks in pride did it all the time

>I was scare he would fall and hit his head
>so I slammed him into the fucking ground so he would fall faster and hit his head harder
>on grass

Your whole story is retarded. Don't care if true, it's stupid.

I think he's implying that you're a faggot loser for saying the word normie.

Even a 60kg manlet boxer would knock the fuck out of a roider untrained fighter

he fell on his back. I was also drunk which might explain the less than perfect logic

>being afraid of words when they perfectly describe what you're trying to refer to

So is season 2 the last season?

I really want to see Erwin's speech and charge against Zeke.

Low test male detected

You stupid mother fuckers missed OP question completely.
We don't need to hear learn this martial art or learn this or that bruh you can weigh 120lbs if you know how to fight bullshit. No DUH trained > untrained. But that's not the question.
The question IS how strong so you have to be to dominate a normie. BOTH untrained. Jesus fucking Christ this autism.

Stick both your arms out and spin around like a tornado.
You better not have too many witnesses because it's a very disrespectful move to use.

>once you got your finger in an eye, you won
I agree that life or death fights can be real damn short, but I'm calling BS on that. Same with the groin. Just getting fucked up there won't kill you, it'll definitely set you up for getting killed, but alone its not gonna be the end of you.

Pipe bomb is the only thing you need.

And if things get up close, go and punch the dick and eyes while biting ears.
There I just solved 99% of all fighting scenarios.

Kick em in the dick!

>it's a theoretical figthing thread

I did martial art / combat sports for years and years and whenever my friends asked me stupid shit like this I just told them that it's a matter of a shitton of factors from psychology to the whole situation etc.

god damn I love tights

Just 4u

I feel like this is how Krav Maga is developed. As actual tested combat takes banned but useless moves out of its arsenal, Krav Maga adds it right back in and claims it's too amazing.

youtube.com/watch?v=Aaehn1aY8Ig

Think of fighting as a very specific and skill based lift, general strength helps but form and time spent doing it before is much more important for results important. Normies with athletic experience but don't lift have (probably) been in more fights than normies without athletic experience who do lift. So yes normies could probably beat you OP

The problem is there are a lot of martial arts that seem to be built around fighting untrained opponents.

>pitbull playing with a kitten

Can someone explain to me what 1/2/3/4 means?

Is that plates on each side of the bar though?

60 kg strict press 100 kg bench press 140 kg squat 180 kg deadlift, it's around the border for intermediate lifts for all these compound exercises and they are fairly proportional standards if you train everything