What gym do you retards use? I just graduated and can't use the uni gym anymore...

What gym do you retards use? I just graduated and can't use the uni gym anymore. Preferably something with a sauna/towels/locker/pool

your alumni retard you probably paid 40k a year you are entitled to that gym dont let the school goyim snake you like that

It's in the middle of the city and really inconvenient unless you're already on campus. In any case, no alumni discount.

Where do you live OP?
We could give you good advice if you say that at first.

Texas.

Bump

Bump x2

by any chance you in Austin?

planet fitness so I can stay away from the lunkheads

Golds

search "gym" in google maps. choose the one closest to you that meets your needs.

do you want to know how to tie your shoes next?

Yeah

Jewish community center in my neighborhood has a nice gym and its always pretty empty when I go

shiiieeeeet

Hyde Park Gym is pretty goddamn solid, can get busy after work hours but is quiet in the mornings.

As a side note, if you live around the East Riverside area you're kinda boned... I lived over there for years and all that's there is Planet Fitness and a Golds Gym off 71 that's always packed.

FIT gym

Not even kidding, my gym is called FIT Gym

North Austin JCC? Do they have racks?

>tfw no Veeky Forums gym

I want to meet and lift with all my friends

there's a JCC in literally every major city in America

idk if you have it, but where I am snap fitness is ridiculously cheap, has a tanning bed but no other extras, and usually empty as fuck

roughly what part of atx and what's your budget?

Equinox
>towels kept on refrigator w/ eucalyptus
>steam room
>pool
>no poor people

Local rec center has a gym. Super cheap membership, has pretty good equipment. No tanning bed, lol.

North Austin, ~100

LA Fitness
BodyBusiness
Gym One

Thanks brah

Hey OP, con-GRADUATION-s.