I would appreciate some sincere advice here

I would appreciate some sincere advice here.

I don't have money for a gym, but I have a solid set of dumbbells and a pull up bar. I have started running and want to get back into weightlifting. I'm pretty out of shape but nothing too bad, like 5'9 185 or so. I have a slight belly on me.

I have found 2 programs that are perfectly what I think I could do/need: 3x per week body weight workouts with dumbbells only. Could a few people look at both of these work outs and tell me which is better, primarily for weight loss but obviously building muscle if possible...

tl;dr: which of these is the better routine? Thanks a ton, sincerely appreciate the time. I don't know much about routines.

jefit.com/routines/workout-routine-database.php?id=19974

muscleandstrength.com/workouts/dumbbell-only-home-or-gym-fullbody-workout.html

Swim in your bathtub.

Like laps & shit.

Buy some fishing line, tie in a loose but firm noose, hang from stairwell, place head inside noose, take a jump. There is your routine. Get on it.

truly very very funny posts. truly comical. worth the posters' time to write them for sure.

anyone got any advice from looking at the two i posted?

1. Read the sticky
2. The second one looks better, but Jesus find a gym as soon as you can afford it.

i have read the sticky. how does reading the sticky answer my question or have any affect on it?

A fucking golds gym membership is 30-45 a month how can you not afford that you faggoted shit cake? Literally print off 1 week passes from their website by making new emails and entering in different zip codes. You aren't going to get anywhere with a pair of dumbbells and a fucking pull up bar attached to your door.

i mean am i really not? is a bar bell 500x better than dumbbell? i don't deny that it's better, but i'm sure you can get a good workout routine in with dumbbells. relax.

No one ever told me how to do anything.

I didn't bitch... I just did the work.

I assumed you must be new because you are asking such a stupid fucking question. Pay for a gym membership.

Bullshit, he can get fit and healthy with bodyweight routine only. He doesn't even need weights at all.

Get in your bathtub with a gallon plastic bag, fill tub to the brim with water. Take that plastic zip bag and breath in and out into it with it's sides cusped around your mouth so the air you breath will be recirculated from bag to body. Do this 15 times. Deep breaths. Then fucking plunge your head into the bathtub and wait until you die, sweet release at long last with minimal pain.

so any other thoughts from people? thanks in advance for serious replies, trying to get healthier here.

Just do pull upsz push ups curls lateral raises and split squats.
How heavy are you dumbells they should go up to around 15-20
With your limited equipment you should get up to that weight daily quickly.
Focus on losing weight before getting big.

i have dumbbells of 10, 15, 20, and 25, so I can definitely get the weight decently up there if the exercise needs it

>I have a solid set of dumbbells

What you need is a set. A couple dumbbells won't do you much good, different exercises require different weights

see above: i have 8 total, 10 15 20 25

.... i said "a solid set" in the post, i dont get why you said i need "a set"

>i have dumbbells of 10, 15, 20, and 25

Unless you're turbo weak, you can only work arms seriously. Just do pull ups for back and push ups for chest

yeah i plan on doing lots of push ups for sure... i cant do a pull up yet, is the best option to use a chair to help or what should i do instead?

Jumping negatives

Those better be kg.