Does Veeky Forums actually like this virtue signaling faggot?

Or is it a meme.

it's a meme

Shoo shoo gains goblin!

He's a rich, gay, Jew. He immediately took over as Veeky Forums's idol as soon as zyzz died.

It only makes sense for a Jew to move in once the Iranian-blooded zyzz left

I like Scooby and I have respect for the Muslim community in my area

You and Scooby can hit the pavement, goof.

>Veeky Forums's idols are a shitskin and a kike
>muh white mustard race

>>/pol/

you have to go back.

Fuck off kike

>hes a fag
>muslims hate fags
>hes a jew
>jews hate muslims more than anything
>muslims hate jews more than anything
im sure his tips for the muslim community must be great!

There was a time when Scoobs was legit. Like the friendly uncle that gave advice because he was just a good dude. Ever since he got doxxed and was forced to come out to his fanbase, he's gone full faggot in every way imaginable.

It used to be funny that he did pretty homo shit while people were never really sure of his sexuality (Like his costumes and shit). But now he's no longer the great puzzlemaster we appreciated.

OP, he's playing to his fucking audience calm down. Young muslim lifters panic at Ramadan. This means views which means money which means more gay cruises for him and his husband.

You probably have a problem with that too. Shit, where do people like you get the energy to be mad all day? I can't feel fucking anything most of the time.

/pol/ is the largest board by far, you should expect some cross over.

Modern society is shit, if you aren't mad you are a low t beta fag.

The nose knows

He's literally the ugliest, least aesthetic fitness YouTuber on the god damn internet. It honestly pisses me off that he's a meme on here because of how fucking dog ugly this cock slurping cock goblin, those hideous pecs, and Jesus Christ don't even get me started on the hat.

FUCK SCOOBY I HATE SCOOBY SO GOD DAMN MUCH, I GO TO THE GYM BECAUSE I WANT TO ASSOCIATE WITH AT LEAST SEMI ATTRACTIVE PEOPLE NOT THIS FUCKING FREAK OF NATURE.

He sounds like those salty people who want to ban everyone who doesn't agree with them. In the end, who really cares. Veeky Forums isn't really riding his dick anymore.

Kek leave it to a faggot

>What are you doing to atone for the crimes committed by your ancestors today?

I can never atone for my ancestors' crime of unleashing the niggers unto the public. Fuck niggers.

>He immediately took over as Veeky Forums's idol as soon as zyzz died.
>implying anybody here idolizes this hebrew pole-smoker

He was a meme for a couple of years and then started coming here for like, one summer before he was shooed away for being a big gay faggot.

>virtue signal
Go back

What's with /pol/fags pretending they're of Veeky Forums and trying to persuade people here that Scooby is bad? Get the fuck outta here with your gay shit you DYEL losers.

>he doesn't browse the Holy Trinity of /pol/-/k/-Veeky Forums

Sounds like you want to perish in the upcoming race war...

>holy trinity
This is why you were adopted
Let me help you out
And select apostles
>>>/ana/
>>>/opi/

Replace /wg/ with Veeky Forums and that's it.

>all religious people hate minorities so it's ok

wtf i hate scooby now

Fucking sick of these redditors shittnp my board. Everyone used to call zyzz a shitskin before they banned his trip, fuck off my site

Scooby is a sellout moron