So I gave a talk about "body acceptance"

> Be me, high school class
> give speeches about topics we feel strongly about
>girl before me speaks about bullying
>I get my shredded 5 percent bodyfat body up their and state
>"Fat people are disgusting, luckily heart disease works quickly"
>explain how fatties cost us 210 billion a year in taxes
>pull out stack of papers of illnesses related to obesity
>"being fat is bad partly because you will get diabetes and die, and partly because I have to look at you"
>end speech talking about how we must shame fatties so they can get in shape and be happy.
>"bring fat shaming back to the U.S....thank you"
>dead silence
>girl crying in front row

did I do good fit? Feel like I fulfilled my civic duty as a bodybuilder in high school. sorry for my shit generation.

5% stage ready whatever it takes need to rehydrate wirh an iv before my health class presentation

I doubt you actually did this, but it would be pretty funny if I was there. Should have taped it that one creepy professor taped all of our speeches in my class

It happened homie. People were laughing at first, then it got really quiet as I kept on going. I somehow even involved black life's matter into it lmao.

There's no way you actually did this, but I got a good laff out of it

GOD DAMMIT IT HAPPENED.

I'll post my notepad I used for my talk tomorrow.

Brought up how the number one reason people lose weight is to bring up their self worth, study done by ucla. worst thing we can do is tell fatties they are beautiful.

If you really did this, you must be autistic as fuck man. Its one thing to post about fat hate on a Vietnamese basket weaving forum but to actually get up and do a speech about it.... sheesh

I hate fat people as much as the rest of fit but what do you get out of doing this.. kek

it would already be on the news.

you'd already be expelled.

@41492484
this did not happen and i will not even grant a (you)

I did it as a test of social freedom. I'm not gonna be seeing anyone in the class after the next 2 weeks, why not do it for shits n giggles, while developing massive balls talking about a controversial subject.

>do some dumb internet meme in real life
>immediately go back on the internet to tell your internet "friends" about it

lmaoing@urlife

>being fat is bad partly because you will get diabetes and die, and partly because I have to look at you
I don't care if this is fake. This is good shit

you're that faggot from our discord group

On one hand, good job putting up a well constructed debate. On the other hand, it's socially autistic of you and just because you're surrounded online with people who are invested in feminism/BLM/fat hate, doesn't mean people irl are. Therefore, to them, you now look like an insufferable cunt and a complete asshole who probably has really poor social standings with your peers/teachers.

So yeah, you did good in your argument, bad in execution. The most effective way to get others to see your point of view isn't to attack them, but to suggest it and let them draw their own conclusions.

how do I get in on this discord group?

Well done user

triggered fatty detected

you sound like you get bullied a lot lmao

Why would you be this edgy, now everybody sees you as a complete weirdo

This would be correct if OP was trying to sway the opposition.

But the objective during debates with an audience is generally to humiliate the opposition and make them look like an idiot, such that no reasonable person could subsequent associate with the opposition's opinions.

Oh shit this reminds me of an economics assignment I did back in school, only without the autism.

There is a Veeky Forums discord?

You don't want to. Barely anyone lifts in there, and they're all faggy trap ass lickers.

t. A YUGE sick cunt

>I somehow even involved black life's matter into it lmao.
>lmao.
ell em ayy oh friend you are a top joker

You likely only pushed them further into their pre existing beliefs because you were so polarized in the opposite direction. If you TRULY cared to make a difference, You would start from a middle ground and turn them to the side of being fit. It's also not fair for you to suggest shaming unless you were personally fat yourself, and shame helped you get fit (Like it did for me). I agree with You, but you can't say it to their faces like that if you want the fatass to actually become aesthetic.

Dude, you're a hero if you actually did this. The shock factor in the beginning was a good attention grabber. I would have let off the gas a bit after that but hey, it's kind of stoic doing it the way you did. I work for a supplement company and I try to be real with people(not a great sales man because of that) I've told people they are crazy for eating the way they do and they still buy shit, while having a seed planted in their mind.

wow... I mean... why? Like... why?
You've literally lost the respect of everyone in that class so after you graduate you'll never see any of them again. And all sorts of rumours will be spread about you
I just... are you autistic? Like, actually?