Trump Doubles Down: ‘There is No Collusion’ – ‘The Entire Thing Has Been a Witch Hunt’

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2017/05/15/politics/donald-trump-exercise/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

wrong board bud

Do you think Donald can deadlift 3pl8?

Dude he would hurt his back on 1 plate. srs.

No

Muh Russia

The entirety of the Federal Government weighs more than 3pl8s and he wrestles with it every single day.

Do you ever listen to him speak or just believe everything you hear on Fox?

Do you believe everything you hear on CNN or from Madcow?

>
>Do you ever listen to him speak or just believe everything you hear on Fox?

Let me ask you; when numerous media outlets parroted Hilary's 98% chance of taking the Presidency, did you believe it?

>health and fitness

How do you even have the faintest interest in this
You're not going to do anything
You're not in politics
Kill yourself

Dont watch CNN and i dont know what Madcow is.

I just actually listen to his nonsensical interview answers. Please find me a single coherent or intelligible quote of his and i may gain an ounce of respect

hillshills on my Veeky Forums
hmmm really maakes u think

How are you suppose to conceal your nipples? I didn't choose to have such protruding nipples REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Please find me a single coherent or intelligible quote of his and i may gain an ounce of respect
OK
YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

that should be a relate well with u

>he's still mad that Trump won

LMAO 8 more years of your salt bahahahhahahah

His oval office interview where he didn't understand the metaphor was some of the funniest shit I've ever seen.

>Please find me a single coherent or intelligible quote of his and i may gain an ounce of respect

"What truly matters is not what party controls our government but that this government is controlled by the people...whether we are black or brown or white, we all bleed the same red blood of patriots"

president donald trump's inauguration speech.

Like the billionaire President of the United States needs your respect. Motherfucker, he singlehandedly laid the worst defeat in the history of modern politics on that stupid cunt.

You do realize that a 98% chance means there is still a possibility of it not happening (2%). Believing that would still be pretty rational considering the popular vote numbers.

>quote of his

Not a speech written by someone else

>>Please find me a single coherent or intelligible quote

>We will no longer surrender this country, or its people to the false song of globalism.
>The nation-state remains the true foundation of peace and harmony.

If you don't agree with this the drop the barbell on your neck the next time you bench.

i thought the 98 figure was just huffington post

See

>Believing that would still be pretty rational considering the popular vote numbers.
How? Popular vote isn't the metric by which we decide our presidential election. It's just meaningless sour grapes from people who can't accept they lost, just like in 2000. Getting really fucking sick of Democrats trying to undermine the government's integrity as a whole every time they don't get their way.

this

>he thinks he's in charge
Lel

Again, you're not comprehending probability. 98% =/= 100%

Having guessed he would probably (98% chance) lose would still make sense when you see the numbers.

Claims to be against globalism, continues to bow to Israel. Nice words his speechwriters wrote there, so sincere.

>Again, you're not comprehending probability. 98% =/= 100%
And you're not comprehending that probability was pulled out of someone's ass as a political tool. It was never a "legitimate" statistic.

trump supporters are cringey edge lords

Yeah, why aren't they normal people like trannies and nigger rioters?

thanks for proving my point

So then what point are you even trying to make?

Godamn conservatives are just as loopy as their retard in chief. Just talking in circles and confusing themselves while normal people facepalm.

For the record i hate Hillary. She was the worst democratic candidate in my lifetime and only she could have possibly lost to this oaf

There are edge lords on all sides.
The Libertarian party went full retard last year and nobody gave a shit.
The Green party is full of nut-jobs as well.
The Democrats patted their selves on the back for championing mentally ill people.
But no, Trump supporters are extra cringy huh?
Because it makes you fell better about yourself.
That some supposed low-life had a vote equal to yours and voted for someone who's whole niche was having a vagina.

>only she could have possibly lost to this oaf
Oh god you're a "Sanders would have won fag." You have no room to accuse any of being "loopy."
Show me how Nate Silver's methodology was remotely reflective of reality. Every critique about his biased sampling was shown to be correct, as he fucking admitted. You lost. Get over it.

you know this is Veeky Forums right?

Gotta prime the narrative wherever you can.

And yet she still won the popular vote. Makes ya think

>And yet she still won the popular vote
and yet, she's not in the white house. makes ya think.

So? That's not how our republic functions.

That's not how the game is played. It's about the the Electoral College, not the popular vote. It's like if in football we argued that the team that got more yards should have won the game.

Trump is surrounded by a lot of very good people. Just ride out this fake outrage over muh Russia.

I was out of the country for the duration of the primaries and came back just in time to basically cringe through the entire general election campaign from both sides. I dont know what Sanders was capable of because i wasnt olaying close attention.

But i do know Hillary is a horrible she-devil and that Trump has borderline mental retardation.

anyone that supports either of those two is just circle jerking to their favorite cable news channel.

I just want one week where he doesn't go full retard in a public statement

Veeky Forums is Trump board, shills out

Yeah too many fucking Mexicans in Cali that can >(((vote)))

Bannon deserves a little credit for inadvertently(?) helping to popularize Evola, as well,as the left kvetched a bit about the fact that Bannon cited him.

SeeWhy would Veeky Forums support Trump?

>why would a board of conservative homosexuals support the macho candidate?

Goddamn it shariablue, not on Veeky Forums

>why would homosexuals support Pence?
That's how retarded you sound

Fair enough. But he literally says exercise will make you die faster and should be avoided.

Not over exercising... any exercise

You do realize faggots are the single most self-hating group in the population, right? It's been shown psychometrically.

You guys just refuse to read the article.

She won the popular vote because she's a fucking idiot who spent huge amounts of time and money in California, winning the popular vote under those circumstances is just more proof of her incompetence, it's like bragging about hitting the most foul balls in a game you lost.

>CNN

You got duped big time, son.

you do realize that most of Veeky Forums isn't gay, right? Although you're mentally diseased head doesn't seem to get that.

>Jeff Bezo's Personal Blog

>implying Veeky Forums lifts

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE TWO FUCKING SCOOPS

>you do realize that most of Veeky Forums isn't gay, right?
Could have fooled me, nigga.

>Evola
Romanticizing the past isn't proper philosophy son.

>retards who fail to realize that president trump wrote his own inauguration speech

stick to eating paste and huffing gas you inbred sheep fuckers

>Romanticizing the past isn't proper philosophy son.
Yeah, everyone knows proper philosophy concerns itself with the dialectics of fisting, like Zizek does, or hypocritically provide cover for the same institutes it critiques, like Chompsky.

>americans 'news'

dude...he can lift the whole country up

Trust the intelligence community unless you want to suicide twice in the chest and once in the head.

Citing shitty left "philosophers" doesn't make evola any less of a pseudo-philosophical retard

>evola any less of a pseudo-philosophical retard
Wow user you sure are engaging with his texts in a meaningful way. You certainly have actually read them and aren't just buttmad about seeing a /pol/ meme.

That being said, his concrete work is better than the "main three"/political trilogy that everyone pushes. Doctrine of Awakening, Mystery of the Grail and The Hermetic Tradition are some of the finest scholarly work on their respective historical traditions, with the latter two being cited extensively by Eliade in The History of Religious Ideas.