How the fuck do you guys stay motivated?

How the fuck do you guys stay motivated?
I'm on my second week of going to the gym and I'm already tired of it. At this point I'm going merely out of discipline, but I know that won't last long.

>feels gud not being an unmotivated fuck

Just don't be a fucking cunt

Have a fun routine.

If its 2nd week and you are already unmotivated you are going to have a hard time son

never gonna make it with that attitude.

Once you go long enough to see progress, then the steam starts building. You see the progress, you like it, you want more, you work out more, and its an endless loop of wanting to better yourself.

Don't give up man, remember that motivation is temporary but discipline is eternal.

From someone who gave up 2 and a half months ago:

Just keep going mate

Dont stop. Not even for one day.
Just keep going no matter hoe much you hate it

The first time you justify a break is the time you die

Just stop if you dont feel like? Why forcing it when its not your thing?

gains.
music/bt headphones.
new gym gear.
gym friends.
routine: wake u up first thing in the morning, wind ur day down right after work , etc.
the fucking GAINS look at yourself god damn.

I just enjoy it, I don't need motivation.

I could tell you to keep going, but I guess some people just genuinely dislike lifting heavy things. Maybe have a look around for alternative ways of getting and/or keeping Veeky Forums

Why the fuck dig you go to the gym in the first place? If you don't want to, don't go. If you want, go. It couldn't be simpler.

When you force yourself to do it regularly, it'll eventually become routine.

Like, you won't hate it as much anymore, it'll just be normal pretty much.

>second week
>searching for motivation

You hit a point where you realize you love the gym. There are days you don't want to go, but for the most part your walking into your groove.

Use rest days strategically is my suggestion. Ignore where which days land on the calender if you can.

How often are you going per week? Unless you're roiding or in the top 10% of natural testosterone production, you need rest days between gym days. You build muscle by shredding it and provoking an inflammatory response which signals that more muscle needs to be built.

What is your diet? 1x a day with 12-16 hours between meals is superior to 3x meals (or 6x) meals a day. Your body is a machine that was refined over countless generations, in periods where food security was a lot more variable.

How are you doing your reps? The retards who try to do reps fast are retards. You want muscle to do the work, so it gets shredded. Not gravity and momentum. So you have to control your extensions and slow down back to your starting position. When you reach failure, maintain current position as long as possible before reverting to starting position.(assuming machine use)

Limit yourself to only consume a certain types of media at the gym, never outside of the gym.
Examples: social media YouTube videos, podcasts, blogs, etc.

Personally, I only listen to the podcasts that I like at the gym and have a backlog of YouTube videos to watch while on the treadmill. However, once you start going to the gym for long enough, you don't need to play silly games to get yourself to go because it's an ingrained habit.

This.

At first I was unmotivated too, but if you eat well and train well you will see the results in a month. And your friends will see it as well.

CONT.

So you're not paying attention to the number on the weight, only the level of control you have over the weight in your rep. If you can't control the weight, it's too much for you.

It sounds obvious but there's people who are clearly trying to show off by doing reps super fast but without complete muscular control.

Don't be that faggot. Don't place an emotional premium on the number printed on the weight, only on the increasing level of control you get.

Dont stay motivated, get disciplined

Did John Cena give up after he lost at Wrestlemania against Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson? No he fucking didn't. Don't give up just because you're letting your apathy take over. Yeah, it sucks trying to get in shape alone, but you can't just run away from everything in life like you always do. Shit sucks, but you've got this. I believe in you.

We're all gonna make it, brah.

tldr of every reply is this:

Go until it becomes habit. Eventually your body will begin to crave the feeling of rigorous exercise. You may have short term motivators like seeing progress etc, but going until you legitimately like it is the end game.

Think of all the people in your life that tried to hold you down, then think of their reactions when you get back up.

No weed
Have job
Acquire BS because half the people are too fat to do all their job duties
Use hatred of fat people to fuel motivation & discipline of workouts
Get better job, see lazy people
Use hatred of lazy people to fuel motivation & discipline of workouts
Get better job, see unmotivated people
Use hatred of unmotivated people to fuel motivation & discipline of workouts
Get better job, stop giving a fuck about people
Workouts no longer require hatred, you show up and work gets done

Switch to a beginner strength program and enjoy your progressive overload
Much more rewarding and fun compared to retarded bro routines