WOW BREAKING NEWS ABOUT LINK

SERGEY HIRED LITERAL PAJEETS TO SHILL HERE BEFORE ICO AND HE HAS DUMPED 67% OF HIS PERSONAL LINK STASH.

ITS ON SLACK, SOME PISSED OFF BAGHOLDER HACKED SERGEY'S EMAIL.

DETAILS COMING SOON

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/SJDRwdB
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

WTF people come up with just to spread fud?!
KYS!

big if true

Nice. Just bought 100k.

come to discuss crypto with like minds
discord.gg/SJDRwdB

Big if huge

[citation needed]

Fudamania

Rory was just asked if they will fire Sergey and get a new CEO. This was his response.

FFS I knew that worthless sack of shit was a streetshitting pajeet!

>Friendly reminder that this FUD is just as credible as saying "LINK JUST PARTNERED WITH BANK OF AMERICA, HIS EMAIL WAS HACKED!!! DETAILS COMING SOON!"

It neither helps or hurts chainlink...just points out the retards who believe everything they read on this thread. Those jelly wristed faggots deserve to lose it all if they sell this low,

All publicity -- negative & positive -- is good publicity, because it increases awareness.

Hence why I'm still holding through this...and will continue to hold because I still believe this is the same great company I bought into weeks ago. For almost a month now, there has been at least one LINK thread on the first page of Veeky Forums. It is on people's minds, and imagine the uproar when LINK reached 1$ this month, and $5 by January. People are gonna be going fucking NUTS. Most shitcoins come and go...forgotten without a trace after one PnD. Link is different. Link is here to stay. It may be a dark time for alts...but I believe it's come will come soon.

Hold through it? It's a sinking ship and you're like "the water will stop coming in soon, I'm going to ride this out. LOLOL

woah Rory just said that Smartcontract isn't even a real company
it's actually just a front for the Russian government
the Ruskies are trying to take all of our money!

Same, brother. These are clear signs. They cannot be ignored. That's exactly the reason for the slogan "We live rent free in your head." In the back of every user's mind there will be the lingering thought of "Why did biz lose its mind over this? What if chainlink is the ticket?" Sergey is a strong, composed leader with faith in his mission, and we are now seeing that the only people still holding are those who share that faith. It also doesn't hurt that Sergey has survived multiple car crashes that he died in (literally Jesus). I'll see you when we make it. I'm never selling. Different from DGB faggots, Chainlink has first mover's advantage. Screencap this. Sergey will deliver us. The unbelievers will call us deluded, we shall call them poor. Screencap this again. I'm gonna accumulate and wait as long as it takes. I dont have a GF who's at a lesbian bar rn but i am hodling, fuck everything else, Sergey will deliver us again...screencap this again...we will make it brother. I HAVE FAITH IN YOU SERGEY DELIVER US TO THE PROMISED LAND. RORY LOSE SOME WEIGHT YOU'RE OBESE. MAY SATOSHI HIMSELF BLESS YOU WITH THE POWERS OF THE CRYPTO GODS TO MAKE A NETWORK FOR SMART CONTRACTS TO TRANSFORM THE WAY THE WORLD EXCHANGES INFORMATION...BTC=COMPUTER, ETH=APPLICATIONS, LINK=INTERNET...SCREENCAP THIS AGAIN...DONT BEG US FOR ANY CAUSE WE'RE NEVER SELLING, AND THEN SERGEY GAVE US EVERYTHING WE DESIRED AMEN SCREENCAP THIS...

FAITH UNSHAKEN

>It's just the BTC bear market guys.

SCREENCAP THIS MOTHERFUCKERS

What is the evidence that there is a real need for a decentralized oracle network?

Nice post bro. I just bought more today. So fucking comfy holy fuck.

I plan on doing this. After all, I am a musician. That's what we do.

we're gonna make it brothers.

I think it's more realistic that banks / whales hired pajeets to FUD

bump, sell all your link guys it's about to go below ICO price

Guys just sell and re enter when it's cheaper. That or get off biz for a while and check in after this shitstorm fork is over