Should I do it? This would be my first crypto purchase

Should I do it? This would be my first crypto purchase.

This isn't exactly a lot of money for me, but I'm still nervous.

If you are getting 10 eths for that, sure

Just a bit over 10. I'm buying 3k worth in order to get a bit of extra to raise my purchase limit on coinbase going forward.

Ether? Not the worst choice.

Well I did it, that was nerve wracking.

Rip op lmao

I am sitting here relatively assured that at worst I'll lose a few hundred dollars as ETH does what it always does and bobs around $300.

Ahahaa, you're fucked!

Dude this shit is gonna tank due to btc, you my friend have been cucked.

holly shit you dont know how fucked you are now

Well, I shall take my cucking knowing I only payed in 3k.

Great, it was already nerve wracking and now I'm even more nervous. I shouldn't be, 3k isn't that much money, but you all have made me a little freaked out.

why do americans have to cope with this 7 days shit?

>be yuropoor
>litebit.eu
>load up with fiat in advance
>buy btc or any major alt and have it sent to your wallet instantly

You shouldn't care that much being ETH, it will obviously go up in a few days

I was just larping, I've just traded btc for eth too. Just remember to hold.

You're fucked hard. That "not much money" is going to be worth $0 soon. Ethereum is literally getting discontinued.

JUST!

I can not tell who are the LARPers and who are not.

OP here phone posting.

I’ve made a huge mistake.

Just chill, forget about it and come back in a couple of years.

you're freaking out literally minutes after purchasing? You're not gonna make it friendo

The one you quoted is clearly a faggot larper.
Never ever trust biz with your money, pretty much everyone here is a retarded 12 y/o nocoiner.

Value is very stable, it's a blue chip crypto. Even with BTC bleeding the alts, it doesn't really ever go below $290-300. Potential for future growth is very big due to all the corporate interest, but no one knows if it's gonna go above $310 anytime remotely soon.

If I were in your shoes I would consider FOMObuying into Bitcoin ahead of the fork, it is rising to $7000 as we speak and is likely to continue climbing until Nov 16. If you wanted to play that conservatively you could sell both your BTC and Segwit2X as soon as the fork happens. Then sit back, observe and decide what makes sense next.

Since you mentioned you are a richfag OP I'm gonna leave addresses for a tip for this fucking great advice.

eth - 0xCA39E1bcC23b0677b6aD8FFE8F46Efa7441F76Dc