it just looks wrong

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Digit_ratio
journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.1177/0956797613511823
ajcn.nutrition.org/content/75/6/1012.long
ajcn.nutrition.org/content/75/6/1012/T1.expansion.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

So that's what Saitama looks like in real life

If he had an 18 inch neck he would look much better.

this tb h

someone shoop him with a bigger neck

He unironically would look like that considering he mostly does cardio and calisthenics.

Speaking of, how do I get neck gains?

How do I know if I'm a framecel as a skelly?

wrap your fingers around your wrist. if thumb and index finger don't touch each other, you have a big frame or good bone structure structure. If they just fit, then its a normal frame. if they overlap, Ive got some bad news

Also, if your index finger is shorter than your ring finger, thats a good because it serves as a crude yet reliable measure for higher prenatal androgen exposure
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Digit_ratio
>The 2D:4D digit ratio is sexually dimorphic: although the second digit is typically shorter in both females and males, the difference between the lengths of the two digits is greater in males than in females.[4]
A number of studies have shown a correlation between the 2D:4D digit ratio and various physical and behavioral traits.[5

by training the neck dummy

Squatting and deadlifting a lot of weight also seems to grow the neck, not sure how but it def does

Why do dudes ALWAYS SHOW THEIR UNDERWEAR RRRREEEEEEEE!!!!
PULL YOUR PANTS UP!!!!!!!!

It does, how much your neck muscles respond to the stimuli of deadlifts and (front) squats depends on the person. My neck got thicker since I started lifting without any extra work, but others need to train them directly. The muscle is your neck respond to progressive overload just as other muscles in your body, there's no secret to this. You just gotta do it.

>cel
Don't you mean let?

Sounds like bullshit, I have tiny ass wrists and a huge natural back and I know someone who has bigger wrists than me and has that no shoulders look.

>wrap your fingers around your wrist. if thumb and index finger don't touch each other, you have a big frame or good bone structure structure. If they just fit, then its a normal frame. if they overlap, Ive got some bad news
are you supposed to squeeze

if I just wrap them they dont touch, but if I squeeze then they barely touch

I think arm length has also something to do with how thin your wrists are

For example im 5'9 with a monkey 6'2 wingspan, yes terrible long arms and my wrists look thin but I have a broad frame

Checked.
Well its about general tendencies and I found it to be pretty reliable. How huge your back has nothing to do with your frame, you can still build muscle on a small frame.

Big frame: thick wrists, big skull, robust bones, big rib cage, wide clavicles. You are also able to easily build and maintain muscle. Again, humans are not exactly alike. There is no one on this earth with the exact same bones, proportions, limb lengths, skin, hormone levels etc. We're talking about general patterns

Also what I noticed is how tall you are usually also determines how wide your clavicles are

Tall guys will usually have very narrow clavicles, almost like the're stretched out manlets. Manlet will most of the time have normal to wide clavicles.

Wide clavicles are common with manlets. Rarely a lanklet will have it too, but those guys are usually freaks of nature

A compact midface with a high fwhr is a good indicator for robustness since its positively correlated with high testosterone levels

>Previous research has shown that men with higher facial width-to-height ratios (fWHRs) have higher testosterone and are more aggressive, more powerful, and more financially successful. We tested whether they are also more attractive to women in the ecologically valid mating context of speed dating. Men’s fWHR was positively associated with their perceived dominance, likelihood of being chosen for a second date, and attractiveness to women for short-term, but not long-term, relationships. Perceived dominance (by itself and through physical attractiveness) mediated the relationship between fWHR and attractiveness to women for short-term relationships. Furthermore, men’s perceptions of their own dominance showed patterns of association with mating desirability similar to those of fWHR. These results support the idea that fWHR is a physical marker of dominance. This is the first study to show that male dominance and higher fWHRs are attractive to women for short-term relationships in a controlled and interactive situation that could actually lead to mating and dating.
journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.1177/0956797613511823
Check the references in the link as well, always be critical of everything.

By "huge" back I meant the frame of it not the muscles around it.

ajcn.nutrition.org/content/75/6/1012.long
ajcn.nutrition.org/content/75/6/1012/T1.expansion.html

Frame size is a description of the supportive structure of the skeleton that is used to adjust for skeletal mass and size in measures of body composition and weight.
Data from the Fels Longitudinal Study were used to investigate the relation between bicristal, elbow, knee, biacromial, and wrist breadths and measures of total body fat (TBF), fat-free mass (FFM), bone mineral content (BMC), and bone mineral density (BMD) from dual-energy X-ray absorptiometry.

>In the men, broad hips and knees and narrow wrists were significantly associated with high TBF, whereas broad shoulders, knees, and wrists were significantly associated with high FFM. There was a small significant increase in TBF with age. Elbow breadth was not a significant independent predictor of TBF or FFM after adjustment for stature. In the women, broad hips, knees, and elbows and narrow wrists were significantly associated with high TBF. As in the men, broad shoulders, knees, and wrists were also significantly associated with high FFM.

>In the men, biacromial and wrist breadths were significantly and positively associated with BMC and BMD. In the women, biacromial and knee breadths were significantly and positively associated with BMC and BMD, but wrist breadth was not. In the women, the amount and density of bone decreased significantly with age after adjustment for stature (Table 3⇑). Bicristal and elbow breadths were not significant determinants of BMC or BMD in either the men or the women. Although these associations between frame size and bone mineral status were independent of stature, the strength of the associations was small in comparison with that of the corresponding associations between frame size and TBF and FFM.

From this picture alone, do you think pic related has a big, medium or small frame?

Children who grew up playing Nintendo ended up being weak jawed myopic beta males, while those who played xbox or ps2 were significantly more likely to be alpha. Mario and wii gay sex vs halo and god of war.

Now, it doesn't mean everyone who played ps2/xbox wasn't a beta-not by a long shot. But there is some definite correlation. I grew up playing gameboy and shit and ended up on this site. Friends who played ps/xbox grew thick facial hair, stronger jaws, sooner changed interests to sports cars, fucking women, and had 16+ inch arms 12% bodyfat going to the gym once a week.

I believe they were genetically inclined to play more violent, mature games, versus the submissive low prenatal-T betas who played pokemon, mario, or wii.

>1.9-2.0 fWHR
>Index finger is way longer than my ring finger
What did they mean by this?

I think you're on the wrong board, champ.

Also,
>6'2
>18" Slayer neck
>Easily add muscle and strength to legs
>Body hair everywhere but back
But
>Small upper body/shit pecs
>6.75" wrists
>No beard at 22

>tfw big everything except wrists
>tfw wrists are only 195mm
what happen

maybe they'll still grow a little, I'm only 23! (lol)

This doesn't say much: people with more muscle look more muscular, fat people look fatter, fat people have lower bone density (cause they're less likely to exercise), muscular people have higher bone density (cause they actually move around).This study didn't have to be done cause the results are blatantly obvious

What went wrong?

most retarded post i've seen on this site

this man has not done a pullup his entire life and embraced fridge mode