How's being and looking fit and manly/masculine percieved in your country?

How's being and looking fit and manly/masculine percieved in your country?

Here in Germany being into fitness is getting more and more into mainstream liking and you can see all kinds of people start hitting up the gym. However people who even take it only half serious are still looked down at as dumb meatheads.

Moreover it's like you have to be ashamed to be a man in Germany nowadays. I'm hairy as fuck with other apparently manly features and somehow I am treated as if I should feel embarassed by it.

How's your country doing, Veeky Forums ?

>a fucking kraut

the age of the strong, masculine male is over in Germany. you have been subdued and neutered. the fight is already over user, you're simply experiencing the consequences of defeat now.

same thing is happening in a lot of western countries. masculinity is attacked and vilified.

the japs did it first and went all the way. in their country bodybuilding is strongly tied to homosexuality. it's why their male population are a bunch of beta cucks. it got to the point that it's actually hampering the advancement of their nation. that's the end-game.

Powerlifting definitely is seen as low class, oly as hipster and bodybuilding as druggie underclass. BJJ is for middle age Best Buy managers having a mid life crisis.

who gives a fuck what the chinks think ?

Hallo Landsmann \0/
Naja, den negativen ruf des Bodybuilding hat es halt durch pubertäre Discopumper bekommen die nur Brust und Bizeps Freitag Abends vor der Disco trainieren und eben weil niemand die offensichtliche Ironie von Kollegah und Farid Bang versteht.
Wir sind schon ein ziemlich dummes Land von der Bevölkerung her, unabhängig von der Bildungsschicht.

Germancucks are not allowed to post here

>spritzt Steroide
>"nur ironisch brudi"

Ich spreche von deren Kunstfiguren die das Klischee des Bodybuilders aufgreifen.

Ich werde selbst andauernd dumm angelabert weil ich halt aussehe als ob ich trainere (bin seit 4 Jahren dabei), dummerweise bin ich meistens derjenige der besser gebildet ist als die, ich studier Informatik und werde wohl voraussichtlich auch meinen Bachelor schaffen (Noten sehen bisher zumindest so aus, 3es Semester), das dumme Gelaber kommt meistens von fetten Hauptschülern die für nen Hungerlohn in irgendwelchen Dorfbetrieben arbeiten.

>Mexico
Crossfit is really popular and if you go beyond Veeky Forums otter mode you are considered a monster with no life and on steroids.

>in their country bodybuilding isntied to homosexuality

Yeah, good thing it's not like that here, r.right guys?

>Italy
i think that an athletic body is percieved better than a bulky one here

>America
>Your friends try to give you as much shit as possible about living the Veeky Forums lifestyle because they are fat and jealous

>finland
>almost everyone goes to the gym
>nobody has a clue the fuck they're doing
>the few who actually are jacked mostly keep quiet about it

Considering that no one lifts here it takes nearly no effort to look better than the average guy

well, yeah, that's true

Millennials seem to hate masculinity but Gen Z is a faint ray of light. My university gym is constantly crowded, and everyone seems to hate people that talk about "toxic masculinity" and shit like that.

Yeah but girls don't seem to care that much either, or maybe I just have to lift more

France

Every male weights around 140lbs. People legit look scared when they see me walking aroud (220 lbs).
People treat me like a retarded meathead even though I have two bachelors and am doing my Masters right now.
Usually the moral consensus is you can either be a skinny fag and smart or buff but dumb. In the mind of the people here this is NO WAY someone would be able to dedicated a few hours of their times to get fit and still be successful elsewhere.

Also women always tell me they don't like muscle guys in some sort of attempt to put me down. It usually fails because they end up wanting to fugg.

Here its a meme, In japan its real.

If youve ever watched a "slice of life" anime where theres a guy with a potential love interest, they love to use the cliche where the guy is "more built than he looks, or is stronger than he looks" etc and the guy is literally a stick figure with abs. To Japs being thin is being healthy.

Better clothing can force them to stop seeing you as a meathead.

Dress like you just walked off a yacht

>Moreover it's like you have to be ashamed to be a man in Germany nowadays. I'm hairy as fuck with other apparently manly features and somehow I am treated as if I should feel embarassed by it.
You are mocked because you look like a scruffy hobo, not because m-muh >masculity you disgusting goatfucking shitskin.

>in their country bodybuilding is strongly tied to homosexuality
yeah gee, I wonder why

I'm in America but I spend most of my time on a military base in area layed out for a SOF unit so everyone here takes their fitness seriously. We have 3 gyms close by with PT staff and coaches available during the week to help keep us healthy and durable.

Australia

Every retarded cunt and his dog is on steroids or goes to gym. Makes standing out from the crowd difficult.