How did Max become so buff despite of the fact he was an aging dude addicted to booze and painkillers?

How did Max become so buff despite of the fact he was an aging dude addicted to booze and painkillers?

Because it's a game you fucking autistic shit.

Because alcohol has a lot of calories so he's pretty much permabulking and the painkillers numb him making it easy for him to lift more weight for longer periods of time without feeling the pain.

Anger

good post bro.

Well he did work in law enforcement for the past 20 years of his life, also I'm pretty sure he's taking test orally along with all those painkillers which give him the ability to fly through the air and slow down time plus he gets all his carbs from booze to maintain his mass along with carrying around heavy guns all the time and running through firefights.

He always was, just got lean.

Such an underrated game it hurts

How can I be into Max mode? I am 5'10 and 176 lbs.

>despite of the fact

berma bulk and lift while on painkillers

Lets create gallon of scotch a day a day seems like a good program we have GOMAD now lets have GOSAD

>2017
>still using GOMAD and not MADMILK

Alcohol lowers test levels and stops protein synthesis, you dumbass.

What does madmilk stand for?

Its what the milkboy does, the milkboy does MADMILK

muscly
alpha
dudes
making
it
look
kool

It turns out that booze and painkillers together make you shredded as fuck.

This is totally true.

He's not buff you fucking retard. He has low BF from constant substance abuse and literally eating nothing. Do you think Iggy Pop is buff too?

Prove it.
Show me the mechanism, and not a study that has alcohol and protein synthesis in the title, dumbass.

If Iggy didn't look like a leather handbag most normies would call him buff I reckon.

Man he's fat and has muscle definition.

inb4 anthony kedis.

>he doesn't MADMILK
>he'll never be the dorms milkboy

Alcohol doesnt so much.
Opiate abuse however can cause server hypo-gonadal issues

NOT FIT RELATED YOU FUCKING FAGGOT