Men shaving their legs

>men shaving their legs

when did this shit start to be a thing?

When they started shaving their ass and didn't know where to stop so said "fuck it" and just shaved everything.

Which is why I only ever trim anything. It's a slippery slope.

It didn't start to be a thing, only faggots do it.

It's not a thing outside of the faggot community

Why would u trim your legs.

What dude wakes up, looks at his legs and says oh itsa good day to trim a leg.

I can understand hairy dudes like really hairy but its not that common.

well from my perspective you're not a real man if your back isn't covered in hair, so live and let live desu

>everybody has hair on their legs
also swimmers have to shave
You may proceed to type
>no leg hair
>man
>pick one

I don't trim my legs.
I get haircuts and trim chest, genitals and armpits once every couple months. Beard every so often.
Oh, and I shave my neck and shoulders now and then, I suppose.

I'm pretty hairy.

i shave my back because it also prevents backne in my case.

i shave my buttcrack because wiping my arse after shitting feels so much more convenient and clean.

i shave my armpithair because bodyodor is so much less that i dont even need deodorant

i trim chesthair and pubes. have a leonidas class beard.

how gay am i?

when the left wing decided to glamorize the emasculation of western society

how do you shave your back

Because body hair looks like shit on everyone, and thats the truth. Have a fucking shave and get a tan.

>muh manly man
lmmmmaaaaoooo
I've never met a single left wing guy that shaved their legs, all left wing people are pale, unfit and hairy which is the opposite of right wing people

pretty fucking gay

shaving foam + body shaver but any shaver will do. i have only hair on the upper shoulders tough

>have white skin but kebab-cutter tier forearm hair
Should I just trim this shit? I think people kind of know me for having hairy forearms now, it might be weird if I got rid of them

Gorilla-ass looking fags trying to cope

Is it really a thing though? Could just be that some guys have really light hair and it's difficult to see it on the legs

Then again, I don't really look at people's legs that often

Fit, do you shave your chest? I've been working out for like 1.5 years and never even considered it. But now that I see some gains I feel the hair is covering up my muscles. I feel like real men should have hair but at the same time I don't want to hide all my hard work. For reference I have a thick T hair line going from nipple to nipple down to genitals

Lately I've been seeing guys shave their quads and roll up their shorts so people can see how big they are. Do any of y'all do this?

Shave it and if you don't like it just let the hair grow back

That's it

when they started making the frogs gay