Can we get a Veeky Forums recipe thread?

Can we get a Veeky Forums recipe thread?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/food/comments/6424em/homemade_pasta_in_a_garlicherb_cheese_sauce_with/?st=j2wdz171&sh=7f188d53
ruled.me/ham-ricotta-spinach-casserole/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Jesus fuck that's a fucking shake

>macros
my favorite meme

>Macros are a meme

Never gonna make it

How fucking big is that can?

No really, that sounds good. But 6 pattes is obviously more tuna than a regular can. Not to mention adding in a whole onion would be more onion than tuna.

snoo hulk laura

When will you retard understand that Micro>Macro and that protein could hardly be more over-rated , the only things that contain micro here are the eggs and the PB and they're not even 1/16 of the Kcals .

And why would you fucking drink 413 g of sugar ? Even in a fully fasted and 100% glycogen depleted state it will make you gain fat and just fuck up your liver ...

Yeah I think that's part of the point. Make sure the onion is chopped somewhat finely and it'll be good, I assure you. Tuna has a very strong taste anyways so it's not like you won't taste the tuna.

Never
Gonna
Make it

Blend it
Chug it
Vom it

1589 calories, 70.92g protein, 68.28 fat.

Recipe here because I'm drinking and can't be assed making an infograph thing shit.

Recipe here reddit.com/r/food/comments/6424em/homemade_pasta_in_a_garlicherb_cheese_sauce_with/?st=j2wdz171&sh=7f188d53

>232g protein

Too bad you will only absorb 40g of that and shit out the rest.

Smoothie:

200g fage 2% plain greek yogurt
140g strawberry
75g blackberry
50g kale

225 cal 5g fat 20g carbs 24g protein

Add a scoop of unflavored (or vanilla) whey for even more protons

SOMEONE POST SLEEPY TIME TENDIES

Thread deserves BUMP

Your a retard that doesnt know anything about nutrition

I'm looking for a new breakfast, any tips?

I gave up on chicken breast until I learned that if you cut it into thin slices and then into chunks it tastes so fking good

TWO SCOOPS?

ur never gunna make it

Jesus, that'll give you the shits.

Correct, 40g per meal.

1/2

2/2

>431g of concentrated sugar
jesus fuck thats more sugar than chicken i eat everyday

ruled.me/ham-ricotta-spinach-casserole/

It's not exactly Veeky Forums but it's keto and delicious.

And it's not just good tasting, it's really light on the palette, you can eat the whole thing and it never gets "too much", it tastes great cold and holds up amazingly well reheating it days later, has been my staple lunch for months.

>keto

Can vouch for these, fucking great with fruit/syrup/something sweet. taste weird on their own but thats fixed with a little sugar. Been having them every other day lol

Macro counting is as bad as eating disorders.

You don't need to brine chicken for it to be good, you just need to not overcook it. Get a thermometer and don't let it get above 170.

As someone who has an eating disorder, fuck off and die.

You know less than dick, you animate turd.

>As someone who has an eating disorder, macro counting isn't an eating disorder