General Weight Loss Discussion Thread

> Post your weight, height, average daily calories and method of exercise
195lbs
5'7
600 calories
Jogging daily/Cross trainer on break days
What I'm wondering is, how long do you think it will take to me to reach my desired goal of 150lbs, of course everyone's different. I've estimated around 4-5 months if I'm consistent.
Anyone else working on losing weight?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.co.uk/search?q=saag&num=40&safe=off&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj_mZzE5PzTAhWBF8AKHa-gAFAQ_AUICigB&biw=985&bih=681
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How the FUCK are you eating 600 calories? I'm starving on 1600.

It's all about what you eat, there are foods out there that can make you feel full while only being around 50 calories, an apple for example. I eat an apple or two throughout the day when I start feeling hungry, drink a lot of water until I feel full so the hunger goes away temporarily.

you're getting shit tier macros man, you're going to break or you're going to lose a lot of muscle mass
yeah but on the other hand he mentions jogging and is 195lbs at 5'7 so i guess he's at least doing something

take it from a guy that lost weight eating 500 calories a day, the loose skin aint fun man.

just adjust yourself to lose 2 1/2lbs a week and you'll be set by september or else you'll be wishing you took it at a moderate pace. also once you start reaching your goal your stomach will start sagging, apparently thats when your body starts to finally use fat thats been stored there for the longest time, so dont let it get you down when you become saggy. but seriously, pace yourself and lift weights, theres no point in losing weight and looking good if you cant even take your shirt off

What was your starting weight and end weight?

>6ft
>315lbs all american muscle
>10000 calories
>killing globalists

This stuff is FUCKING filling

155lbs down from 265lbs (am 6'4")
Caloric intake: 1300 to 1400 a day
Ez mode (I lift 3 times a week, and do 14 hours of cardio every week)

182lbs
6'0
3000 cal
still on Starting Strength

that literally looks like baby shit in a bowl.

248 lbs
5'11
1100 calories
Lifting only to preserve muscle and taking 250mg test e7d'

been doing psmf for almost 2 weeks now and not feeling any hunger pangs unless i go to sleep then they ramp up to maximum

Saag looks like that

google.co.uk/search?q=saag&num=40&safe=off&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj_mZzE5PzTAhWBF8AKHa-gAFAQ_AUICigB&biw=985&bih=681

>weight
>height
6'
>avg daily calories
Varies. My REE is 2400
>methods of exercise
Crossfit, running, and gym/exercise on own (no routine, mainly focus on upper body since I'm lacking and crossfit/running take care of lower half)

What's Veeky Forumss recommended app for tracking calories+macros?

MyFtinessPal

> Post your weight
200lbs (that's me at my peak weight of 392lbs)
>height
6'4
>average daily calories
>and method of exercise
weightlifting and I have a job. Otherwise I'm sedentary and enjoy learning web development

Fucking great work mate, got a current picture?

>never wake up hungry anymore
>workout for 2-3 hours with no real fatigue
>waited till 5 to eat today
>usually only eat in the evening anyways
>only had 2 grilled chicken sandwiches and a water
>feelin full

I think I might actually make it lads

>5'10
>245
>Lifting 3 times a week
>Swimming/Bicycling 2 days a week
>1,500-1,800 calories a day, but I always fuck up on the weekend and over eat

Down from 275 at the end of January and from 300 overall which was my heaviest. 30 pounds in 4 months is a bit slower than I'd like though. Although I guess I'll be near my goal weight in about a year. That's such a long time though bros.

6'6
Down from 230 to 220 (recently started)
1800 cal
SS every on Mon,Wed,Fri and cardio on Tue and Thursday.

Hey man at least it's not an 8lb weight loss over the course of 5 years

Yeh its the one on the left

You got any loose skin pal so far I'm 243lbs 5'10 but I'm really spooked about loosing weight because I don't want loose skin

at least your making progress, if you want it to go quicker though just stop fucking up idiot..

I carried a lot of weight on my thighs (which I guess is good because I could just put on muscle to fill them out) and they're my flabbiest part so far. My stomach is still flabby, but I also still have a lot of stomach fat. I worry about it too but in the end when you see some guys lost 200 and not have any, you really just have to go all the way to see how you'll fair. Worst case scenario I'll save up a couple grand and get the surgery.

78kg (172lbs)
179cm (5'10)
800-1300 calories per day

Got a weight bench at home and a barbell that I can load up to 80kg.
Work out roughly 5 days a week; sometimes multiple times in a day.
I do bench press, overhead press, curls, dead lifts (high repetition), bodyweight squats, jog, planks, oblique crunches and various posture correcting exercises and stretches.

My diet is pretty damn weird, but it works for me. It's basically low fat imitation feta, blue cheese, weight watcher soups and vegetable heavy salads.
High in fat, somewhat high in protein and somewhat low carbs while getting most vitamins. My coffee consumption has also been getting crazy high.

Last summer I dropped from 95kg to 79kg, but then I bounced back to 85kg, so I started again 6 weeks ago, and this time I'm aiming for 70kg by the time summer is over; hopefully I will have the dedication to keep the weight off this time.

200lbs
5'7"
shit for food most of time, home made, no soft drinks or alcohol though
>method of exercise
currently none, which brings me to my question

live in major urban area and there are lots of gyms here, they all seem to be frequented by skinny folks... so how bad is the stigma of going into a gym as a bald older fattie and working out?

How tf do I get rid of this? Diet or building muscle?

Both.

Just starting out again. Looking to cut hard. Don't have much information.

5'7"
Im a Carpenter so I'm constantly lifting heavy shit and walking. I walk roughly three to five miles a day just at work. I climb six flights of stairs multiple times throughout the day. I'm eating as much protein as I can. As little sugar and carbs as possible. I don't want to go nuts so I have a snack here and there to keep me sane. I'm eating healthier. Sucks because almost everything in my cabinets is just candy and chips.

Last time I cut like this I lost 25 lbs in two months. I felt great.

>177lbs @ 16% (3 and 4 point caliper tests plus navy method all give the same result. if it's off, it'll at least serve as a measuring stick)
>5'10''
>1500-2500 per day
>lifting monday through friday, used to do cardio but dropped it recently. gotta get back into it but i'm still losing weight without it so i haven't been bothering. still a fat cunt internally
goal is 10-12%, then gonna bulk slowly until i get to 15-16%