Why is the typical normie standards of being "big/fit" so pathetic?

Why is the typical normie standards of being "big/fit" so pathetic?

And to make it worse they literally just workout their arms for the most part and bench press even though they have a bird chest.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jok0csw6u5I
gaming.youtube.com/watch?v=fpld5s4ey-8&feature=share&t=234
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Modern men are weak and thus expectations are low. Not much else to say.

Cx

L E A N I C E
E
A
N
I
C
E

thread theme : youtube.com/watch?v=jok0csw6u5I

Cx

This guy annoys the shit outta me for some reason.

Good, I stand out more.

Because spending most of your time at the gym and sperging about macros requires a special kind of autism. If you occasionally work out and are decently lean you are better off than most of the population, any more will just fuck up your perception of your own body and attract weird dudes checking out your glutes.

Because most people think doing a couple pushups makes someone strong and jacked

I feel special then

ENZA

no lie, ice's stream is getting fucking good. he literally walked up to some dominican actress and picked her up off the streets like it was nothing. only good streamer period.

What the fuck happened to Veeky Forums...

E N Z A D E N I N O !

Ice is literally the new zyzz

ice was fit as fuck

twitch thread?

when do you think this guy's getting unbanned?

most americans are so fat now if you can do 100 push ups you are an god

bro im watching this right now

5'6 months from now

old ice was best ice TriHard

I've been there since the start and ice is funnier than ever right now. But yeah he lost all his auswitchmode gains

SCUFFED JAYS Cx

They hang out with people that are smaller and less fit than them, and they end up looking big by comparison, leading them to believe they are big.

Cx

no1 thinks ice is fit LMAO

please stream tyler

I hate fags like you. Get off my board. You don't belong here.

Who cares m8. Two things bring them back on Earth : the number of likes on their fitness pics, and the sight of any stronger men.

But anyway I don't think it's a normie thing, delusional weirdos on Veeky Forums are more likely to be that while 97% of strong men are normies.

P A U L D E N I N O

>be tall
>have absolutely nothing else going for you
>still get the hottest chicks

because normies had relationships since they were 15. they know that you don't need to look like you lift to get a gf. only khv autists in their 20s here think that and think that lifting will get them a gf

JJJJAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYSSS

>gaming.youtube.com/watch?v=fpld5s4ey-8&feature=share&t=234

Is this what it feels like to be a 6'4" god? Why do I even try?

BLACK

i bet she cucked him with someone with hand eye cordination

>any more will just fuck up your perception of your own body and attract weird dudes checking out your glutes

Goddamn user that one hit close to home. I definitely don't check out other guys' glutes too.. n...no homo

It really was not long ago when men like this would literally be left to starve on their own as their tribe would shun them from all the times they fucked up throwing spears at wild animals

because they are not mentally ill with body dysmorphia yet like all of us

Same, i cant explain it either, why is this