TFW 21 and still living with my parents

>TFW 21 and still living with my parents

Only ok if you're still in University. Otherwise, get a decent paying job and get out.

Nice trips but it HEAVILY depends on the country

30 here. I live with my parents, but spend most of my days living with girlfriend

I am 21 and I am living with parents too. Also it depends on the country. Here most people leave home when they get married soooo 25-30.

Delet. I am in the same boat

>tfw Slav
>living with your parents well into adulthood (usually until you marry) is considered normal.

24 and i live with mom, i could move out to but then i would have less money

I didn't buy my own house until 27, it's ok user, you're still young like babby.

Live at home and make $48k a year.
Cali is too expensive if I move out I'll have less money. I put away $1000+ in savings monthly, would have to stop that.

>23 here, NEET, live with mom, too anxious to do anything with my life.
Just gym and Veeky Forums

I moved out at 17 because I joined the air force

>tfw failure in disguise

Get a job before it's too late dude

>be me
>22
>stopped living with parents when i was 19.

>get a decent paying job and get out

Veeky Forums needs flags

How the fuck do you spend $3k a month living with your parents? Shouldn't you be putting away way more than 1k

Hahahahahahahaha How The Fuck Is Being A Neet Real Hahahaha Nigga Just Apply To Jobs Like Nigga Rent An Apartment Haha

I just got the job a few months ago. Also 48k pre-tax. More like 3k a month after taxes. I paid off all my debt too.

Will likely ramp it up soon but yes I'm buying shit I've wanted for awhile.

>summer is coming fast
>still no physique that can be mired
>still no reasons to leave the house other than work and gym

If I were you id spend $1k on shit I want/chip in with bills for parents to help them out then invest $2k/mo in index funds.

In two years id move out for sure though.

Same, I'm in uni though and I graduate next year so I don't really sweat it that much

I think only americans stress about the whole moving out thing

$20k per year / 30 yo. I live with mom. No gf. My only joys in life are fapping to amateur shemales.

This. I could move out and start losing a good £550 out of my pay check on rent alone, or I could do what Im doing now and put it away to save to buy a place

4% in 401k. 5% in and employee stock purchase plan. $200-400 a month in my Roth IRA. $200-400 in random investments. That's how it is right now.

Yeah I may consider moving out in a year or two depending where I'm at then.

More more

$1k on fun/help with bills 2k in investments go big

I'm at a very good university and most of my friends graduating this year are staying at their parents'.

I will I'm just literally 3 months in. First month was all climbing out of debt. Second month spend happy. Now I'm adjusting all shit. I was making 20k a year before this and still saving a good amount. I need to learn more about investing too.

I work with a "former" alcoholic who is 53, and still lives with his parents.

He says he has been sober for over 10 years (but I think a couple transgressions), yet has never held a job with income capable of affording even the least apartment here in USA.

He is a 6' 2" White male, former cross country college person,,,, and now plays Fallout 4 and other Xbox One games in his time off.

>I have never seen him eat veggies.

So he basically works part time minimum wage?

Yeah my gym partner told me yesterday "wait youre 21 and live with your parents" it didn't make me mad but I thought about it and decided to save up and move out during my 2nd year of college

>mfw 24 and living at home while making $68k all in each year

but I'm about to sign up for Bumble and kinda dread it being a mood killer

>mfw just finished chem bachelor's
>Time to move out and try to find a job I guess
I was going to move to California and stay with either my aunt/uncle or my cousins, but my cousins just moved back home and I have nowhere to stay out there
>I wanted out and now I have to do it all alone

This. Western culture on the whole living with parents thing is fucked up

Dont worry, my Pre-Cal teacher is 26 and lives with her parents. She has never had a boyfriend and is a virgin. There are people out there worse off then you.

No shame in that at all. My brother does something similar to

Tfw still love with parents at 27. But I drive a nice car, and have over 40k in the bank and at least another 25k for retirement. I'm gonna buy a house pretty soon.

>my Pre-Cal teacher is 26 and lives with her parents

>You will immediately cease and not continue to access the site if you are under the age of 18.

That's because Slavs can rarely afford it in their shit countries. Not because living with your parents and being a manchild is so great.

You think you could get me in contact with her?