How bad is it REALLY to take this before a workout...

how bad is it REALLY to take this before a workout? I'm not saying every workout but even on a really low dose I feel like I can workout 3x as long and it makes working out feel amazing

Hahah i do that too boy but i snort nice fat lines, helps with studying too, awesome stuff. Dont worry about that just dont hook up to it too much

yeah but you realize its not going to help you build muscle right?

It depends how strong your heart is user, some people can take a small dose(15mg) before a workout and experience intense heart palpitations
But some people can take a much larger dose and be fine.
I think you're fine to take it before a workout every now and then, as long as you're not prone to heart problems

Actually it can if you have the energy to do extra reps/sets. I get Ritalin on Monday and I'm seriously a beast in the gym

You'll develop a tolerance and then your brain will associate the drug with gym. If you stop taking it you're likely to never want to gym again.

Highly advise against it. Also raises your heart rate and blood pressure, more than caffeine, so working out on it can kill you if you have any slight heart issue. Stop riding the high, you'll regret it.

It's such an amazing thing to do, the way it mixes with runners high is seriously one of the greatest feelings in the world

This. Not to mention at high doses it can raise blood pressure and act as a vasoconstrictor, which is not conducive to working out.

Use a small dose every once in a while when you need a little "pep in your step" to recover from a night of bad sleep to get your ass to the gym, but using it on a regular basis will cause you to develop a tolerance pretty quickly.

Getting a few extra reps in isn't going to balance out the massive caloric deficit you get from /stim/ing

would put you in the ground real quick faggot boi

you realize that when you lift say a heavy squat / deadliest your blood pressure rises about 1000% compared to your normal one?

do you seriously believe a marginal increase from some drug will make a difference?

that said, if you have BP issues, your doctor will forbid you from lifting heavy, for precisely this reason

Strain on the heart, dopamine store depletion, and down regulation of dopamine receptors

Acute high blood pressure is way less stressful on the heart than chronic high blood pressure.

I do 25 a day, use to do 40.

Not bad at all, if you are use to it you feel very minimal side effects, although the "power-trip" thing goes away completely. After a week of consistent use you're just stuck with the focus without the feeling overconfiden/lack of hunger/other shitty side effects.

If its a first time thing you'd feel it, but 25-50 mg is minimal on BP and heart after prolonged use.

Constricts my veins and it makes it harder to life heavy. Plus I can't get a pump since all the blood is rushed to my brain and if I take a vasodilator I then fatigue easier

stimulants are really bad long-term. as soon as you build a habit around them, you're fucked. but they're very difficult to take short term because you immediately want to do everything on the stimulant, and you feel like everything is easier on the stimulant. Then when you're without it, you feel like shit, and can't stop thinking how much easier it would be if you just had some of the stim.

Been through it, and as much as I love adderall, you're better off never touching it.

im in that pickle user, I long binging on caffiene and adderal on the weekends to go fast and get shit done. But I know its bad. I didnt refill my perscription today because I dont like the idea of associating adderall with activities. no buno.

I wish amphetamines affected me

I remember when I was working this shitty manual labor job at a warehouse line loading heavyish boxes for 10 hour shifts . One of my friends gave me an adderal XR 25 mg because I barely slept the night before. He was just like drink a lot of water and you'll be good. 1-2 hours later after taking it and I felt like I was going to pass out or die. Vision was blurry as fuck, overheating, couldn't catch my breath, vision was blurry, couldn't focus on what people were saying, limbs were going numb etc... I powered through to last break chugging water like an absolute madman whole throwing around boxes and pallets. Clocked out early..drove home ans took a cold shower and just laid in bed and finally felt somewhat normal.

Kek, how much do you weigh? 50kg?

No I'm 6'1" and was probably 210 lbs at the time. I cut back down to 195 though currently.

Shit. Idk how it hit you like that. I'm a similar size and 20mg IR didn't hit me that hard the first time.

i took a 40mg xr before school and didnt get any negatives apart from thirst, maybe youre just sensitive

not a problem if you track your food intake, durr

Stimulants can cause anxiety. You were almost certainly just having a panic attack.

I do this every day, but I have ADHD so it doesn't do shit for me. If anything, it makes me a little tired.

rip CV health
increased cortisol for no reason
have fun making no gains retard

Weed+adderall is a pretty good pre-workout and absolutely fantastic for cardio desu