Body Positive

I think our understanding of what being healthy means is evolving. My girls Minaj and Trainor are shattering perceptions of fitness. Only a matter of time before the toxic masculinity of this board gets swept away.

Will literally never happen

i r8 your b8 2/8

You're probably just some stick insect thot. Have fun though!

I'll admit some people take it too far. But sweetie, the girl on the left is just a curvy, full bodied girl doing her thing. I'm around that and my boyfriend loves it.

Baaaiiitttttttttttt

>our understanding of what being healthy means is evolving
It is. Because less than a decade ago, there would be no question about what is objectively healthy for people and how health is defined. Now we know that mental health needs to be greatly considered if people with no scientific backgroind are insane enough to think there is a looming paradigm shift in what is blatantly obvious unhealthy behavior.

I entreat Allah to expedite the health conditions of the gluttonous and bring about their suffering sooner

Sweetie, the misogynistic, bigoted comments you're making make me doubt you're a true Muslim. But have fun! Probably just have too small a pecker to handle a real woman

I hate that fat, ugly, spoiled bitch so much.

>tfw Meghan Trainor was lowkey kind of thick but got blacklisted because her voice was "cultural appropriation" of black doo-wop singers or some shit
Not that I'll miss her music, if her style had caught on I'd neck myself hearing it everywhere

>blacklisted
Nah, nigga. She just won a big industry award with ASCAP

If this means every woman will grow into a 300 lb goddess, I am okay with this

This is the future of beauty. Yet, it was also the past. Glad women are finally clapping back at the anorexic bitches running the "fashion industry."

let me get at that first one tho

Great job at baiting. Sound very condescending.

Do you just say "bait" whenever you are confronted with an opposing view? Sweetie, you need to do better. But have fun!

I am a fish and love me some bait

>Only a matter of time before the toxic masculinity of this board gets swept away.

... to be replaced by toxic fatmininity

>kek

Fat people genocide when?

Lol, no. Shes fat as fuck

>comparing Nicki who is T H I C C to trainor who is just FAT

idiot

This shitposting makes me angry :(

Can I be mediocrity positive and accept that I'm not meant to have a job or money for that matter?
Also can people stop climbing Mount Everest, it's opressing me.

Daily reminder: 'fat acceptance' movements only care about female bodies and is inherently misandrist, which is sexist. But fat cows will never say that. Just like how hating whites is not racist in modern america. These people are so dilusional they're retarded, it's mental gymnastics to justify their fatty ugliness. Notice how all these fat comics and 'journalists' always use a thinner avatar? Obesity is unattractive at a subconscious level. Do not interact with fatties and shame them.

Not a bad job lad.

I saw a lady come into hospital with joints so crushed from her weight she could barely walk.

Part way through talking to her "all about that bass" starts playing as her ringtone, starting with "my mama she told me don't worry about your size".

Lol.

Future looks bright m8

Hair is eh but body is 8/10

1/8 made me reply

>pic related

No, but seriously. Bro, OP. This is shitty quality b8. You need to step up your game. Too obvious.

I don't remember her being this fat, was this shopped?

How do you make your text green? I'm not baiting anyone. Someone mentioned this place on a website I frequent and I had to check it out myself. I was shocked to find this den of narcissistic men who view women as inferior and have unrealistic body standards. I am fighting the good fight.