Middle schoolers are as tall as you now

>middle schoolers are as tall as you now

I'm 5'11
>feels bad man

Makes sense considering I was the same height in middle school as I am now.

Right?
How tall are you user?

5'7

Not him but I stopped growing at 5'7" in the 8th grade. Cut my life into pieces.

ONE OF US
ONE OF US
ONE OF US
ONE OF US

>tfw 5'7" in 8th grade
>now 5'11" at 18
I'm still going to grow, r-right, Veeky Forums?

BE HAPPY YOU'RE 5'11" SHITLORD.

I'm 6'1 and I'm only barely taller than most people if they're not asian.
There are even quite a few girls my height.
>ausfag feelsbadman

I'm Asian. It's not enough when comparing myself to tall black and white guys. Usually taller than Hispanics, though.

ya I got to 5'11" by like 8th grade and then grew like 1 inch in high school jdimsa

I'm >5'6"

There are 4th graders as tall as me

That's like above average in America for women. I doubt many guys would be intimidated by you.

Where the fuck do you live, lol

he's either in scandinavia or the netherlands, or is severely overestimating his height. kek

>I will post a short video tonight
Can he post any other kind?

He literally says he's Australian tho

Or maybe autistic

There is a family at my church with 13 year old triplet girls and they are already 6 feet tall.

Short niggas are the craziest because they don't have shit to lose. Look at all those 5'2 Mexican gangbangers lmao.
They'll cut ya dick off and pull your intestines out ya asshole

5'4" is average for American women.

No fucking shit? Do you have poor reading comprehension? Read it again, fucktard. I was implying 5'6" is above average in America for women. The average height for women being 5'4", was implicit.

But of course you had to reiterate what I said because you're a imbecilic subhuman.

>be 5'5
>teenage girlfriend is 5'7

What do they feed kids these days?
Also, why are boys getting taller yet more feminine?

One time a manlet told me that growth plates closing early are a result of high test and therefore he was more of a man than me.

better nutrition. even asian boys are getting taller than me these days.

>more feminine
a combination of confirmation bias, and possibly xenoestrogens and BPAs idk

There is some truth to that. Growth has to do a lot with estrogen. At the end of it though there are so many variables to really reliably say though

It's actually the opposite. Higher estrogen levels closes the growth plates, which is why females tend to finish puberty sooner than boys.

This is also the reason why children who go on puberty blockers (for transitioning), end up tall as fuark, because they don't have any sex hormones (test or est), and remain androgynous until they decide to transition by adding one of the two sex hormones.

The more test you have the more is going to convert into estrogen. Manlets are the true alphas.

Chill

Not really. Depends on the SHBG levels

>boys are getting more feminine
Gonna have to disagree with you there, the 15 - 20 year olds over here are as outgoing and manly as they've ever been
>boys are getting taller
Majority of 16 yr olds in my area are above 6'1", makes me slightly uncomfortable considering how athletic and broad hey usually are as well

t. Outback Aussie

Boys here are getting lanky instead of well-proportioned tall guys.
Also, they lack beard and body hair. It's odd.

I stopped growing in about 9th grade as well due to asian genetics. luckily I was already 6ft at that time, at 22 I'm 6'1.

>What do they feed kids these days?
Good question, though in my case I'd like to know why girls who are 14-16 look at least 3-4 years older nowadays. I've still got old highschool photos of my class, and everyone who was around 15 looked like kids, since that's what we were. Can't say for sure about height though, I've been 185 ever since 18 or so, and I've always seen myself as average around where I live. Doesn't seem like kids have been getting taller or shorter.

Where are you? There are guys here who can grow beards by 15-16