3 months of gym can achieve good gains?

3 months of gym can achieve good gains?

>176 pounds
>5"8

3 months is enough time to learn how to use good form but you're not going to look any different unless you're trying to lose fat or something. In terms of putting on any noticeable size, no its not enough time. You can get a bit stronger than you are now in 3 months.

Yes, you can. (Pic Related)

Not massive gains but it will change the shape of your body. I have been lifting for 3 months and recently started to get comments that i'm getting bigger. You will see changes in 3 months if you've never worked out before.

What have you been doing?

Shaved his chest and got better lighting.

I focused on shoulder exercises and lats to make me look wider. Lots of military presses, lateral raises on the cable machine, push ups, wide grip pull ups.

Standard bench press etc

Clearly

Any suggestions or guide to follow?
>inb4 read the fucking sticky

Go to the gym often, lift heavy shit about, eat a lot of protein. You can start getting complicated when you've proven to yourself its not just a phase like 95% of everyone else.

Could be although i have some shirts that i can't wear anymore.

I'm not saying you didn't change. Obviously there's going to be some change after 12 weeks. Just nothing crazy, and in the same conditions as your first photo, the difference would be barely noticeable.

why does your hair grow like a sash

I agree, there isn't going to be crazy changes in 3 months of course. in fact if I hadn't taken pictures before I started working out I would think I'd been wasting my time. If I took a picture in really good lighting with a pump then it would look crazy lol

Crazy birthmark thing on my shoulder. Pain in the ass, feels weird shaving it so I usually only shave it during the summer.

Starting from ottermode/skinny you can get some serious definition in 3 months.
Pic related, me at one month. Flexed, obviously.

This is me at 2 months, also flexed, the difference is pretty significant.

fucking chad genetics..it's not fair..

Fuck I'm jealous. How do I escape dyel mode?

If it makes you feel any better my genetics are trash in every other way and my life is terrible.
Im still dyel mode with my shirt on, so I'm not the best guy to give advice, but all I did was follow the sticky, lift heavy compounds 3x a week and eat BIG.

This is stupid. You put in enough work at the gym and eat enough you'll have good gains easily by 3 months

What is your athletic history? This looks like years of work, to somebody with no muscle mass

I swam from like 14-18 but never took it seriously. Before that I was really skinny from being on stimulants since third grade.