/plg/ - powerlifting general - Thread no. 2333 (yes, seriously)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YdESRJ5Ev6AI
youtube.com/watch?v=s1CY9AYUa7U
instagram.com/p/BUR5AgOArhP/
instagram.com/p/BTy7JeKjfog/?taken-by=ivweissenberg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

is anyone going to do a comfy /plg/ WSM stream?

how do you know when youre injured

i hit 405x1 squat today @ 157 bw and my right glute/lower back/hip is hurting and its pretty uncomfortable

help

I strongly second this

When is it, and do we need some one to purchase a stream?

Where can I get access to it this year?I don't want to wait and they never send it on TV here

Skipping lifting this week so I have more time for studying.

I have 2 days left and want to study for about 10 hours solid for each of them.

How do you guys stay focused?

I lift

Thinking about ending it. Why continue if it's nothing but negative feelings?

at least wait until after WSM

I think it will be on floelite. if youre going to buy it, you could restream it to the cytu thing for everyone

where is a good place to get a job so mommy doesn't yell at me

How old is Alex

Other Alex is 21, and I'm 25.

Three years of powerlifting style training and I have no gf and unimpressive lifts, what was the point?

Wow, Floelite has got to be the worst site I even saw. There is no info about what they have to offer and you need o set up a subscruption to make an account.

What if they don't have WSM stream? I can't be sure of that unless they tell me, but they don't. Fuck in hell how unprofessional.

Quad doms, tbqh

thats mad. you look 18 or something. did you give alex all your strength in exchange for all his youth/looks/height (no bully to alex)

yeah their sites awful. I went on there last year just after WSM to see if a video was up and they had the results posted on the front fucking page. literally no way to avoid spoilers

pls help me

he's just effeminate looking while chadlex is a masc dom brute Tbh

>masc dom brute
>4'7

alex is a CUTE not a brute

OK can explain for you.

In the bench press, your range of motion is reduced by lowering the bar to your massive rolls of fat and fat ol' tiddies, rather than to your chesticle muscles underneath the fat. The extra weight of flab on your bingo wings adds to the difficulty but this is more than compesated for by rom reduction.

In the squat, you've got ginormous rolls of fat compressing in your belly against your thighs and on your ham hocks and calves that allow a little more rebound on the bottom, like a squat suit made to look like flesh. Yeah you've got more pounds to lift on your body but again, same diff as with the bench.

Deadlift, not so much.

Generally, any extra weight subtracts from the ability to do the Olympic lifts, and generally the guys don't get as fat in the SHW as they do in PL. The women, that's another story, I suspect they get super fat in the top weight class in order to try and hide the masculinizing effects of the drugs they're on, Robles just finished a suspension before the Olympics last year.

Im happy to be a few bucks for the stream to host it. I don't want to piss around with logistics tho lmao. Some one finds me the easiest way to stream it I'll pay t stream it and host

probably using mycamgirls.com

cope, he has a wide compact skull perfect for absorbing impacts. Looks like number 5 on this, while twinklex is more akin to 1 or 2.

thick and heavy bones too.

>the guys don't get as fat in the SHW as they do in PL
Most of them don't get quite Ray Williams tier, but neither do most PL Tbh

Plenty of SHW WL are fat as fuck

Why am I attractive in mirrors but look like autistic in photos

You're coping hard and are delusional most likely.

but if you want accurate, take a video at ~2m distance.

private youtube livestream would probably be ezpz

kek wfts going on with 1s eye brows. it looks like some oblivion shit

>tfw anxiety got bad so my appetite died, using it to cut
cutting has never been so easy, putting food in my mouth makes me want to throw up. 1.5k under my maintenance every day, 3lbs of fat loss a week :))))

i love it when i get anxious as fuck and it makes me nauseous its so great

happens every single time before i go workout

Negative visualization and coffee.

his skull was so insanely womanish and subhuman that they could not fit eyebrows on his skull

Also, make objectives that'll take you about 30 minutes to achieve, and take a five minute break (strolling about) after each objective.
Regular, healthy meals. Fast-food is good and easy, but you'll function better with something healthier.

anyone else? how do i stop

If this guy passes his thesis you should take his advice for granted kek

>2nd cycle of c6w
>only added 35 lbs to my deadlift PR

Tbf tho lad, I've only done negative visualization a couple of times throughout the entire semester, and I've made my objectives larger than practically achievable.

I'd say that partly explains the imminent, shameful fuck-up.

Lmao
Judge my squat form while you are here - video coming in a sec

What did you do my dude

Im reading up the concept of it right now, but i cant really transfer it to a learning situation.
Sources describing the train of thought relate it more to general happenings in life, not studying.

Care to elaborate while my mobile phone uploads?

Lots of water, mid day meditation followed by a walk. And hardcore day-of cramming.

what a freak...

/nogramming/ continues lads. Paused squats, comp squats, Chinese rows, and hypers in de bag, all felt good.

How goes the trenning boys?

iktf breh

such a scary back..

you better get your fucking act together

If I fail the friday 1x5RM on texas method, should I drop 10% and do a set for 5 reps or just move on to the next exc and try again next week?
Thanks

If you hit RPE 11 it was definitely a tough, productive set, which is more important than a specific rep range. Call it a day and swap to 2x3 next week.

by doing week 5 instead of maxing week 5 on c6w could i potentially get higher maxes

what? Are you saying just run week 5 twice? Week 6 is the PR/Max week

no i usually max on week 5 instead of following the spreadsheet but do you think i could peak higher if i followed it for week 5

Why are powerlifters so fat and ugly?

i love lil yachty

CAUSE WE'RE TOO BUST SWIMMING IS PUSSSSSAAAAAAY

Solid 8.5/10 asked for my number whilst sober and told me she was single, already have a gf what do I do?

fuck her you cuck

i love trappy chan!

youtube.com/watch?v=YdESRJ5Ev6AI JUST FUCKED A RAPPER BITCH I SHOULD DISS YOU
SHE SUCKED MY DICK SHE CAME HOME I BET SHE KISSED YOU

why is rap the best lifting music

The fact you have to ask says a lot about how you feel about your girl friend. Why bother being in a relationship if you can just drop her for a piece of meat?

My ssb is 88% of my straight bar is that normal?

Dipset is my favorite song

Because you've been memed by social engineering brand managers to associate masculinity, strength and violence with rap music (i.e. niggers)

maybe just go to pol and dont actually listen to any of it kek
heard this yet senpai

youtube.com/watch?v=s1CY9AYUa7U

Bakery so you can munch. That's what I do

thats a pretty good idea

But I do listen to rap, specifically drill and whatever they call this new cloud/horrorcore/punk shit like xxxtentacion.

However, it is true that it is quite literally just brand management, rap for the boys. specifically because a) it's cheap and easy to make and is geared towards high volume and b) because it enables a new step in the new american monoculture.

>because it enables a new step in the new american monoculture.

you think theres an agreement between rappers and rap producers and labels to make people associate black people with masculinity?

or maybe its because rappers are primarily black and write masculine lyrics that then get published and your dumbass listens to them and makes up retarded theories about why rap is the way it is

no, it is the record and media companies, those that are specifically responsible for the dissemination of culture and information. Rap is aggressively marketed to American males (specifically emphasizing masculine expression) because it is as a matter of fact cheap and easy music, and thus creates a large consumer class (through tie-in marketing, broader "hip hop culture").

so the recording and marketing companies are conspiring to fuck you over and make you lose your masculinity to black people?

kek

>no way companies are run to make the most amount of money and gather the largest audience they can, theyre actively trying to destroy america and christian values

Deracination is in fact a major step in creating a larger consumer-worker class, as consumption and your choice of products replace identity. Being a fan of X is already an expression of this, and a rather wide-ranging one as of late as one can see with for example the Marvel cinematic universe.

you are an idiot

just listen to music and enjoy shit while you can

what's the difference between powerlifting and strongman

Yes... yes... good goy. Just live in the moment goy.

kek

> as consumption and your choice of products replace identity

wew this hits close to home

Chigga went hard

everyone went hard on that god damn senpai

lifting to that is nut

Here's the deadlift webm I promised on Thursday, with the rugby shirt I said I had, hopefully proving one and for all that I am not a Brazilian >girl.

ok rafael we know you can video people at the gym

I CANT STOP SWEATING HELP

>no bully to Alex
Dude have you seen him smile? Handsome.

Nice fuckin deadlift dude. Looked good

This 14 year old cutie probably lifts heavier than most of plg

instagram.com/p/BUR5AgOArhP/

i am also n a bakery can confirm
>good for dat dere dreamer bulk mane

That was pretty.

red pill me on kermit /plg/

how can he lift so much and yet look so fucking dyel? what is his secret? are slavs even human?

i heckin love trappy chin

Took the always recommended "write the introduction last, start with the method chapter and literature review" road for the first time in my life, and I shouldn't have.
I'm thinking in terms of not delivering and not being able to do the work required.
So, normally I view assignments as easy and that I'll deliver it in time anyway, but that leads to me being unproductive and not even trying to do it. I therefore need to think that I won't make it in time and that the problem at hand is too difficult to solve, and think about consequences of not solving it and not delivering the work. This makes me feel that I must work.
>Chinese rows
?

Isabella von Weissenberg is my waifu

instagram.com/p/BTy7JeKjfog/?taken-by=ivweissenberg

tfw no aggressive shieldmaiden gf to bear strong children with

What is the reason for the 2m?

Not the user you replied to but same problem. I look good in mirrors, videos from 2m but look bad in pics taken by myself or others?

our boy kbooey's enhanced, right?

No one is perfectly left/right symmetrical. You're used to looking at yourself in the mirror, because you're barely closeted and secretly in love with your own homosexuality (like everyone on Veeky Forums), so you look at yourself in the mirror constantly.

Well, the mirror reverses those left/right imbalances, and you're used to seeing them that way. A photograph or the like has the un-reversed, which is weird for you, who are used to seeing your reflection, and thereby looks funny.

Pic unrelated, because I had to post a pic for some reason to get the previous webm out of the pic posting slot thing because I don't know how to just remove it without replacing it.

Wait so he's not raffy?????????

You click the file while holding shift, and it un-uploads

Just press this x button

tfw want to do a different program but really want to keep consistent 5-7.5kg/week squat progress on SS