Why don't you guys play the most beta sport?

Why don't you guys play the most beta sport?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O4W-atkzU6E&t=21s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It doesn't interest me.

Rugby is the most alpha sport there is. No cucks can survive in this.

This is the truth

>It doesn't interest me.
Weak horizontal punching power confirmed.

rugby is for idiots, you literally just go off instinct instead of think
>ruck over ball
>grab ball and run
>tackle

6/10 bait, here's your (you)

Actually, I do, I even play for the national team as well. Semi pro.

I've played rugby, and it's pretty much just running.
Boxing/muay thai is the most alpha sport desu

if youre a backer its just running, but forwards are constantly scrumming, rucking, and tackling

Most alpha:

1. Hunting armed men
2. Remote country hunting
3. Martial Arts/Combat sports with at least 50%+ contact
4. Anything with a ball

>not having joined a recreational coal mining team with the age of 7
Never gonna make it.

6'3" 230lbs prop reporting in. Can confirm that forwards do all the real work and backs just run and score

Actually the most alpha sport is piracy/operating a roving warband

How do I prep to be a forward?

>I'm the guy getting tackled.
Mostly a lot of power work focused around compound lifts and then hypertrophy for accessory and circuit training for cardio/endurance. Also sprints/plyos

I stick to a push/pull schedule mostly. Training week looks like this:

Mon: Push
Tues: Practice (Circuits, cardio, plyos/sprints)
Wed: Pull
Thurs: Practice
Friday: Rest
Sat: Game
Sun: Rest

Squats and deadlifts are your best friends

Squat and deadlift.
I started with 5x5 for strength base. Now I start my workouts with 5x5 of compound lifts and 4x8 of accessory work. Also do lots of sprints

is this the worst thread in /rug/ history?

Awesome, thanks m8s

Hold up, did you mean that's (You) in the pic? Or that's basically your lot in the game?

And where were you when I made a thread a few weeks ago asking where could I find juicy rugby players?

Rugby is an alpha sport. Ice hockey is fine too. Hunting is autistic. Rugby is where it is and the bodies are amazing.

Boys I wanna learn rugby. Is it too late at 19? I'm in uni btw

you're good lad

nah. I started my freshman year of college (18). I played American football in HS and was a skinny fuck so I played back. Stayed for the drinking.

fuck no, you'll never play professionally but you could get good enough to have a good time.

Go join a club and remember to run a lot.

>hunting is autistic
>finding juicy rugby players
>male bodies
>amazing
How can someone be this much of a faggot

see Joined my state college's rugby team and the drinking aspect of rugby is so fucking nice, it's like joining a frat without the dues, and without being known as a giant faggot

Hell I actually get people impressed when I say I play for my state's team, when in actuality I just run around a lot and drink my ass off

Rugby is confirmed best sport

Barry Hall is the toughest cunt

Sorry I went to workout.
I meant that the picture is of me. I am the guy being tackled in that picture

Hey man who do you play for? Canucks or Rams? Calgary player from hornets here

Hnngg thanks. But I've got too much on my plate with engineering, lifting, rock climbing

Bump

>Beta
Americuck. Why did you faggots decide to pussify the beloved European sport of Rugby by putting on faggot armor and having faggot plays that last for 10 faggoty seconds before there is a faggot break for 5 minutes so that the fat faggot fans can buy faggot ''beer'' and just all around be American faggots?

I used to play rugby, I was the hooker and am a total faggot. I used get huge boners in the scrums.

>Rugby
>stiff arm
What the fuck?! its called a fucking hand off

>c-can we stop please referee? I need to adjust my armour

All because niggers can't be bothered to learn how to properly fucking tackle.

>Not playing gaelic games

t. cuck who would get absolutely trucked 10/10 if he played any acceptable standard of rugby

lol how much do you even weigh faggot, like 60kg?

>hurr rugby just for eejits

youtube.com/watch?v=O4W-atkzU6E&t=21s

guessing you were placed as a retarded forward then

put on weight and work on your strength and power, be prepared to sacrifice some aesthetics in the short run for looking thicc and powerful as fuck in the long term

not at all

GAA are the king of all field sports.

it might've only been the case around where I live, but rugby always attracted the douchey autists. you all know the ones; they THINK they're tremendously cool and engage in a variety of slightly uncommon hobbies (in this case, playing rugby in the U.S. rather than football), but everyone just sees them as weirdos.

not the case in the U.K desu, the top rugby players are much more likely to be chads

doubt it

bumperino

I can't catch

catching is overrated, become a forward

But I assume at some point I'd need to catch SOMETHING, right?

meh

Eh, long as a you have a good player wholl claim all the restarts, and you do enough around the field to not have to take a lot of carries, you should be ok. If you're a forward, mind. As a back catching is pretty important.

>tfw my University is always top 3 @ rugby.

gotta love baz

6'4 90kg 2nd row also reporting.

>tfw that extra inch

What team do you play for?

>hand off

You gigantic faggot, it's a don't argue

Nah, at my liberal arts college it's the chads who fuck the freshmen whores to death all year