AMAZON

6'3 200lb AMAZON...are you man enough?

I think she's enough man for me.

Im a hobbit. On halloween id make her wear saiyan armor and id dress up as krillin and she would dominate me

wtf!! hahaha

>dat gyno

pussboi detected

top kek

I would climb her like mount Everest and plant my flag on her summit I just wouldn't hold her hand in public cuz it looks funny like a little kid holding his moms hand my girl is 5'10 and I bought her 6 inch heels and that's how it felt

kek

she obviously is

pussboi detected

pics or it didn't happen

Am 5'5. Having a snu snu fetish sucks. It's difficult to have a girl want to go far with ya if she's taller. Gotta be the littlest super man. Smashed like 4 girls my height but only ever made out with girls taller than me. One was 5'8 the other 6'0. 6'0 was especially different because she had g cups.

Time to climb me some big bitches

Tell me more about the 6'0 giantesses my brother manlet

no, but I'd still take the challenge. also thats my fetish so post more

Kinda crazy. Not really worth the effort desu.

The night I made out with her we had everything in common. The next she was insufferable. Bragging about how much credit card debt she got on daddy's credit card and coming at me sideways.

The tallest ex I had was 6'4" and I was still taller than her even when she's on heels.

The times with her were pretty fun but I have now moved on and found a new girlfriend who is really nice.

did we date the same 6'0" giantess? Exact same shit happened to me.

oh...G cups and pic related. Nm

t h i c c

mommy...

I am 6'3 200lbs

Do I qualify?

Sorry kiddo, she calls guys under 6'8 "friends"

>Have to unlock Robert Wadlow