Daily reminder Home gym = Master race

When will you small boys learn home gym is best in every way.

>Shoved a weight bench with an added bar for leg curls onto my small porch.
>Have to angle it to get the bar to fit

Am I doing it right?

what a waste of space and money

Its a start

Right all those curl bars..

nice set up btw

home gyms are memes

i found myself having shitty lazy work outs because i would be distracted by family or work

the ordeal of going to the gym actually made me want to put in the work than being in the comfort of my own home...if that makes any sense

this. all I want is a full tall power rack + a buttload of bumpers.

But no qts to mire your squats

Lack of drive <
You won't make it

basic home gyms kick ass

you probably have a shit squat also working out for chicks you won't make it either.

I've had 2 girlfriends over the course of my home gym and they both loved to watch me workout and take snap chats and all that girl shit always turned both of them on working out shirtless. 9/10 showered together afterwards and had sex

Also don't under estimate inviting bitches over to "train" "teach how to squat" especially since most bitches are self conscious about going to a big gym. Alittle private lesson action ;)

My mom watches me lift though.

isnt working out for girls at the end doing something for you as well? Never understood this high-faluting soundbite, its being thrown around here with the same frequency as "read the sticky". Dont reply if you dont have anything to contribute

"doing something" < making it
big difference

Looking for some estimate, how much should this cost me? Assume i have to the accesories that go with it like bars and plates

Power rack
Bench
Those adjustable dumb bells that can change weights.

look on rogue's website if buying new and compare prices to your local craigslist. you might get lucky and find a great deal.

you can occasionally find that stuff cheap on sites like craigslist

just don't get robbed/murdered/raped

Look at titan fitness for a power rack bench combo

This gives me an erection. God I'm jealous.

Why would you buy all that bullshit instead of a good bar, cage or competition rack/bench, olympic dumbbells and good discs?

Rack can be cheap, you could even make your own, spend money on bench + bar, discs just get whatever is cheapest per kg.

>family or work
not gonna make it

I like the thought of a home gym. Squatting naked might help achieve perfect form

craigslist is king I've gotten 85% of my shit from there.
I got hex dumbbell pairs 2.5lbs-60lbs and rack for 125$
I've got over 1000lbs of Olympic weight for under 300$
-Bumper plates
-york plates
got my adjustable bench as well- 60$ (its over 250 new)
the list goes on
-bars/specialty bars
-weight trees
only thing i bought new were gym mats,bands,powerlifting accessories(knee wraps,slingshot,belts all thats hit)

so id say under 1 grand but i had good luck on craigslist and letgo. Easily have over 3grand of gym shit that i could flip if I move.

Or I can just use the gym at work for free.

Besides, the swole cunts are motivating to workout next to.

where u work? Once you become a swole a cunt it looses its appeal

I like shutting off the stereo whenever someone is playing their obnoxious loud nigger music while everyone is wearing head phones. I can't perform that community service at home.

Nick Bare, is dat you?

I've got a power rack I built out of wood.
One olympic bar
One olympic super curl bar
One olympic dumbell
A cheap bench set I grinded the bench holders on
Another bench
510 pounds of olympic weight
One old 40 lb db
A 40 pound lat raise set

And a leg press

But I lack the room to make it look presentable to anyone but myself. Fuck I really need my own house. I'd just build a shop purely for lifting if I needed to.

And a rower

Everything was brand new. Probably spent around 2400 hundred or so. Guessing I spent under a grand for everything minus the leg press and rower