>couple walks past me
>the guy says "Hey, sorry I smell bad, I just finished working out"
>she says "Oh, it's fine, you don't smoke" right after making eye contact
What the fuck just happened here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7EnQKvYk6RM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It was exactly what it seemed like.

You were dissed for smoking, as you should be.

A woman made a passive agressive remark at you for no reason. Surprise surprise.

>what happened here?
You not saying "Yet the worst smell of all is a rancid passive agressive cunt"

Fuck them, you looked cool.

should have blown a cloud at them

>smokes cigarettes

What a phagut!

How autistic are you?

Best answer.

Like, smoking is bad mmkay, but as an adult you know that and you made the decision, there's no need for people to be cunts.
Also, I love the smell of good tobacco, why do people hate on it?
OP also roll your own with loose leaf stuff it's better/cheaper.

YOU GOT DISSED

>the most autistic answer
>best answer

You're dumb as hell. Must be from all that smoking

People dont enjoy having poison shoved down their throats

Then don't walk near me faggot.

This kind of thinking is why society is going to shit.
Unwarranted holier than thou harassment used to earn you a punch in the face, as it should. Behavior like that needs to be corrected, not left alone.

People don't enjoy a lot of things.

>people shouldn't be allowed to say mean things to me

Yep, you're autistic.

>2017
>still smoking

kill yourself retard. nobody wants to smell your stale odor.

See
Grow up faggot. Smoking isn't even nearly as bad as you've been conditioned to think

Smoke cigars or maybe even a pipe if you wish to "look cool" user. In my opinion cigarettes look cheap whilst a cigar is more... "Alpha" if you will my kind sir.

This is indeed my dearest opinion however.

>Doesnt acknowledge second hand smoke when in public
>Cant figure out what would make people angry

More people get cancer from car exhaust than second hand smoke in open air

youtube.com/watch?v=7EnQKvYk6RM

Seems legit....

Its not a matter of morels, its a matter of literally spewing poison into public air, and expecting people to not think of that as rude

>believes secondhand smoke is harmful

I know. I watch madmen. It would look more alpha if they smoked cigars.

*drives to work every day*

>morels
>pic related

Fag.

Remember when exhaust blew right into people's faces when they walked down the street?

Damn kid, you probably aren't even old enough to smoke let alone understand it.

Exactly cigarettes are even called "fags" Just shows you how cheap and beta they are.

You aren't a man if you don't smoke.

Got me. You are still a raging queer though.

Cry more you little bitch. I don't smoke, but the low, low exposure from people that do in public isn't going to hurt anyone. If you live in a big city the air itself is doing more damage to you. Fuck off with this garbage.

Triggered your smoke withdrawals did I?

I honor your accept in defeat user.

Look, I don't even smoke... the shit was too expensive.

Fact still remains that smoking a cigarette is some Steve McQueen type cool.

Fuck off and keep being a good little DARE baby. I'm sure it'll help you live a nice long boring life

Oh but you might have time to choke on those words.

>I don't smoke
I know reading is hard user but you should at least make an effort.

I'm just tired of the excuses of you and people like you. Look down on smoking all you want, it's unhealthy as fuck, but don't justify it to yourself as protecting your own health you sheltered cunt.

Good argument. Faggot. Smoking wasn't even thought about as bad until the campaigns in the 60s and 70s against it. Funny how cancer wasn't around back then either. Invent a disease to correlate to something you hate and you can control it

>long boring life

We're both on Veeky Forums...

>I don't smoke
>but I'm going to vehemently defend smokers

Sure thing

No, no it didn't. We used to publicly shame fatties, people on welfare, drunks, etc. Now smoking is one of few things you can actually shame people for without becoming nationally hated.

Nice strawman. I browse Veeky Forums during work and no other time. You autist

I just can't stand how wrong you are.

The amount of secondhand smoke you get from strangers in public will never, ever be enough to impact your health. Let people do what they want you brat.

>cancer is made up
Too obvious.

It is at least annoying and makes clothes smell fucking disgusting
smokers are degenerates

>secondhand smoke
>outdoors in a parking lot

I'd tread lightly, user.

Specialy with that passive aggressive shit.

People are overworked & out of options...

Who said shit about second hand smoke? You're a smoker

>that guy who browses Veeky Forums in public

I must have mistaken you for another assdamaged user. My bad on that at least.

>if I say something enough it'll be true
People like you belong on tumblr.

>that guy who is afraid of strangers opinions

Quit defending people who want to commit self harm

What makes you come to that conclusion user?

Because you act like it's a big deal to browse the 3rd most browsed website on earth in public

They can do what they want and you can't stop them.

I sure can and have been for decades. Smoking is 10 years from being illegal :)

You're delusional. It's taxed too well for the feds to even think about it.

Implying they care at the end of the day. Feds aren't in control of the congress nigger boy. Better smoke your last cancer sticks while you legally can

If i was frighted by strangers opinions i would not have said that cigars and pipes are more alpha looking than fags.

I actually go on Veeky Forums in public also.

>congress isn't controlled by money
wew lad

>implying I smoke
I would have given up the lie by now user. Is it so weird to vehemently believe in people doing what the fuck they want within reason? It's not like we're talking about heroin.

>congress is the Feds

WEW

>we need MORE radical individualism!

I was shortening federal government? Maybe the slang means something else where you live? In any case money rules the world and there's money to be made in tobacco. It's not going anywhere.

This entire conversation gave me more cancer than I've ever got from secondhand smoking.

Yeah it does. Which do you think is more poisonous and think about how little smoke comes out of a cigarette in comparison to all the fucking cars driving around

Wrong user, user

not him but fuck off
you probably wear safety gear when out walking or dont even drive cause MUH SAFETY
you are literally fedora beta tier

If healthcare is publicly funded, your health becomes my issue. Stop smoking and stop being fucking fat.

the likelihood of dying of cancer of any type is very high, and dying of lung cancer is relatively cheap. taxes on cigarettes more than make up for any cost issues that policy makers may have.

Vice taxes as tehy currrently exist are basically a massive revenue stream for whatever the govt wants teh money for. When they started hiking cigarette taxes the money was supposed to go to state funds that provide impoversihed children access to health programs. hardly any of the money has actualy been used for that purpose.

If you smoke anything daily you are fucking retarded.

>Getting your jaw broken by some norman for an edgy story to tell Veeky Forums

car fuel doesn't contain carcinogens you tumor

You can bitch about that when you remove taxes on tobacco

Smokers of any type are trashy and annoying, my opinion of anyone who smokes is automatically lower than that of non smokers

Op is a pussy for not telling the bitch off

Kys

*tip*

>car fuel doesn't contain carcinogens >t.your tumor
Whew laddie

Is this autistic?

Remember when you blew smoke right in people faces as you walked down the street?

that's not clever or funny it's just ad hominem you dumb fuck

Do cars not have exhaust anymore?

Smoking is cool as fuck. 9 out of 10 doctors agree.

This is the guy going 60 on the freeway. The bumbling fool cracking dad jokes to a cashier as a line forms behind him. He's the old man who tells you what to do at the gym. He's at every PTA meeting, he's president of the HOA and he wants you to come to his fundraising dinner the weekend after he called the cops when you washed your car in the driveway.

People who smoke don't value their lives and secretly want to die as soon as possible, but they are too chickenshit to do it manually. That's why so many anons here are defending smoking.