- bench press
- deadlift
- ohp
- pendlay rows
- lunges
- pullups
- HIIT running

Is this correct?

No. You need to work arms despite what the charlatans here say.

>No face pulls incline curls.
It is like you want to have fucked shoulders.

Arms already get worked by bench, ohp, rows, and pullups. Adding curls or whatever on top of that will just make them out of proportion.

Nah dude, you definitely need assistance work in there.

Looks like somebody drank the "compoundz is all I need" kool aid. Literally no gains will come to you. Enjoy being DYEL, you lazy fuck.

This. All you actually need is roids.

Have you considered adding /NoPoop/ in there? I've been on nopoop for almost 2 weeks now and it's already starting to pay off. I built up the courage to go to the beach shirtless today and it was great! I even caught some girls looking and pointing at my abs!.

Don't listen to , your arms are worked as seccondary or even tertiary movers.
Your primary movers for bench is chest, this means your chest is getting more growth than you triceps.
So in order to have you arms be in proportion you have to work them in a exercise where they are primary movers.

None of the exercises you cited stimulate the biceps, user.

What is this shitty meme, they literally all do.

you're flat out wrong.

>squats
>deadlift
>lunges
no biceps activity at all.

>bench press
>ohp
very minimal activation.

>pendlay rows
>pull-ups
moderate activation.

curls are still way better.
chin-ups are decent too.

DEFINE FITNESS

DO YOU CARE ABOUT GROWING YOUR BICEPS? DO CURLS LIKE user IS SAYING
DO YOU CARE ABOUT LIFTING THE HEAVIEST SHIT? TRAIN LIKE A POWERLIFTER, FUCK ISOLATIONS
DO YOU TRAIN TO GET BETTER AT A SPORT? GET SOME FUCKING SPECIFICITY UP IN THAT SHIT
DO YOU CARE ABOUT HAVING THE GODDAMN STRONGEST HEART AND LIVING UNTIL YOU'RE 110? DO MORE AND MORE DIVERSE CARDIO

EVERYTHING HAS A PURPOSE YOU NIGGER

powerlifters do isolation as well

That's enough to be fit. It's enough to be strong. It's enough to ever have to do. But you'll look like a fucking retard who can't build his physic properly. It's comparable to throwing bricks into a long tall pile and calling it a wall.

Add dips and replace running with swimming, add stretching and you're done

haha nope

Out of proportion in terms of aesthetics? No. Kek. Of course curls will not make them aesthetically out of proportion.
Out of proportion int terms of real life strength? Maybe. But if that is what you want, why do you include bench for example? It doesn't translate to anything other than specified chest movements. It will make your chest grow out of proportion too.
Also you added both pull ups and rows, both of which target almost the same muscles. Change to chin ups or yates rows or something, it is meaningless this way

you are going to have shoulder imbalances with that program and eventually get injured over and over again.

whats sad is you could literally just add pushups and it would almost be okay.

I'd add in some bench dips, chin ups and wrist curls personally.

would become gay for this woman, her back looks so manly that every man who has sex with her would be gay(straight)

Most of the people say face pulls fix imbalances, why do you suggest push-ups?

Pushups are useless shit. I can do like 100 and I'm dyel with bad posture.

Replace pullups with chinups and as anons just said you can add dips and facepulls. Maybe add a few more isolation for imbalances/aesthetics. And more conditioning.

Is there some reason you can't do both pullups and chinups?

Everyone seems to say either or.

If by pullups he means all variations of pullups including chinups, you got an exercise that activates the biceps to a significant degree.

>All you will ever need for fitness is:
> squats
yeh
> bench press
yeh
> deadlift
yeh
> ohp
yeh
> pendlay rows
and row variation really
> lunges
literally why? they do nothing squats don't already do, except you do it unilaterally
> pullups
yeh
> HIIT running
Depends on what your goals are but it's pretty good.

>- squats
front squat
>- bench press
DB incline bench press
>- deadlift
snatch grip deadlift
>- ohp
push press
>- pendlay rows
DB row
>- lunges
nope
>- pullups
with added weight
>- HIIT running
not at all

you're welcome

Also
>no arm isolation
>no delt isolation
Curl variations, lateral raises and face pulls are necessary if you're a dude.

They literally do not.

Chins have a little more focus on biceps and progression is easier for most lifters but sure you can switch up chins/pullups/hammer grip.