I discovered biz recently and all I see is REKT read this and you will be successful

All you retards JUST STFU.

All I see is "WHY LINK GOING DOWN"

"JUST"

"I'M REKT"

"I LOST ALL MY MONEY GIVE ME SOME"

JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP

BE SUCCESSFUL AND WIN.

Here is what you have to do to be successful:

1. Think long term:

Time doesn't wait. While you put all your money in short term crap alts the stable forces of the market will always move up as long as the crypto world exists. BET on the core forces.

2. Buy Bitcoin, JUST BUY BITCOIN and STFU

3. BUY Ethereum. JUST BUY ETHEREUM and STFU

4. FUCK Chainlink

5. FUCK JUST

6. Put yourself in Bitcoinereum: Buy it or Mine it, it doesn't matter, just get into it. In 1 year this shit will be bigger than anything else, your ROI will be enormous. bitcoinereum.com

7. Fuck all other coins

If you don't follow these tips you gonna stay poor forever.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/xgx32tc
bitcoinereum.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

you had it all the way until nr 4.

kys faggot

stay poor retard

well bitcoinereum does look interesting thanks for the tip hope i don't get rekt

8. Join the group

discord.gg/xgx32tc

False

8. Pump&Dump groups will get you REKT

JUST fucking kys YOU KEK

If you can see the potential in Bitcoinereum, but not LINK then you need to research some more.

Otherwise I agree with OP

BTC and ETH are safest investments
Chainlink has moderate Risk but will offer the Highest Reward, like ETH teir reward.

And if you arent buying some Bitcoinereum then you clearly enjoy wage cucking.

Redpill me on Bitcoinereum, I just came back from a two month break that I had to take because the stress of daytrading was eating me alive.

bitcoinereum is the biggest SHITcoin ever conceived by the hands of man. Throw $10k at it and watch your portfolio plummet into -$3.73

Read: bitcoinereum.com

this desu

It's the first Smart Contract minable token on the Ethereum network.

Instead of using an expensive miner, it only requires clicking(MEW)/or some decent fast code(Geth) to mine.

It has tremendous potential because it proves that incentive to pay gas fees is possible.

Plus its not an ICO and not pre-mined, so it cant become a pump n dump like many of the others.

stay poor

>Put yourself in Bitcoinereum:
lol

>Bitcoinereum

stay poor you retarded DDoSer.

Mad you're getting scammed by a bunch of pajeets? You should be because I'm a part of the bitcoinereum scam, my group can't wait to dump on pajeets like you, dumb ass.

stay poor retard

get fucked. Enjoy being poor

KYS KUCK I HAVE MORE MONEY IN MY FUN WALLET RIGHT NOW THAN YOU'LL EVER HAVE IN YOUR ENTIRE PATHETIC LIFE.

I doubt that, I'm here since 2009.

I have more money than what you can imagine.

Get fucked retard.

Be poor.

You have nothing. You are merely a LARPing pajeet attempting to recruit more people into your useless shitcoin bitcoinereum. You have only $2 to your name, i have hundreds of millions of dollars to my name.

Got ethereum on the ICO at $0.3

Got into bitcoin below $5

What do you want to teach me?

You are nothing but a worthless piece of shit.

Get fucked and enjoy being poor retard

1Ho9mbkaCdupbWyjj3grtfJN22HxvgpnDg
drop me some btc friend

user, what is the advantage of having a mineable ERC20 token? Why not just use a PoS system for them?

bought 5,000 btc back in 2009, I only just started selling off a few since the beginning of 2017, kys cuck.

Bought around 4.3k eth a few days after ICO. Never sold.

Just kill yourself already senpai, you have nothing. You can't even prove your gains, I bet you can't even donate a miniscule amount of your wealth to the plebs of this thread like I could.

Hey pajeet I'm sure OP can give away a few bitcoins, can you even prove what you say? Send some BTC

14ZmhB1mydEnQEc8JJ59aNgUiCLxMMwZ5

fuck off fgt, this is a challenge to OP, HE needs to send btc first or else he's just a fucking KEK with no integrity.

sure you did.

get fucked retard you are nothing, I won't even disclose my numbers not to embarrass you ahahha

I feel sorry for your poverty pajeet

Nothing but a LARP poster, fgt. Bet you can't even send 2 BTC to this fucker.
If you send him 2 BTC I'll send him 10 BTC just to show off how fucking poor you really are, pajeet. But I doubt you can part with your entire life savings so I won't have to give that faggot chump change.

nm op, I found the information needed to see how it would work in the greater network model. If nothing else this is an interesting/unique project.

Remember Auroracoin? Remember Mastercoin? Remember Feathercoin? Remember Worldcoin,.....? things that are not from your time kid. I'm here long before you retard, you know nothing and you are nothing. Get fucked

Pajeet gtfo I probably have more btc than you.

KUCK you are absolutely NOTHING, I was the one who shilled and FUDDED those coins. Get fucking rekt m7, and I see that you still haven't given this fuckhead some btc. I guess you really are a poor pajeet fuck with absolutely nothing to his name that you can't even challenge me to a giveaway contest.

Enjoy seeing your portfolio of $10 going down everyday

Oh wait, you probably don't even know what a portfolio is hahahahha....

MEGA FUCKING KUCK PAJEET WITH NO PORTFOLIO OF HIS ASSETS.

Enjoy REKT

YOU ARE A FILTHY NO COINER.

it went up 1 dollar today, im not buying that shit, and especially after introducing bitcoin red, no thanks

Get fucked retard

read about it and stfu

HE'S A FUCKING PAJEET LARPER, DON'T TRUST HIM

YOU SHIT FOR BRAIN PAJEET.

you are the only pajeet here retard

Prove you are not one of them. Picture of your hands with timestamp.

show us what you've got OP and pajeets

1E4SdqbCDG2Y3gNiVYPK5YJVov752Lk1uS

Well here goes nothing
1Fe7PmBsm25FBZcTypwompytuFRQQSu6JW

I don't get it. I entered everything it said on MEW to mine it. Now how do I view the status of the coin being mined? Do I need to leave MEW on all day for it to mine?

YOU ARE LITERALLY GETTING KUCKED BY A PAJEET

KILL YOURSELF.

Lol, until they try and oust you, pleb.... Everyone has their own self interests... Know when to tap out and leave on a good note with open ends/good relationships though.

I am fucking an indian girl atm
took her virginity at 16 and we are both 22 now

shes a total anti-white leftist due to college brainwashing. I slap her around and spit in her mouth and electorcute her and put chains on his nipples while telling her how glad I am trump is in office

I cuck the pajheets

>his
her*

fuck

Also, will nobody CHECK OP?!

Say what you will user, but it's a moon mission for REAL coinz

Is this the way someone who spends all their time online thinks Chad talks?

the truth comes out

No
but seriously

I whipped her as so hard last time the whole thing was one big bruise
I dominate her and she loves it
silly brown thots
gag ger, but a plug in her ass, drip candle wax on her ass.

I do a service to all of Veeky Forums desu

GODDAMNIT FAGGOTS IM FULL POVERTY HELP ME OUT HERE

im just starting to get into this and yeah, every point you make is valid. i got a math degree and programming experience though, and am lookong at data over various timelines to get a feel of how the market moves. also habitually checking news to get a feel of sentiment. the only correalation i can see is a good idea behind a cryptocoin. off understanding the technology alone, that fucking idiot who keeps posting about his $18,000 loan getting lost on link could have seen it coming.

also dont listen to shills, LOMO will fail.

>ger
>as

I really just can't type right now for some reason

I know the feel. people brag about having millions. So many BTC that they could just toss everyone $100 and it wouldn't even put a dent in their fortune. but it doesn't matter. they want to be misers :(

1PQrytoBTa8bxDjjusqK8WPtnQ5ob7QFjg

What exchange can I buy it, is mining profitable?

Right now, EtherDelta.

I'm not on it fuck. Also I'm retarded but I can't even find the price of BTCM

bitcoin at 6900, please, stop. STOP