Why aren't you eating zero calorie food in 2017?

Why aren't you eating zero calorie food in 2017?

>ingredients: corn starch

No thanks

Because why the fuck you eat if it ain't no calories

Vegetable fiber and cornstarch have calories. It's more likely that the people that made the spread didn't calculate it correctly or that the amount of calories per teaspoon could be rounded down to 0 then multiplied to a fourth cup, the result being that it's actually 40kcal/fourth cup.

>zero calorie peanut butter

What is this sorcery?

nutrition label fuckery

>Food

It has to do with how calories are calculated for nutrition labels. I believe they can round down even if something has let's say 4.999999 calories. At least that's what I think it is

How can they even call it that if it's peanut flavored and not actually peanut?

lawyers

>Whipped
>Serving size 1/4 cup

Its mostly air.

because that peanut spread legitimately tastes like shit. It's so fucking terrible, easily the worst thing ive ever eaten

I bet that shit tastes vile

I've heard good things about the Walden Farms syrup, but I'm hesitant to order any.

because I want to get big

>farms in the name
>products contain no real food
Sounds pretty legit

you can claim 0 if it's less than 5 calories per serving. same as a lot of 0-carb or 0-sugar foods can claim that if it's less than 1g.

AND, the allowed margin of error for these numbers is like 20-30%. So when you're dealing with 0-1 numbers on a nutrition label, it's really a fucking mystery.

>eating zero calorie foods
>being unable to have a basic level of self control to eat at your goal caloric level for the day
never gonna make it idiots

It says on the label
>60g

Yes, right next to the 1/4 cup. Whats your point?

Why eat something that likely tastes like shit and doesn't have any nutritional value?

>eating ""food"" that can't be processed by your body

I bought that "peanut butter" and some fake nutella from Walden farms few years back... taste was awful, waste of money

>calorie free food
america was a mistake

FDA says it's allowed to say 0 calories if it's under 5

so it's

I don't eat (((processed))) black magic shit

Holy shit, that's worse than I thought. I always thought the rule was less than one but greater than zero always gets rounded down.

I mean it tastes like shit, but physique competitors swear by it on that dere hard cut.

Is there a fat free peanut butter? Like pure protein.

That would be more like a protein powder like PB2, but i don't know of any zero fat ones that aren't shit.

thats what this is you know. Satanic black magic. Sick shit. Fuckin' queers!!!

It is probably 30 calories in total, and the jar is probably small as shit

>5 calories are going to make you fat

walden farms spreads taste like actual acidic vomit.

you may as well just put ice cubes on your bread. itd taste better than this shit

going strongfat mode, so nope

60grams of LITERALLY nothing.