This man is a UFC fighter, he's a 40 year old Cuban. Is it possible he has great genetics or he's roided for sure?

This man is a UFC fighter, he's a 40 year old Cuban. Is it possible he has great genetics or he's roided for sure?
>twitter.com/PROcast/status/865243429101486084?ref_src=twsrc^tfw&ref_url=http://

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NeAg02OSc8s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

roid

he looks much smaller in the video

also hes a middleweight

>40 yo
>dat vascularity
>dat dere cannoball delts
100% achievable natty, can be done in 1 year

Hasn't he recently been suspended for roiding?

he's not assigned a fight so i guess he's lightly training, idk.

Both you retard.

he was flagged for a tainted supplement, that's very possible right?

90% of ufc fighters are on roids especially the heavyweights

that's sweat bro

all you mothafuckas on steroids. you're on steroids

>youtu.be/NeAg02OSc8s

100% natty bro

>shit colored sweat

> Literally failed the roid test twice

Gee, I dunno

he failed once it was tainted supplement

Always thought he was roided. Hate when Rogan starts spewing bullshit about him being 'a freak of nature' or a 'genetic freak'.

The guy is juiced to the gills

>pro athlete
>natty

Literally pick one.

"Tainted supplement" lol. You know that's just a bullshit excuse for when they get caught right?

It's like when Roman Reigns got flagged for "adderall". Can't admit the face of the company is juicing so they come up with this shit.

but don't fuckton of athletes take supplements? that shit CAN happen right?

Yes. It's even funnier when they get caught for supplements that are basically placebos.

Machida got caught for basically pills that would help you transition iirc that was just banned. How would this really help your performance in any meaningful way?

It shows the depths of how far these fucking guys are willing to go when they're willing to try anything and everything to get an edge. If you get banned for essentially placebos, why wouldn't they currently be roiding or roided in the past?

90 percent of fighters are cheaters. When guys get caught for nothing, you know they're dirty mother fuckers.

is Olympic wrestling drug testing a meme? he never failed a test before

The whole Wellness Policy is designed as a PR stunt to tell the public that they test for shit while stopping the government from interfering with their wrestlers. Look at all the controversies with WWE and steroids: the Vince McMahon trial in the 80s, Eddie Guerrero's death, Signature Pharmacy scandal in 2007 and the death of Benoit. They had to create a 2 strikes clause for Randy Orton for failing so many times (dude got caught taking Deca, no one in all of sports is dumb enough to take Deca) and they didn't even perform in Kentucky (I think) because that state required their own testing to be done.

>is Olympic drug testing a meme

Gee, I don't know, mate.

Yeah, but modern wrestlers are noticeably smaller and fatter than guys 10-15 years ago were. Look at Big Cass and Corbin and compare them with prime Kane and Taker.

Have you seen Jinder Mahal?

Can't wait for Bisping to cardio this guy to death, hit him with pillowfists for 5 rounds and edge the decision

bisbong will die

hes on roids you stupid naive CUNT

Still WTF'ing over Bisping beating Rockhold. Stopping him, even.

He's an Olympian wrestler. It's safe to say he used at some point in his life.
Cormier probably did as well but he looks like this.

>roid
>find some supplement/dick pills/medicine whatever that contains the same active ingredients
>make sure you have a package of it at home and blame that if you get caught to possibly avoid getting suspended
It's not exactly rocket science. The careers of these people depend on always having the upper edge and winning. They are ready to go pretty far for that

Yoel will destroy him, it won't even be remotely close.

Who the fuck just grabs an ankle in a fight and fucking flips a motherfucker

Yeah. There's like 5 guys that are actually jacked on the roster. The rest skinnyfat or just fat.

How anyone expects me to believe this is some badass brawler is beyond me.

Normies can identify with his lard ass

Im pretty sure yoel has been popped for PEDs multiple times

What kind of shit are guys like Yoel, hector lombard and gleison tibau on? Sure they've all been flagged and popped for steriods but it looks like their on cycle every day year round man.. Do they have access to top quality untraceable, newly found chemical compounds or why is it that they aren't popped and out of fighting forever? Is it possible to unlock your physical potential and not be on cycle constantly but still have the benefits from steroids you've done because you've changed like your muscular structure so your body is forever roided??

you can just do a few cycles then stop doing them and you retain almost everything

While I will say I do prefer the jacked wrestler look, There are a lot of old fat white guys who seem to wreck shit in random altercation videos.

Actual cheating fraud here. Bluntly, no. They could be using some weird research chemicals but I doubt it. They're probably just injecting clean urine before they get tested.

As for your "forever roided" premise. No. If you have surpassed your natty limit on steroids and you come off steroids you will lose all gains past your natural limit (provided you train and diet correctly, if you don't you'll lose a lot more).

Prolonged steroid use however can actually increase your natty limit because it can cause an increase in the number of androgen receptors and also upregulate said receptors. So basically your body can utilise the natural testosterone more efficiently.

However that increase in natty limit is not enough to make you the size that these guys are. The claims are it can increase your natty LBM between 10-25 pounds. The only case in which this differs is in the use of HGH, which these guys are most certainly on. HGH is a freak of a compound.

Romero is a walking science experiment. His body is at least 40% roids

>normies
>watching wrestling

>If you have surpassed your natty limit on steroids and you come off steroids you will lose all gains past your natural limit
that's not true

Okay. Tell me why it is not true.

he's not 185 walking around, atleast 200 something.

fuck off Veeky Forums, Romero is the natty GOAT

Gleison tibau is definitely a juice monkey but he's not in this pic desu. The guy on the left is thiago alves.

you can juice however much you want, you'd never look like that

Veeky Forums
WHA HAPPEN YOU
NO FORGAY ZYZZ
I LUHH YOUUUU
SEE YOU SOOOONN BOIIII

does hgh/trt make your dick shrink?

How in the fuck did he pull that off. Jesus Christ that's fucking terrifying

AYE LUBB YOU

My heem nigga

yes
the biological mechanism by which it happens is much the same as creatine

he popped for a diuretic dumbass

not saying that he doesnt roid but he didnt ''pop'' for roids

No.

how about this guy? he was 47 here i think

1000% natty

>injecting urine
Damn son
What about blood?

He is both of those things.

I doubt it for the UFC. It's a spectators sport with a monopoly not a sportsmans sport with multiple different agencies.

But blood doping is totally plausible.

Mma general for anyone who wants to talk about Conor Mcgregor or Tyron Woodley

Yoel will destroy him in rounds 2 and 3 but somehow lose the decision.

>cuban
>ufc fighter
>shredded at 40y old and not even "flat" looking

There's your answer OP.

Rogan is incredibly ignorant about steroids for a guy who takes them himself.

Everyone who uses the term "freak of nature" is disingenuous to say the least.

All these fucking "genetic freaks" would look like average joes with the juice, everyone knows that.

>can be done in 1 year

What if I am 38?

lol bitchbong is trying so hard to avoid this fight.

You must be autistic if you didn't understand the post.

rogan is ignorant about everything

he's groided

BBC genetics