Why are estrogen/xenoestrogens in literally every single product that we are encouraged to use but there just happens...

Why are estrogen/xenoestrogens in literally every single product that we are encouraged to use but there just happens to be no legal way to boost testosterone

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0161813X15000893
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The jews

The jews

Jews

Joos

The jews

juden

I would have to blame the Germans. Germany is pushing estrogen on the men in the countries that have defeated them in the past. The Germans are plotting to take over Europe again, after every last man in the United States, France, Britain, Scandinavia and Russia are too pussified to fight back.

good posts
interesting hypothesis...... develop this more

Der juden

Sounds like you've had too much to think citizen

j o z z l e

Less time thinking, more time reflecting on the 6 gorillion

saved Tbh

nice try ephraim

what would be examples of said encouraged products

I wonder ((((((who)))))) is responsible. I mean I know ((((((who)))))) invented birth control but I can't quite put my finger on ((((((who)))))) is responsible for this?

Also: To all you Reagan cock suckera who believe he was a conservative and for freedom and shit, HE made steroids illegal, and HE allowed no fault divorce in California and then it spread. I wonder ((((((who)))))) he kept in touch with?

the joos

Soy protein is super good for you senpai!! Whey is full of pus and you will get cancer from it, use soy instead!!!
Eat flax seeds my man, get those nice omega 3 acids!! Fish oil?? Nono thats super bad for you brah, totally full of fish cancer-cells.

The big Js

The Japaneses ?

5 cents have been deposited into your animal agriculture shill account

Jews

The Jews.

(((Them)))

jews

jews want control of the world so they make men into woman

Paper money
Printer ink
News papers
Receipts
Bottled water
Packaged food

(((They))) got us good. Hitler was right all along

>there just happens to be no legal way to boost testosterone

Aren't there a variety of medications and treatments to do this?

Yes... if you're FtM

Yep. It is illegal otherwise.

>no legal way to boost testosterone

Test boosters are legal everywhere.

Estrogen is not in any product. Xeno/phytoestrogens do not act in the same way as estrogen itself, and many of them are anti-estrogenic. This whole thread is retarded.

Not true. TRT for men is an increasingly-common treatment.

Master jew

How do you avoid xeno/phytoestrogens?

They do retard

source?

Not all test boosters actually do anything, though.

They're still more effective than soy and plastic bottles.

Go home Shareblue
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0161813X15000893
"an association with altered neurobehavior was reported by eight out of the twelve available articles, including aggressive behavior, attention deficit, hyperactivity disorder, depression and anxiety impairments, mostly in children exposed in utero, indicating disruption of the brain during this critical window of development"

guessing it's probably the jews

It's accidental. In some paralell universe there is testosterone and xenotestosteron in literally everything and women have no legal way to boost their estrogen to increase their empathy and compassion and shit.

wonder who posted this