Starting DNP Cycle

I am starting a DNP cycle tonight. Everyday I will take 250 mgs before sleeping.

Has anyone taken DNP before? What are your experiences?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rIyQ3C8a99o&
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

looks like bunk since the yellow would have stained right through that bag

Very possible, it also could be yellow filler capped with the DNP. I'll find out in 3 days

just be careful that shit is for real. start with 200 for the first few days

Guys I just misread the dosage and took two pills instead of one. How fucked am I?

Absolutely I'm planning to take 250 through the entire cycle

LOL

yea just drop it immediately if you get an allergic reaction. About 10% of people are allergic to it and you might to into Anaphylactic shock if you dose it to high.

You would be fine

that op is a spy i haven't taken one yet

done two 10 day rounds in the past 6 months
2x 200mg
8x 400mg

first time was a breeze, no noticeable sides except for neon yellow piss
second time was a slog. massive fatigue, pretty severe sweating, particularly in bed

results where meh, not much more than a deficit alone

you didnt lose much? weird, I thought DNP was effective. Was it your diet?

lol you're fine. Anything under a gram won't kill (You). You may not feel pleasant for the next several hours though

I know. Even if you did though I doubt anything bad would happen. But yea anyway hope you know about the 36 hour half life if you decide to up the dose sometime

Yea I'm aware. Taking in some last-minute advice before I swallow my first pill

you getting show ready or whats the need for such a drastic drop so quickly?

I was shedding weight like a mofo on my own, but throwing DNP into the mix didn't really boost it all that much
or maybe I was expecting too much of it?

respect to you getting results w/o dnp then. You should have lost enough to notice a serious change. 99% Of DNP users I spoke to lost .5 lbs a day to 2.5 lbs a day of fat after their cycle. You and this guy are the only one's who didnt have dramatic results

youtube.com/watch?v=rIyQ3C8a99o&

losing weight too slow, I want faster results. I have a PT and eat healthy but still lagging.

checked my journal and I have the numbers
first time my weight difference was (in about 2 weeks, give or take) 9lbs
then the second time was 4lbs

I took it a few times. I sweated uncontrollably to the point that doing anything in public was an anxiety trigger. It's pretty hard to come up with excuses on why you are sweating in an air conditioned room. I decided to stop doing it and to just change my lifestyle (aka a real diet).

you took it without doing a calorie deficit?
are you retarded?

Good idea. Gotta play it smart because it had a long half life and builds up in the body for many days

that's the plan man. I hope it's effective though.

Enjoy your eye fissures. And death.

No eye fissures, but people do get yellow eyes during DNP from not taking liver supplements. I've got Taurine to support my liver, and I'm adding milk thistle tomorrow

death comes from overdose, dehydration, and lack of proper supplementation. In case you're right, I'll serve as an example of why not to do DNP

I can't tell if you are trolling or not, but I like to think I am a good person so I will assume you are not trolling - the case that DNP is a safe drug because if it is taken safely it is fine is complete bullshit. If you take it properly meth can be a great weight loss drug, but it doesn't mean that it is healthy, the fucking stuff is a pesticide.

If you are too damn retarded to know how to put into place a proper diet or cutting regime then I suppose you would think taking DNP is a good idea.

>DNP is meth because it is used as fertilizer

Flouride is used to clean human water and is also a deadly poison. Dosage plays a large factor. As for your point about meth, amphetamines are also legally sold for human consumption.

Let's see your evidence of people dying on 200mgs of DNP since you are standing by it as a lethal poison.

It is not a safe diet drug, if it was everyone would be using it.

I dont think DNP is a safe diet drug, I never said it was. I know it is a dangerous drug that most people should not take.

>most people
And you're a special little snowflake?

yes

why?

I was told by a seer that I would grow to take 2,4 dinitrophenol at age 10

Joke all you want, it only serves to further indicate that you don't take your health seriously.

He is special, warnings and LD50s just don't apply to special people like him

>literally taking something that has poison written on it

human stupidity has no limits it seems

>it's another "dude don't believe what the pharmaceutical establishment tell you, i'd rather get my pills and advice from some anonymous guy in mainland europe with a website form the 90's who ships he product in messy sandwich bags" episode

Count me out.

kek

great, made some lip gains

same for me, I took 3 weeks 250m e/d. No sides but no more weightloss than a simple ec stack delivered me in the past. Waited for 2 weeks before starting a cycle with 400 this time but I got a cold from a soar throat ( always soar throat in the mornings from dnp). On ec again now, prob will use it again for a cut in the future but I don't need it since diet/exercise is dialed in.

Took me 3 days of 20mg Cetirizine ED to clear it up.

>no sides
>always soar throat

Pick one. You are damaging yourself.

Sore throat because you're sweating so much and your body is burning calories while you mongoloid.

>get thirsty from using dnp
>literally the only side (except for the rashes after stopping it lul)
>I'm damaging myself

*while you sleep

>except for the rashes after stopping it

that's because I stopped you pencilnecked beta, if I continued with 400mg ed the DNA uncoupling would have killed the anti-allergen cells by leaking protons through their nucleus sheath

also, mitochondria. Lurk more in /dnp/ gen next time.

What happens when the indian guy you bought this from forgets to gave a shit about his job and doesn't measure the dosage correctly? Don't worry, I'm sure he's passionate about putting poison in pill containers. You'll be fine, OP. Well, if you're lucky.

You don't buy from India kek, you buy from Thailand. You also buy a microgram scale for 15 bucks and weigh it yourself.

Did you get your info from this doctor?

>implying you know what the purity of the product you are buying is

Daily reminder this is by far the dumbest thing you will ever do in your life.

Can't overdose from a single pill. Most pills are 200-250mg. If it comes out as 500mg you don't order from that guy anymore and expose him on dnp forums. If it's underdosed, you won't die.

We're already on Veeky Forums.

>Can't overdose from a single pill
You can't overdose on a single A, D, E or K multvitamin either but you take care that over time you are not getting a ridiculous amount in. DNP is like that but immeasurably worse.