How do I get a good jawline like Chad and Tyrone?

How do I get a good jawline like Chad and Tyrone?

they proly BRO stroke each other at night , then bang 50 stacies right after

tis the life of Chad

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pEDZEVtQEKE
youtube.com/watch?v=e-ORhEE9VVg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

suck dick

guy on left is chad, guy on right fucking negative canthal tilt and nigger lips

Bogdabots

he has bad eye area BUT HE GOT THE BONES, THE FRAME, AND THE HEIGHT AS WELL AS STATUS

for once this niggercel is right, the quadroon on the left has good symmetry (similar to a part-black version of o'pry) but the guy on the right only has redeeming jaw, rest of him looks like retarded fish lips

The trinity of chad facial features are Sean o'pry, David gandy and francisco lachowski

>Chad

weighted jaw raises I legit now have a better jaw line than your pic.

It's mostly genetics, but you can chew bubblegum and lose body fat to maximize what you have naturally.

Oh shit man, will this really work???? I was contemplating jaw implants, but I'll try this right now to get jaw gains

genetics

You can't. But that jaw muscle can definitely be worked on, mine are significantly bigger than they used to be, ever since I started chewing gum and clenching my jaw from time to time

Took about a year, but they're 100% bigger

Does that now mean I have an alpha chad jawline? of course not, but it helps

obviously getting leaner will help

Is cat facial structure the best possible look for men?My high as fuck cheek bones and slightly small mouth make me look like an ocelot

I'm literally a half Asian Chad in my country (America). White girls love me bc I'm exotic, and same with Asian girls

I'm 5'9" and more muscular than all you fuckers. All of you are coping so hard hahaha

Pic related: pic I took in the car

holy fuck you're a 10 bro
suicidemaxx is my only opinion now you've mogged me so hard

Fuck off retard, don't ever compare me to that abomination freak. I drive a corvette and live in one of the best cities in America

I'm 18 and have gotten a blowjob from a white girl once, so I'm fucking CHAD and fit as fuck

If your dad is white and married an Asian means he probably was a beta which also makes you a beta because of beta parenting. pretty much you can't be chad if you have weak minded parents.

How did you know that? Yes, my dad is white and mom is from China but moved to America.

They're both doctors but divorced. My mom is now remarried to another white guy and my dad is married to some Filipino bitch.

Not like it matters... I don't see the relevance of that

So what happens if an Asian guy produces offspring with a white woman? Is a Chad tier baby possible?

Holy shit, you guys are shallow faggots.

Asian men pulling white women are alpha as fuck

>So what happens if an Asian guy produces offspring with a white woman

Why are so many White male Asian female offspring absolute fuck ups?

that guy has a white dad and asian mother

There dads are usually betas I said already. They don't have the mental strength to coitus with their own race so they go for a race that's easier usually Asians. The children grow up without a manly dad to teach them about girls and how to be fit.

Wait, can't that be applied to Asian guys going after white women? Don't have the mental strength to stay with Asian women?

youtube.com/watch?v=pEDZEVtQEKE

half asian guys with white dads like the guy in vid related will never learn how to be fit right babe

They look like gay junkies. Not Chad at all.

Remember:
>If YOU would fuck them -> gay, not Chad
>If women would fuck them -> Chad

White women are harder to get in with especially if your Asian so fucking them makes you pretty alpha by Asian standards.
no they can be fit gosh! they just won't be chads.

only tiny dicklet asian males believe there is a difference between wmaf/amwf because they are personally mad about whites fucking their women, all the same r/asianmasculinity delusions

all racemixing is degenerate anyway

I'm Asian. What should I do, then. Date other Asian women? Because they're a bit of a rarity in my area and I'm surrounded by white people.

My dad is Russian and my mom is Kazakh but my dad is pretty alpha and made me weightlift from a young age and encouraged me to fuck bitches

just fuck whatever you want faggot

I went to school with sean, if you looked at his face irl you would wtf

models irl usually look like fucking aliens apparently

youtube.com/watch?v=e-ORhEE9VVg

you will never ever fill a blank space for tay tay though

he looks like he's well into his meth addiction

maybe not but I might fill an empty hole for tay one day

Facepulling.

Get a mouth guard, get a shoestring and google how to set it up. 30 minutes a day and you'll bring that maxilla forward over time.

>Gandhi compared to literally any of them
Even among models he stands out and mogs all of them into oblivion

what a fucking God Tbh

You can't; just give up. The jaw is everything.

Well yeah, they're at least 5 points higher than any sub-5 normie (80% of humans), they should be classified as a different species Tbh

ears pinned back
nose straightened
eyes made smaller
eyebrows made bigger and lower
eyes and mouth moved higher makign hairline look better
hair taller
cheekbones altered(looks worse)
mouth widened
neck thicker

thats everything else done besides jaw, u uggo

To get a white woman as an Asian man takes serious balls cosof all the stereotypes about azns (tiny pener etc)

Every model looks not so abvious beautiful IRL like pictures make. Friend was always bullied for having really funny alien like head, pale white.
But now he is the one laughing. I remember when he got first phootos out for some agency than i Realized that he is really made for this shit.

If you look worse than pic related (and/or are sub 6'8") suicidemaxx is the only opinion

legit

cope
pic related

>framecel deathnikkk
>flat zygos
>recessed orbitals
>no brow ridge
>long philtrum
:cage:

Why are there so man Lookism fags here holy shit

terms from that website are leaking onto this site

Lookism is the truth, whether we want to accept it or not

>kill yourself
>reincarnate as chad
>profit

WTF why is lookism spilling into here
CONTain yourselves dont bluepill the masses

*redpill
*cought*

Is being aesthetic possible with glasses? Is lasik the only answer?

South Korea

1. it's legit
2. Us facelets/manlets/framecels are finally learning the harsh truth in our path of self-improvement
3. It's fun buddyboyo

found the angry hapa

>good symmetry
>Sean o'Pry

are you fucking dumb my nigga

This I started chewing gum about a year ago almost everyda and I can see my jaw muscles when I flex them

I've never met a girl who described a jaw when talking about his preferences on a guy.
>inb4 lol you never met a girl period

LMAO, that picture is hilarious.

>My high as fuck cheek bones and slightly small mouth
Just realized I have cat features and am not sure how to feel about this.

r8

Incel

lmao those teeth

dumbass, 3 of those things are due to the lowered hairline, not moving features on the face.

it's over for you

just b urself dude loll

Toni Mahfud looks 10 times better than this faggot Gandy whos considered the most attractive ..

negative canthal tilt detected

b urself bb