If you're not buying pic related right now you have severe issues and hate money

If you're not buying pic related right now you have severe issues and hate money

Other urls found in this thread:

robek.world/blockchain/stoked-ark-ecosystem-ark-io/
discord.gg/SJDRwdB
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I've got about $30k sitting in various bank accounts. Why shouldn't I just buy the fuck out of this juicy dip?

because it's gonna keep dipping into oblivious
I got 100 at 2.50 and it's down to almost 2
every alt is going to shit, i'm down 3 grand more from the 5 grand i was down yesterday
fuck my shit up

Better sell then

can't bring myself to sell at such a loss, i got some bitcoin that im just gonna cash that out and get more alts

if you're not running a node for pic related you have severe issues and hate LITERALLY FREE money

Wait until just before segwit2x.

i hear a lot of people saying that. im sure a lot of other people will also be doing that so what time frame before the dip will you be buying alts? day before? 3 days before? you will want to be getting in before most other people do

just. fuck. my shit up

I have more than 2k ARK
you said buy at 70k
at 60k
at 50k
at 40k
and now at 30k
this shit might go down to 20k before it makes a comeback

I just may or may not have had an epiphany as to what ARK's engame is whilst brushing my teeth at this late hour it intends to replace every distributed system on the planet because its components consist of:
-ARKVM which is the runtime for applications (application server)
-IPDB which is a relational database for structured content (rmdbs)
-IPFS which is unlimited storage for unstructured content (file system/content management system)
-deployable blockchains which are intended to serve non-public facing implementations of systems (intranet services) this leaves the developers/users having to deal only with the way services built on top of ARK are presented (web servers, desktop clients, mobile apps) in contrast, Ethereum is merely a platform that counts on the ecosystem for providing abovementioned services e.g. Golem, gambling and so on

ARK will be back some day but NEO is a way better coin to be holding right after the fork.

How low is it going holy fuck.
I'm getting anxious to buy in but coinbase takes all good damn week to process my usd deposit.

I guess this is a good thing. Keeps dropping and I'll watch it obsessively throughout the day. If it keeps going below 30k though I might buy in right then. Of course I said that with getting below 40k then thought it would bounce up from 35k. Fuck I'm rambling.

Tl;Dr HOW LOW DOES THE ARK SINK? When up? Segwit?

>Please buy my bags
That thing looks like it's approaching a downtrend.

It's not, zoom out hyper trader

>sub 30k
You holders drowning?

I only looked at the charts back to a year. Blockfolio doesn't go further.

Only the same downtrend that every coin is in.

>$198,227,895 MC
>$2.02
>Catching a falling knife

Sure OP, I hate money.

Yeah that's a good point. But why is neo better than ark for this short term? Spoon feed me.

Because it's a more established project so it has more support behind it to "recover back to what it should be" (as opposed to ARK which was like 15k for a long time until recently), and also rumors about China "unbanning" crypto soon and NEO is Chinese which should pump it a bit more then even the normal alt recover phase.

>Bought at 2.60

J U S T

>Actually going under 30k
KILL ME

Interesting. I'll read a bit more about NEO.

I'm still sitting pretty comfy here after filling my bags with ARK at 15K sats.

>held from 8x profit down to 2x

robek.world/blockchain/stoked-ark-ecosystem-ark-io/

YOU AREN'T WRONG

If it's anything like the BTG fork, any time 6 hours before the fork up to the moment before the fork should be good.

Here's a question arkies

Can you show me a single shred of documentation about ARK VM? According to them it's 55% done.

come talk with like minds
discord.gg/SJDRwdB

Why haven't you killed yourself yet?

Let me remind you.

damn ark is getting rekt. prepare for 20k sats

I can only hope. I want to put my BTC somewhere

I had 1200usd worth of ARK but I had to ditch some yesterday. Got in at $0.60 so I still made some profit

That's good news, means there's coin to finally buy. The volume has been super low due to everybody staking

Why is it pumping. I just sold. AAAHAHH.

I'm going to be fucking mad if it keeps going up. I need my money deposited to coinbase before I can buy and I did it Sunday morning and I still don't have money in my account. God this shit takes forever and I'm getting mad. I hope it drops below 30k again.

That's some nice OC artwork on the article.
>that little green bitbean guy
I wonder who drew it?

didn't realize it got listed on binance

Look at the High and Low. Rip ARK

Bruh I bought it at $2.46 cause you niggas said it was at its next lowest point

im buying lsk instead desu

Lmfaooopplpppoooooo

I hope that fuck is happy now

It's over arkies. Cut your losses and get a real coin.

shhhhhhhh

It's the Arkiecaust.

>bought at 69k

I've been thinking about getting Ark for ages. But it seems 100% of Arlie's have 1-2k+ Ark. even at this price that would require over $2,000. And if all Arkies have thousands of Ark, and earn dozens more each week, how will it gain serious value?

The crazy thing is I realize my argument is dumb. But I'm still looking for refutations. I'm between Ark and NEO for my big ($2k) pre-fork investment.

Shill me, bros

got .25 btc worth at 90k. it mooned to 110 a few days later and i fell for the hodl meme and now its my heaviest bag. fml