Thanks, Veeky Forums

Just wanna say thanks. I have suddenly (literally a chnag ring the past week) started getting tons of mites now that I'm out of cocoon mode. All my male co-workers have started asking me for diet/fitness advice, and I've gotten several female co-workers commenting on how I am noticably more muscular than whichever guy I happen to be working with. This 18 year old girl at one of my jobs clearly checks me out regularly and she continually goes out of her way to remind me that she's single. At my college girls have started to chat with me out of the blue (asking stupid questions that they almost definitely know the answer to for example). Basically, folks legitimately like me more now that I'm in better than normie shape. Still dyel and nowhere near where I wanna be, but I'm glad this is paying off.

To keep it fit related, I am having a hard time hitting lats. Like, I can hit them but only if I don't do anything else first that day and I have to spend a ridiculously long time on them and by that time I've exhausted the energy required to hit my other muscle group that day, so I need some advice as to how I ought to hit them more efficiently.

cool blog post

how long, program, diet and starting point right now
also pics

Didnt read lol but them asses tho

>mites
Get some spray on them dude, these parasites are annoying.

On a serious note though, congrats bro! We're all gonna make it.

>How to hit lats
Pullups, lots of them.

Roll your shoulders forward before pulling movements to engage your lats.

From the left
1>2>3>4

I started at 168lbs. I didn't have much direction when I started lifting so I maintained that weight until about February (should have bulked) when I dropped to 155, then maintained that until a week or two ago, when I dropped to 148.

Diet is primarily oats, tuna or sardines, and any cheap fats (olive oil, etc...). Cutting a bit further then gonna begun lean bulking with only really quick easy cuts.

My routine is kinda shit for most people at my level but it works for me cause it keeps me motivated. But the important part is honest cardio.

I don't have any before pics but I'll take some pics in a while when I have access to a mirror (if I can get good lighting, of course).

Roll

2>1>3>4

I thought that too, but the hips on number one win it for her

Mah nigga

kill yourself you fucking nigger, this fucking meme has got to end. I remember when you were complimented on Veeky Forums for a quality post and stories that were inspirational to others. Fucking millennials with the attention span of a fruit fly, lurk the fuck moar and end this meme once and for all

I'm happy for you and convinced that you're gonna make it. Could you please post your training routines, a picture of your body, or something else to tell us a little more about your life as a Veeky Forumsizen?

i lick all their assholes one by one one after another

You're right!! Who does this fucking cunt think he is!? Writing about his experience of getting fitter and being positive and all that stupid shit? I mean, what a fucking twat! Doesn't he realise this board is for pictures with minimum words only. Christ.

Oh shit. I used more than two words in my post as well! Looks like I better go jump off a cliff before I disgrace my family too. Nice knowing you world.

so you getting with any of these girls or are you still spilling your spaghetti the moment these girls talk to you?

>folks legitimately like me now that im in better shape

I'm so sorry user.

Kys

I'm glad there are more people on here supporting and encouraging OP's excellent (if terribly spelled) post than there are bitches like and Well done bro! It's a good life.

Lats: I find it helps to sqeeze armpits on deadlift and Pendlay rows. (Make sure to squeeze core tight too!)

post a pic of your body if you want

Pull ups are GOAT for lats. Spread your arms out wide as possible on the bar.

No one fucking cares, autistic spaz. If you're looking for coddling and circlejerking go to Reddit. Stop blogging on Veeky Forums, fucking mongoloid dumbass.

The problem I see a lot is people ego lifting on the lat pulldown machine by using a narrower grip. Try less weight and wider grip.

You're a dumb bitch. Stop posting.

Nice, another /soc/ thread. Sage.