How do I achieve this natty?

How do I achieve this natty?

By working out for some time

lift bout 3/4 times a week

Drink rum 24/7
Steal, rape and pillage

CLimb up the electrical tower and do pullups/chinups/ and hanging leg raises on the wire.

VANE?

Kira's dad has to give you a stand.

Be the king of Azgeda, or if you're not a teenage faggot, be a pirate who fucks, and pillages all day long.

Lift for 1-2 years and have a good diet.

kek

Or be a step dad to a asian baby with downs

What fucking show is that? It sounds either hilarious or very sad depending on who you are

Black Sails I think

Erry day chin ups, push ups, running and diet. Extra points for hair covering your traps and tan.

Shit, I need to start watching it again, I stopped watching because I got so fucking bored of it, literally nothing happened, but I've heard from my dad that at the end of each season there is a fuckload of high testosterone action. Still on season 2 desu.

pullups every day for years

you can actually get a decent physique with just pulups/chinups

get raped by your wife's daughter

Run 13 miles several times a week. Do 200 pull ups and 300 push ups a day with some heavy bag work. Drink a half gallon of full-fat choco milk every day. That is pretty much his workout.

Climb pylons obviously...

use your natty arms and fingers to find a test source online and order some + pin into your natty buttcheek

Through in some squats and deadlifts and you pretty much have a perfect routine

If you're watching on prime get video speed controller for chrome and hey ho you can get through generally boring series with payoff way easier. It's how I got through most of the Walking Dead.
>oh it's obviously got a lot of the Prison Break guys writing
>anticipate mostly filler, bits of thriller
>set speed to 3 times normal for most shit where nothing happens
>slow it down for the rare moments of good shit

He did a shitload of body weight exercises for his role in Black Sails.

Push-ups, pull-ups, sit-ups, sprinting, ropeclimbing, etc

The key thing most people are missing is:

DO NOT TAKE ROIDS. If you take roids you won't achieve anything natty.