Sup Veeky Forums

Sup Veeky Forums

True oldfag here. Been on and off this board since 2007.

How's Veeky Forums now? Just sold my company and took acid the first time to celebrate. Shit is cash but I'm peaking rn and suddenly got very curious about this board has changed. It's what originally encouraged me to get in good shape (was a spooky skeleton before).

Also dubs decide whether I buy an f-type or Maserati GT.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MUPCUURA7Ho
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Dude, don't waste your first acid trip on Veeky Forums.
Go out and enjoy your success.

Peace

I'm coming down rn - spent most of it with friends and walking around Austin's greenbelt. It was a good time. Definitely felt like it was the right place to do it (I live in Houston and we all came up to Austin for the weekend - even though I love it, HTX doesn't have spaces that work for tripping like Austin does).

Thank you for the congratulations though.

its all reddit now

It sucks now. Hardly any threads are related to fitness and a lot are just race baiting shitposts ever since the US election.

Stay away and keep the good memories.

kill urself reddit nigger

Bummer.

Oh well, dubs still decide which car I get. Pls don't make me make an actual decision when I'm sober Veeky Forums, that's boring. If the board sucks that much rn, at least let this be fun like it used to be.

Rolling. F-Type. Even though you'll need to spend a fortune keeping it running it sounds lime you can afford it.

Some of us are keeping the culture alive. Eat clen, tren hard, etc. Most folks have calorie counting down now thankfully.

>race baiting shitposts
Non-white detected.

Trips and you get a Volvo V70.

Also, if you really were from 2007 you'd realize that you're not a true oldfag, but rather the cancer that killed this site.

I'll roll for you user. Veeky Forums is dead, mostly just weird transplants from /r9k/ and other forums nowadays (although you already got dubs).

Maserati GT. F-Type will break down on you, british engineering is bullshit.

can you faggots even do a cartwheel?

F-type. The GranTurismo is stunning but interiors are outdated as fuck and the substitute should come out in 2018 so it would be pretty dumb, unless you buy used in which is a steal since they're really really cheap

So what did you company do, and how did you go about building it? Hard no?

Get the fuck out of here as soon as you can, this board has turned into literal incel cancer. It's /r9k/ but with roid monkeys.

Congrats man it sounds like you made it.

I suggest taking acid amongst nature with friends. Like in a forest. Have a backpack with all the food, dry clothes, toilet paper and so on.

Do you have enough money to never work again?

Rolling for Huayra

youtube.com/watch?v=MUPCUURA7Ho

take that money and invest

Veeky Forums isn't what it used to be user. Take a look at the catalogue and see for yourself. Rolling for Maserati.

If dubs, you buy old ass Hayabusa

you're getting a bike, mate

Veeky Forums consists of mostly r9k, pol or manlet/wristlet/whatever bodypart of yourself you can't change-let these days or in short shitposting, like all popular boards.

If it's a coupe I vote for the F-Type. Get the V8, fag.

Going to bed, will refresh when I wake up.

Sounds like the consensus is to leave and never return. I will do that. However, dubs still decide my car.

buy a white f-type with black rims.

You've rolled Dubs then Trips, just flip a coin. Clearly you can't fail.

1997 Holden commodore

don't, lad. maybe check in another few years, the election has fucked the entire site over with reddit immigrants who refuse to assimilate.

get the f-type, btw

Camaro ZL11LE.

Be the fastest.

Rerolling

Buy a thousand dragon dildos instead.

Nah man get an LFA roll

fiat punto

Reroll

I'm trying to sell a 2009 Nissan GTR. Feel like flying to Minnesota?

Get the new corvette or a BMW m3

1964 impalla

Reddit is fine, before it was 90% height threads and TripFags.

1996 Dodge Caravan - Wood Trim

Come on, buymycar

ROLL FOR MANUAL F TYPE BABY

Rolling for the cheapest soviet lada piece of shit money can buy. Then, you must buy an f-type, always park them beside each other at your house.

Rollin for maserati

HA.

DELIVAR NOW OP

>wanting an old person car

1992 rhd Nissan gt-r, go turbo

What kinda company did you make/sell Opie?