Growing and maintaing beard

I think I'm a low test faggot guys. Just like my faggot dad is.

I can't grow beard at 22! Fucking 22 dudes!

What's happening? Is it because I'm skinny with a BMI of 17? Is it because I don't get enough sunlight?

Help needed.

Can't grow a beard? Might as well turn into a trap

If you aren't growing a beard in your teenage years, you will not be able to do it ever. It has nothing to do with sunlight or low test, it's just your genes.

Lmao I'm 19 and have to shave at least once a week otherwise I'll look like my dad. Man I sure am glad that I'm a real man with good genes.

Thats not true faggot , i couldnt grow a beard when i was 18 now at 21 its decent. and i wasnt one of tthese kids going into puberty with 16

well time to start doing jaw and neck exercises, my man.
but desu, some guys don't get proper beard growth until late 20's

Beards are more to do with genes that test levels I think. Hence why you get those low-test manchild nu-males with beards but the body frame of a 12 year old.

do you even lift? I was like you until started to lift weights and for some reason I started to grow a thickish beard.

How to make beard gains?

Don't shave for 4-6 weeks
By that time you should be able to clearly see the pattern of your facial hair. If it's still sparse or patchy by that time, or basically doesn't look like a 'real beard', just shave it off. Hair is genetic, you either have it or you don't. You may get hairier as you get older.

water fasting

Beards, much like hair and body hair, are entirely genetic. Your weight has nothing to do with it.

inject test into your cheeks

what about tren?

Minoxidil if you are really desperate

good genes 1xf

I couldn't grow a beard for most of my 20s and now I'm 27 and I can.

biotin
pumpkin seed oil
lift heavy weight
stop eating shitty fake food

Beard keeps filling in well into adulthood. My Dad has perfect coverage now but I saw a pic of him in his late 20's and it still hadn't completely filled in.

FFFSSSSSSSSSS

B R E H S

false.

I went to the doc for bloodwork last wednesday, recommending it for you too. 50 bucks is a cheap price for peace of mind.

What do you mean? Could a bloodwork show the reason I can't grow shit?

Minoxidil worked for me. At 21, my beard was patchy, and it helped fix that

Do you have to keep using it, or just at first to start growth?

yup, then you get trt and grow a terrorist beard

lol forgot to say it was blood work for low test

Just until the hairs grow out and thicken, then they're permanent. Hair gains from Minoxidil are only temporary if you're using it for balding since that hair is falling out anyway, your beard isn't sensitive to DHT so that isn't a problem

I stopped
If you were balding, you would need to continue applying for life or else any new hairs would fall out. But since your facial hair would eventually start to grow, it's not necessary to continue after you see results

Minoxidil just like alpha destiny. watch his video about that shit

Bro I'm 26 and this is all I have. This moustache I have not touched it in more than 2 years and that patch of beard is all I can grow.

I've noticed that skinny guys can't grow beards whatsoever, but fatter men turn into bears

WHUT !!!ZZ???
Shave bros you look like a bucket

Fixing my diet and increasing fat/ leafy greens had a huge impact on my facial hair senpai.

In fact fixing my diet also got rid of the pain I got in my brain randomly and leveled out my stroke looking eye from bell's palsy. Not even kidding.

it just showed im on the lowest end of normal now im fucked

False. You can grow a beard with minoxidil. I applied it twice a day for a year, and now I have a full beard.

honestly man use minoxidyl, I went from super patchy scruff to a full beard in about 3-5 months

Please shave that shit

is minoxidyl natty?

I have a glorious beard but male-pattern balding and thin hair. I always wear a hat to cover my shame. I think I'd rather have a lush head of hair and not be able to grow a beard.