>roiding for this
fucking pathetic

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TD5KfLVzxRo&t=93s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>roiding to be the strongest man on the planet

Quite justifiable, desu.

Probably achieved more than you ever will desu

He is not, he competes with the same set of 10 junkies each year and once he got lucky. Out of 7 billion people he is not the strongest for sure, he is average at best.

Also strength is relative so winning some stupid tournament which is called "strongest man watever" is kinda worthless.

also

>6 foot 8
>strongest man on the planet
>430lbs
>pathetic

lol what

>Out of 7 billion people he is not the strongest for sure, he is average at best.

Make the bait a little less obvious next time, ok?

You're a faggot

>he is average at best.
step up your bait game senpai

be strong for what? Whats the point? Ill admit everything he does is pretty fucking impressive, but i would never want to be him. Its all about the aesthetics.

in one comment typifying the retarded mindset of this board

lol, if there are so many stronger people then how come they don't make it to the WSM? it's like saying that the olympic gold medalists aren't the best at what they do because someone else could magically be superior without wanting to win the FUCKING OLYMPICS

out of these 7billion most of them are black and it is natural for blacks to be much weaker than other races, if these other races are allowed to do doping as much as blacks and jews.
checkmate negro

Because those are the ten people strong enough to compete. He also does National, State, and the Arnold Classic.

Maybe he's salty the WSM top competitors are so white across the board.

yeah cause who doesnt wanna be aesthetic, you sickcunt. Get ripped and get pussy

>Defending a white washed piece of trash

The moment a black guy steps into that competition, all your precious Aryans will be humiliated.

>projecting your own insecurities this hard.

But black guys have stepped in there and got destroyed.

Because all the blacks are playing real sports

found the nig nog

Just go suck a black cock if you want to man. It's ok.

where they are taken only because of affirmative jewing.
clearly better white players are not taken, instead negros are doped so they can resemble something that doesn't look like a stick.

okay, mr. cucklestein

Number one bucko

they jus don b tryin da wite man holdin us down

Black people in nordic countries aren't given the opportunity to excel in strength sports because nordic countries aren't cucks.

>powerlifting

lmao, even bodybuilding is a more "athletic" lifting-related "sport"
olylifting>strongman>non-sports

caucasoids dominate at high weightclasses, asians at lower weightclasses. Blacks are too weak

youtube.com/watch?v=TD5KfLVzxRo&t=93s

Roiding for strength is better than roiding for looks, especially if you become a world class athlete.

powerlifting is the same as oly or strongman, it's a strength sport. You just compete in a certain set of lifts. Given, oly lifting is more technical but it's the same idea.

To say sitting around doing 3x8-15 to get "the pump" is more athletic than pushing your CNS to adapt and make you stronger is retarded.

Number one Anglo

Number one guido

not really.
the best black athletes compete in actual sports.
they lift weights, then go out and train in something worthwhile.

bitching about someone else doing what they want makes me think you're not exactly swimming in pussy

lol stay mad

not really

blacks are better at running-related sports, while the races with more neanderthal dna are superior in raw strength and swimming

Shhhhhhhh whites aren't allowed to be good at anything

where do Samoans factor in on all this

contact sport kings

because they go to the fucking olympics and not some autistic competition

did he have a deadlift suit on for this?

no

>Also strength is relative

Didn't know crime was a sport user.

No and if you want to talk raw, the raw PL total world record is held by a white

I feel like strongmen post these threads themselves to laugh at weaker men.

>anons are unironically defending these fat fucks who barely deadlift twice their bodyweight

>Eddie hall
>185kg
>500KG deadllift

Did you mean strongmeme hingelift?

I mean the type of lift you will never be able to do in you weak life.

>nordic countries aren't cucks

this thread is a fucking mess

Well at least I am not whiteknighting for some random meatballs on the internet.

>smug girl posting on a homosexual's traditional Greenlander seal hunting forum
perkele

What sports do they play in jail?

I live near Eddie Hall and I see him around occasionally

He came into a club I was at with some mates and even the bouncers are scared of him, incredible guy

well he's 6'3" 400 lbs, fucking massive (same weight as thor while 5-6" shorter). Does his log presses strict-ish, imagine what he would be capable of if he learned to properly utilize leg drive.

Absolute monster

>Black people in nordic countries aren't given the opportunity to excel in strength sports because nordic countries aren't cucks.
what do you think we are doing, chasing them out of the gym?

Eddie's gonna win this year. Shaw isn't even at the top of his heat 2 events in.