Do we even lift? Do we even exist?

Do we even lift? Do we even exist?

youtube.com/watch?v=Xb0hrKGy8tM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y1PoTHesyAo
youtube.com/watch?v=YpDnYJJMs0s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fucking chink cyborgs

"For everything you think you can do well, there is always an asian that can do better, and at a younger age." -user from 2012

That has to be some CRISPR shit going on

>for a DOUBLE

>meanwhile I cant even train a muscle part two times a week because I simply just dont regenerate while keeping 500kcal surplus eating clean

why don't you just hop on test?

If you trained long enough for like 3 years,you can do something like bulgarian light or slavic swole

bad form

just fucking look at this shit

(You)

That they give roids to 15 year old is disgusting

Nice knee bending inward, chinkfag.

I've always wondered about the knee caving you see on heavy squats (and squat-involving lifts like the C&J and snatch) from Oly lifters. You see it whenever they go for their heaviest singles and doubles, which I completely understand the form breakdown under heavy weight, but it just seems more common among them than other lifters. Is there any advantage to it that comes with some kind of price?

It's no secret that Olympic athletes of all kinds, especially gymnasts and weightlifters, are on gear from a young age in all countries. Yeah, Blaha is salty cuck, but that isn't applicable here.

you can tell this idiot is a noob to lifting because he is looking at the ceiling while squatting. He would have known that if he bothered to even do the tiny research or reading Starting Strength. Kids are so stupid hahaha

>Is there any advantage to it that comes with some kind of price?
More quads, you can squat faster like that. It's important to get out of the hole fast, because in C&J you still have to do the jerk

its not a form breakdown, the lifteres who naturally position themselves with wider stance they do it conciously to help complete the last 1/3 of the lift yet every time some youtube armchair lifter like feels the need to point that out. tian tao does that, ding jianjun does that. pretty much every chinese female lifter does that.

Good for him really, but I wouldn't ever lift that much. It's just not worth risking your knee caving in or breaking your spine.

lol

what a pussy

>in all countries
Not true, antidoping practices differ from country to country, and the only countries that have organized doping programs like this are China, post-USSR, Iran, NK, maybe Bulgaria, maybe Balkans and maybe there is some left in parts of Germany.

USA in particular also has very, very high doping, but it's decentralized and basically done as private individuals.

>I wouldn't ever lift that much
Don't worry. You never will.

youtube.com/watch?v=y1PoTHesyAo

tian tao is fucking great

what is their secret? Other than lifting the moment they develop in the womb?

roids

efficient, goal oriented and tedious programming
chinese medicine injections
state-sponsored selection programs, choosing the most explosive athletes with favourable body proportions from the countryside and getting them to dedicate their lives to a sport

how do you get a physique like youtube.com/watch?v=YpDnYJJMs0s

They can't roid the way you think, because they get tested. It doesn't mean that they don't roid, it's just harder and possible to a less extent.

Genetics. They search young talents and put them through insane training. Only those who are able to survive and progress continue. Out of thousands only one can become tian tao tier.

genetics, roids, diet, training.

Of course, but that's for every olympic athlete (and yes, every olympic athlete across all disciplines is doped). Getting past all the tests is an art itself

Basically they force manlets with short limbs and long torsos to lift weights everyday while giving them just enough test that it wont show up at testing when they stop taking it.

>they search young talents and put them through insane training

this. Lu xiaojun was a sprinter before getting drafted as a weightlifter iirc. They test for explosivity by e.g. vertical jump tests, similar to what the soviets did. While raw power is also important, explosivity is another factor heavily influenced by genetics that needs to be considered.

So this is the power of eating tiger dicks and shark fins...

>because they get tested
Only at WADA sanctioned comps, they don't get tested nearly as often as an athlete in say Sweden or even Germany. Because you know, the Chinese anti-doping agency willfully and more or less openly cheat, just like the Russian anti-doping agency and the Iranian anti-doping agency and the kazakh anti-doping agency.

In the US, it's pretty similar, but that is mostly because American anti-doping is more or less completely non-existent.

It'd be pretty sad to hit close to your limit at 15 years old and spend the rest of your life with none of your lifts going up.

that cant be healthy

i thought the japanese dont believe in muscles, only in magical powers that somehow make you super strong.

i thought that were the chinese

nah, who told you said, maybe some tai chi people believe that, but kung fu is still heavily muscle based.
japan on the other hand is a nation of skinny people.

But hes still a manlet and an asain. No matter how much he can lift, he will never be better than me. Yeah he may be able to out lift me, but I'm a 6ft white male, so I will always get the job and be more respected than this mudchink