Milk Alternatives

I'm trying to ween myself of cows milk. Currently i drink at least a liter a day - want to see if there is any health effects from changing to an alternate.

Almond milk: Don't like the taste at all.
Rice milk: Tastes like dirty water.
Coconut milk: Giving this a go. Not much protein/energy.
Soy milk: Anyone can convince me that this isn't an estrogenic nightmare?

Anyone tried to substitute milk. Any suggestions? Notice any health differences? Can you gomad on milk alternatives?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QL1SDmTP6v8
livestrong.com/article/264891-does-soy-protein-increase-estrogen-levels/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I drink heavy cream now. I water it down with a little cow milk sometimes.

yes, why not spend 5 times more on something with 5 times less nutrients
good goy

Keep drinking down those estrogens goy??

Do you drink this by itself? I'm thinking more the lines of using it in shakes etc.

>it comes from a female animal so it must have estrogens
i bet your sperm diet has really buffed up your test levels

Oat milk

>milk alternatives

Oat milk is great, it has a naturally sweet taste. Just go down the list of nut milk till you find one that's good. (Pistachio, hazelnut...)

y-you guys d-don't add cum to your diet?

>oat milk
can you give me a rundown on this guy?

for real though, good source of protein? nice and creamy? I'm not OP, but I've been trying to wean myself off milk as well. Don't care what says, I really don't think drinking hormone-jacked breast milk is great for you in this day and age of xenoestrogens.

raw milk has healthy bacteria and enzymes

There have been attempts to milk blue whales. The milk is meant to be amazing.

>Soy milk: Anyone can convince me that this isn't an estrogenic nightmare?

>I am more afraid of milk that comes from a bean than milk that comes from a mammal
>I wonder which of the two has estrogen closer to a human's, the mammal or the bean?
Phytoestrogens (soy) are weak, estrogen-like compounds that mimic real estrogen so your body's receptors take them instead of the real estrogen that you naturally create or consume
If anything, soy protects you from estrogen
You cave been lied to by the milk jew

You can also try cashew or oat milk

M A D M I L K
A
D
M
I
L
K

Who is out to ruin Big Soy?

Got any sources brah?

why would you ever want to "replace milk"? are you lactose intolerant? if not stop falling for newage/thumblerina crap and drink you moo juice

What

This.
>not being friends with a local farmer guy for sweet natty milk gainz

>add
if it's not there naturally then you're doing it wrong

I've noticed it makes my skin noticeably more oily on days where I've consumed a lot but it's the easiest method to reaching my TDEE

Milk is bad though.

This, ironically people who take moderate ammounts of soy(equivalent of just 2 liters of soymilk a day) have HIGHER test and lower estrogen as a result.

meanwhile people who drink cow milk(SPECIALLY skim milk) get downwards test spikes and higher estrogen for quite a while after consumption.

peanut milk. make it yourself

It takes 30 days for the tastebuds to adjust.

Power through it and you will like almond milk, soy milk, breast milk. You know.

>coconut milk

Whatever you're drinking is not really coconut milk unless you're spending an absolute fortune on buying legit pulped coconut, and even then you would be bulking like fuck if you consumed a lot of it. What you're likely drinking is 'coconut drink' which is probably a little bit of coconut milk mixed with rice milk. Just so you know.

Goat milk. I'm not lactose intolerant but it does make me congested. Goat's milk is the closest in terms of flavor and texture, and it wont separate when heated like some other substitutes.

Man milk, full of protein

As a vegan with great results, I've been using almond milk to mix my multisource protein but cocunut mulk is tasty too

can someone pls tell me how you extract milk from nuts if they dont have any titties?

>tell me how you extract milk from nuts if they dont have any titties

that's wrong tho
youtube.com/watch?v=QL1SDmTP6v8

don't trust the soy jew, if you don't want milk take rice milk.

>7 man sample

Yes exactly, it's why Asians and vegans are so buff

Try semen

You forgot sips

soy increasing estrogen is retard science, its been a known fact that it doesnt.
livestrong.com/article/264891-does-soy-protein-increase-estrogen-levels/
tldr it actually raises test.

high test doesnt mean muscles you retard. kill yourself.

As a lactose intolerant I sure know about this. I replaced animal milk with soy milk which tastes very nice (for me at least, people usually don't like it, but people tend to avoid healthy foods) and it's the vegetal milk that looks like animal milk the most. I buy a bottle of almond milk and chestnuts milk every time I can, they are expensive.
Saddly, soy milk is supposed to contain the so called phytoestrogens content. It isnt even known of its a myth or fact but I only drink one or two glasses per day because of this. If it wasnt for it I would drink at least 1 litre per day

OP here. Raw milk is illegal in Australia, i'd have to get my own cow.

>not drinking fight milk. Why even live?

soy milk doesn't have any estrogenic effects in moderation. Now if you wanna talk about estrogen in milk , oh boy it's got a shit load. in order to experience any estrogenic effects you would literally have to drink 6 liters of soy milk every day. don't listen to any of these meat eatin' fags. they eat a lot of animal carcasses and drink breast milk so they are basically screwing themselves in the future, gains or not their fucked 20-30 years from now, if they make it that far