Water fasting

Hi Veeky Forums.
Day one of water fasting, anyone has any experiences they want to share?
How to prevent muscle loss?
im doing:
200 mg of modafinil ed (to supress hunger mostly, and to stay awake)
50 mg of oxy ed ( been on for 4 days, dunno thinking about going off again, been on a cycle not long ago, not sure if my hormones are stabilized yet)
Vitamins and 800 mg caffeine (have a high tolerance)
Have you had any good results?
How many days of water fasting did you do?
im thinking about doing 3-4 days.. Quite easy with a hunger supressant.

bump

thats not a water nigga
>caffeine
>modafinil
>oxy ed

fuck off

Well, i dont eat anything besides some pills..

>some pills
to your body it isn't some pills.
besides the vitamins cut that other shit out.

I don't really see why people have a problem with us doing it, in the past week since I've started it intermediate I've lost 8 pounds (178-170), realistically it took about a week and a half if I'm including the shift of the first few days

Do you have any experience with water fasting? please do share

>only drink water
>don't eat
>salts/caffeine only if you get a headache
what advice do you possibly need?

How much did you eat. What was your eating window?
Did you feel good? Ive read about people who say that on day three, they feel focused like never before..

Im asking about people experiences fuckwit. Not asking for advice.

Been water fasting for 40 days. due to heartburn and acid reflux.
first week was hell. but went from 188lbs to currently 156 lbs.
my focus is pretty high like im on adderall.

cons:
if i lay down. i get dizzy when i get up.
heart rate stays between 70-90 all day
after 7 im dead tired.
blood pressure went to 157/101 one day. but think that was because its 90 degrees here in florida and i had to cut the grass.

i take a shitty multi-vitamin from myprotein

40 days? Crazy man, well done.
Im thinking that 4 days should be my maximum..
However im 178/5'10 84 kg. 10 % bf. so i dont think that i could go for that many days.

Have you tried adderall before? And have you been able to go through with your daily life? what about your skin? any improvements?

>Have you tried adderall before?
Yeah and had a script for vyvanse. was addicted to it. till i overdosed on it lol

> And have you been able to go through with your daily life?
can shitpost for a bit. but need breaks. tried weightlifting but couldn't do much. but idk if thats due to my stomach or the water fasting.

>what about your skin? any improvements?
nah

We'll I wouldn't know about the 3 day thing, the longest I go is a day and a half, but usually just a day, every other day has been the schedule so far and it seems to be working, I just load up on decent stuff that I can work off during my fast(usually body weight workouts for rn)
I feel pretty decent to be honest, feels good just shedding it off in time for summer too.
(But I did get stoned and eat a shit load yesterday)

>I don't really see why people have a problem with us doing it
Because it is potentially dangerous.
>I've started it intermediate
You mean intermittent fasting? It is way healthier than not eating anything for more than 3 days and noone has problem with that

I guess my point is that I can see why it could be dangerous, but as long as you don't become fucking delusional you should be fine. Doing it at my own risk I guess

I've done multiple water fasts, the longest being 27 days. I didn't take any multi vitamins or supplements because I didn't want my body to have to process them. I had a little muscle loss but it was worth it for the weight loss. Until I gained all the weight back in the month right after I stopped.

How did you manage to gain it all back ?

Why are you water fasting, OP? don't you know JUICE fasting is superior?

Nah brah - besides i dont know.. Just wanna loose the last 3-4 kg to get ripped

It was completely a mental thing. Fasting was easy, I wouldn't even bite my nails. Once I gave myself permission to eat, I couldn't stop. Especially in the first 3 days - which completely messed up my bowels.

Juice fasts are bullshit. It's nothing but a sugary diet. Regular calorie restriction is easier to maintain and to lose weight.

40 days is enough, I'm planning to do 40 next year. Why are you still going?