Friendly reminder that

Caffeine from any source other than green tea leaves is fucking shit and green tea is fucking AMAZING for your lifts.
archive.is/oqZtC

I drink one full mug of black coffee ever morning, gives me the energy like nothing else

caffeine is caffeine buddy

how do i make green tea not taste like shit

put lemon in it

t. placebo effect

Caffeine is caffeine. If I handed you a couple NoDoz and convinced you it was green tea extract concentrated into pill form, you'd say the exact same things about it.

But I love my Nespresso user

espresso is the best because its like an oil and if u do enough it feels like 1/5 cocaine

was a barista for like 3 years

I thought green tea extract has a correlation with lowering testosterone

Does that study talk about 'for each 100 mg consumed' daily, or as a one time thing, or what?

Also where does it mention green tea? And it says that the telomeres were shorter in both coffee drinkers and non coffee drinkers.

I just noticed-
>Results suggest that caffeine consumption accounts for shorter telomeres in U.S. adults, independent of numerous covariates, whereas coffee intake predicts longer telomeres.

It says the coffee (not caffeine) consumtion actually makes the telomeres longer, so that's a good thing, no?

put honey and lemon in it

there are things other than caffeine you know

Green tea lowers test

I've read that as well so I stick to black tea.

honestly this is the average sort of girl i wish i had been having one night stands with in college

nothing really noteworthy about her but it would be a good night of feeling like you're normal. i'd almost rather bang her than someone objectively prettier because at that point you're like "ok you're banging me but you're out of my league, what's your angle"

with this girl you're like "ok shes just horny like me, we're both average. cool"

anyway whats this thread about?

spookiest study i've ever read

why are telomeres so fucking spooky lads

get good stuff

just don't rail caffeine freebase and you're good i guess

| bet you look like shit OP.

kid wtf u got issues

those are the ugliest feet ive ever seen

steep in in 80 degree water and no more that 3 minutes

>he doesn't stack theanine with his caffeine
I mean if you wanna be a tweaker without the benefits

your source doesn't mention green tea. not even once

????????

Why are you advocating green tea out of all tea for caffeine?

There are some relatively strong teas out there that are around half or more the caffeine content of coffee

>green tea is fucking AMAZING for your lifts.
so is your mom

Stop burning it. You arent supposed yo use boiling water but water around 80 degrees. Boil the water, let it stand for a few minutes, steep the tea for no more than 2-3 minutes or it turns bitter.
Quality plays a big role. Loose leaf stuff is generally better but good bagged stuff exists. Look in Arabic stores for loose leaf stuff, I find they have real nice stuff for cheap. Alternatively Tea shops, but they tend to be more expensive.