How to balance rows and weighted chins in a fullbody 3xweek program...

how to balance rows and weighted chins in a fullbody 3xweek program? can it be done or should i focus on one or the other?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/r/Claire_Abbott_/kINVN
twitter.com/AnonBabble

do chins for strength and rows for volume

what would be a good set up then?

3x3 chins, 3x6 rows, twice a week?

who are these fatties?

wow i knew it. Girls who develop early hit their wall sooner.

Not even in her mid twenties and she is already milf catagory

fag

I would murder just to put my dong between the tits of white shirt

>zero muscle definition
>tits look like they need Atlas to hold them up to avoid falling to the floor
lmao

Heavy rows, volume chins. You can do ABA or if you have a pullupbar at home it doesnt matter. You can do pullups everyday.

find what works for you not others

personally i do chinups 3x/week and row variations 2x for hypertrophy at 4x8-12 range

chinups i do heavy/light/heavy days. i go by pic related for reps/sets so i'm constantly improving. on light days i'm at around 70-75% and on heavy i go as heavy as i can. been progressing like this mostly on weekly basis from 30 to 56 kg. if i get stuck on heavy days i just do more sets. 75 kg bw

fag

you literally are gay

he's not, he's just pointing out that those girls are well past their prime in the OP picture

It's ok to admit that you are homosex user

butterface with melons that will give her back problems if not already

you forgot >pointy elbows, faggot

I don't get how this chart works, how can a dumb dumb figure it out?

Why the fuck would I care about her back problems when evaluating whether or not I would plow her into next week? That has nothing to do with her appearance and is impossible to ascertain from a photo. For all you know, she does face pulls to keep her back strong and has no problems.

GTFO faggot.

>Girls who develop early hit their wall sooner.

genius

Do all Canadian girls have massive breasts?

what's there to figure out?
if you're using 55-65% of your 1RM, do 18-30 reps in total in sets of 3-6.

Claire actually already hit the wall and a result became a bitter feminist cunt. Holy shit can you imagine that? She literally just turned 19 and is already way past her peak.

that seem so shit

then use 80-90% of your 1rm or whatever.

How am I homosex for expecting my partner to take care of herself?

percent is % of your 1RM (estimated or tested). if you don't know it you can estimate it using 531 formula but know that it's shit at guessing anything beyond 10 reps. if you want to be more on the safe side take 95% of the number you get from that estimate

weight x reps x 0.0333 + weight
or
(weight x reps x 0.0333 + weight) * 0.95 to be more on safe side

reps/set means how many reps there should be per set for it to be effective at forcing adaptation. now that doesn't mean that going under or above those numbers doesn't yield result, it just might not be optimal

total range means in what range the total amount of reps you do should fall for the workout to be effective and force adaptation

optimal means how many reps in total there should be for it to be optimal for progress. when looking at this also take into consideration reps/set number. so if you chose 80% of your 1rm you should aim to do around 15 total reps which looking at reps/set it could mean any combination of sets x reps that gets you there or close to it be it 3x5, 5x3, 6x3, 4x4, etc.

Guys.

That picture.

PLEASE tell me it's photoshopped.

That's Claire Abbott, right? She can't have gone bad so fucking fast. PLEASE.

She's looked like shit for awhile, breh
imgur.com/r/Claire_Abbott_/kINVN

>would still smash though because of dry spell

Phrak's GSLP

fags

For a while, I dropped rows and focused on doing chin ups three days a week. I was running Texas Method, so I would try to pump out as many wide grip pull ups as possible the first day of the week, go easy in the middle and at the end of the week, strap on weight and do my heaviest set of 5-6

Now I'm running an upper/lower split and I still focus more on pull ups than rows. I do machine rows at the end of my workout. I avoid barbell rows because my lower back is still fatigued from deadlifts the day before.

Ideally, switch off rows and chin ups as you would overhead press and bench press. Realistically, focus on the one that you prefer doing and put in the effort to improve at it. If you want to pick up heavy shit, do rows. If you want to me more agile and be able to carry your own weight, do chin ups.

>I avoid barbell rows because my lower back is still fatigued from deadlifts the day before.
i like a push/pull split twice a week better.
pressing and squats on push day, rowing and deadlifts on pull day.

FFFFUUUUUUUUUUUCK

No

I was in the same boat as you.
Chest supported barbell rows.

honestly this is the average sort of girl i wish i had been having one night stands with in college

nothing really noteworthy about her but it would be a good night of feeling like you're normal. i'd almost rather bang her than someone objectively prettier because at that point you're like "ok you're banging me but you're out of my league, what's your angle"

with this girl you're like "ok shes just horny like me, we're both average. cool"

anyway whats this thread about?

Holy shit Claire Abbot hit the wall hard.