My gf just said she dislikes my lifting/gaining

My gf just said she dislikes my lifting/gaining.

She says that she starts to feel like I care more about my own looks than hers and that is making her feel ugly/unfeminine.

What should I do Veeky Forums? Would be nice if /femfit/ could answer.

I asked my gf and she said you should break up with her.

She's scared your going to be out of her league pretty soon so she's become a gain goblin. Dump her and get a qt3.14

bait thread/10

Turn it around and say you want to look better for her.

Tell her to lose weight and you are just preparing to leave her

>She says that she starts to feel like I care more about my own looks than hers and that is making her feel ugly/unfeminine.
What she means is that she's realized that your social/sexual desirability is increasing while hers is not and she's sabotaging you so she doesn't have to change her comfortable (although probably miserable) routine.

relationship advice is not Veeky Forums, gtfo and lurk moar.

But since the correct answer has already been posted, see

/femfit/ i say ditch

my ex told me similar things and i dropped his ass

she knows you're out of her league now

this

/thread

Where do you live?
How much will you charge to crush my head between thighs?

Dunno man women are just bitches who don't even know what they want, I got fit 185lbs 10% bf and my gf cheated on me with some skinny fat dyel faggot. Apparently she just didn't find the 'new me' attractive. Obviously bullshit but w/e

why do people think that body is everything? even dick size plays much bigger role than body ever will

Because any girl that claims not to like a fit body is obviously full of shit and has some sort of ulterior motive for lying to you probably this

Because a girl would totally prefer a fatty with a 9inch dick over a shredded fitness model with a 3inch dick right? Don't be fucking stupid

some girls, yeah. dick size matters a lot to some girls, last girl I was with basically admitted she wouldn't have dated me if I was small

turn 360 degree and walk away while flexing

Don't fall for her emotional manipulation lol. She's a lazy cunt and feels bad about being a piece of shit. If she keeps being a bitch dump her and bang sloots.

This is actually what I'm doing atm, feels good and bad desu

I'm a piece of shit but she's just not attractive to me anymore and is wayyy too much of a normie that's boring the fuck out of me. She's really sweet though so it's a shame

Women are low test anyways. Why would you want a low test dick lover around you?

show tits

Not true. Plenty of skinny men love fatties. It's entirely plausible for the reverse.

Afraid youll be out of her league. So the lifting is working. You can soon cuck your gf. Dont be the dad bod girls can dominate, cheat on and lie to and hell take it because he cant do better. Thats what she wants you to be.

Yeah but you almost never see it, do you? Overweight women can still look/feel like a woman. Overweight men no longer look/feel like a man.

She's sabotaging you, get rid of her.

When I started getting fit, my boyfriend felt the same way. He started telling me that he's "not good enough for me" and other shit. There are two reasons a significant other feels like shit when their partner starts looking better:
>Getting catcalled. This is way more of an issue with women, but mires are probably the the male equivalent. You're starting to get noticed more. The solution is to wear looser clothing when you go out. It sucks, but its the only way I got it to stop.
>You're talking too much about your progress. Stop asking her to "feel your biceps" if you've been doing stuff like that. I found that telling my boyfriend to feel my hammies and shit made him feel bad.
>You're talking about women that aren't her too much. My best friends are all male, and my boyfriend definitely got more jealous the more that I would mention hanging out with them. This is pretty self explanatory.
>You keep trying to get her to go to the gym with you. There's nothing wrong with wanting to spend more time with her, and share interests with her, but all she hears when you invite her to the gym is "you're fat and i wish you would work out"
hope this helps

>two reasons
shit. i mean four.

No, it isn't.

Sorry but women really don't fetishise like men do.

Dominatrices and dominant women all typically have severe daddy issues or some history of abuse in their past. Or they're just domme for the moment because their current partner is into it and they just get off on having their partner get off.

>her boyfriends let her have close male friends
lol what a cuck

>My best friends are all male
You actually think they are your friends? Everyone would fuck you in a second given the opportunity.

Having friends of the opposite gender is retarded and just puts your relationship in possible jeopardy. Humans, especially females, are emotional beings, you just risk developing females for said friends.

Woman are retarded and don't realize men don't think the same way as them. Enjoy your shitty relationships.

Okay, then how the FUCK do I get my girlfriend to come to the gym with me without bitching.

Do women not understand that you have to work at something to get results? I'm just going to keep lifting and if she gets fatter I'm leaving, fuck it

>I'm just going to keep lifting and if she gets fatter I'm leaving, fuck it
There's nothing wrong with that. If she's not maintaining herself its not your responsibility to stay with her.
Oh I'm sure that they'd fuck me if I gave them the opportunity. I don't really care, dude. I like hanging out with them. They're funny and chill, and have the same interests as me.
>lets me
I'd leave him if he told me that I cant have male friends.

>you just risk developing females for said friends
Can women really do this?
Can my gym girl friend but not girlfriend develop a golemwaifu for me?

>>lets me
>I'd leave him if he told me that I cant have male friends.

> I don't really care, dude. I like hanging out with them

any guy who would willingly be your boyfriend with this attitude would have to be a cuck.
just fuck your friends already

Lmao. Anyone who dates a man who thinks he has to be the only man in his girlfriend's life is a cuck. I'm not going to be cucked, my man.

It's fucked up shes not supportive. My gf is always supportive of my dieting and lifting regimen. Tell her that being fit is your goal. And she is free to chase it with you. Because if she feels insecure about herself, shes the only one can change it.

If she disagrees, 360 and walk away

dump her, not joking
She doesn't care about you

wrong. having friends of the opposite sex just opens doors to posibilities. we're human being after all with tendencies and weaknesses. its not an insecure thing its a not being naive and stupid thing. me and my wife have no friends of the opposite sex. this is her first relationship like this and she loves it. she says she feels like we have something unique and special we only share with one another. theres a reason why new age millenial open minded relationships dont work you fucking retard

>I'm not going to be cucked, my man.
You're straight out admitting that you're a whore who no man should date by this. All you care about is your own options, which is why no man should waste his time on your used up cunt.

>Oh I'm sure that they'd fuck me if I gave them the opportunity. I don't really care, dude. I like hanging out with them.

wow. why even be in a relationship? just have a fuck buddy you dumb cuint. you openly are around people that would ruin a relationship. you cant be friends when theres ANY kind of sexual attraction women are so fucking stupid jesus christ im glad i have the balls to tell my wife what to do. id bitch slap the shit out of you. enjoy being divorced 5 times. gtfo off my board you dont know our pain or struggle you entitled worthless whore.

>theres a reason why new age millenial open minded relationships dont work you fucking retard
well i would hate (and have hated) relationships where my boyfriend is the only man in my life. i dont really care what works for you and your wife, what works for me and my boyfriend of 1 year has been not limiting each other. i dont care who he associates with and he doesn't care who i associate with. i drink, smoke weed, and he doesn't, but he's cool with it. i dont like relationships where my boyfriend tries to change my entire life and limit me just because he's jealous.

triggered

>what works for me and my boyfriend is me having guy friends that would fuck me so i can fuck them if i get tired of my bf.

you stupid bitch. you think this way because youre probably young and your bf probably doesnt make enough money to start a family with you. so you arent thinking maturely and would rather fuck around i get it. we've all been there. just know when you do decide to settle down those habits are going to ruin everything. ESPECIALY building having friends of the opposite sex. ESPECIALLY if they would fuck you.

because you see.... in the future if you have problems with your future husband and you just feel like you cant communicate with him because the communication is disintegrading and talking about the problem will just cause another fight; youll just talk to your guy friends.

over time you start confiding in your guy friends and letting the stress out on your guy friends and having the understanding converstion you shouldve been having this whole time with your husband with your guy friends. and thus you start to build a bond. you start to see how hes not like you current partner and he understands whjere as your partner does not. so you build a special relationship and the current relationship is ruined.

this works both ways guys with female friends too. it happens ALLLLLL THE TIME. we confide our current problem with our friends of the oppsosite sex where attraction might come from one side or another and instead of confiding with your partner calming the fuck down and learning how to communicate you done gone opened doors and fucked up.

If you care about her, reassure her, make her feel important and loved. But do not under any circumstances give up gains for her. Your partner should love seeing you build yourself up, not want to break you down.

Hit her

>youll just talk to your guy friends.
i have never talked about my relationship with my male friends. why would i?
>over time you start confiding in your guy friends
if i have a problem i talk to my boyfriend. the most that my male friends know about my boyfriend is that I have one.

i think the problem with you is that you don't realize that there's more than one type of woman. some women are actually reasonable enough to have male friends while still keeping them at a distance. you keep trying to predict things about my relationship that have never even come close to happening. over the past year my boyfriend and i have had some extremely difficult issues we've had to get past and yet my male friends haven't even heard shit about any of those issues. also, i'm not going to keep arguing with some old man who shits on me just because i'm a millennial and thinks he knows everything there is to know about relationships. you want me to be stupid so badly because then it means that you didn't miss out on perhaps having a good relationship without having to give up everything in your life just to be in it.

>old man cause married
im only 23 lmao i just approach my relationship goals as something that should last forever not something you do for fun and throw away or take lightly which i can see you take very lightly.
having friends of the opposite sex just opens unneccessary doors. being in a MATURE relationship means growing the fuck up not getting drunk or high with your guy friends and not putting yourself in situations that might cause bad shit to happen. and just cause you havent done shit yet ( doubtful) doesnt mean you wont nerd. you might have not done anythign yet but i bet youve cheated on your bf's before, and you dont have to exclusively talk about relationship shit with you friends. that fact that you can go to them when you feel sad or cranky ANOTHER MAN BESIDES YOUR PARTNER is fucking cucked, and disrespectful. cause lets face it you hang out with your guy friends cause they make you happy dont they you whore that alone is confiding in another man besides your partner when you're sad. you sound like the kind of girl that makes her friends fuck buddys then (stops) when they get a bf, then break up and fuck them again. you're so blind.
quit projecting so hard bitch you act like i had all these girl friends lmao ive always hated whores i cant just be friends with them unless im fucking them. im traditional and i intend to keep my relationship traditional. cause it fucking worked, and it works. unlikw now where divorce rates are sky high.

>having friends of the opposite sex just opens unneccessary doors
yeah if you're stupid and have no self control

Hi dumb roasty :)

>She says that she starts to feel like I care more about my own looks than hers
Isn't this exactly how it's supposed to be?!

you mean like every women?

>360 and walk away

Just think about that '360' part for a little bit lol

>married at 23yo

enjoy being tied down in the prime of your youth

one could argue its ok to remain friends with your ex while pursuing marriage or a relationship of some kind. thats just naive. im sure it will be fine im not saying people are constantly fucking their friends in relationships come on now, but if they DO fuck someone it usually a friend or an ex. why even do that.

thats like saying its ok to have guys night out and go to strip clubs and partys and shit without your parner you should trust him. you humans are so naive. when i see relationships that have lasted life time those are the things they are NOT doing and theyre VERY conservative. when is see my dumb ass friends relationships or some dumb ass online's relationship its usually something along the lines of

" omg fit my gf just cheated on me when she went to cancun with just her friends wtf"

"omg fit my gf fucked her ex again she said they were just friends"

you retards keep doing things the same way and veered away from traditional values and this is what happens. yet you retards keep doing it for the sake of being hip, open minded and progressive.

sex is over rated. what am i being tied down to i love my wife and shes a hot latina. can you tell me? i dont want to be 70 yrs old when my daughter is 16 and bringing home tyrone or dying before i see my grandchildren. enjoy being a depressed old man with nothing.

you mean... 180 degrees?

>i think the problem with you is that you don't realize that there's more than one type of woman
HAHAHHA, it's so funny when every woman says this stupid shit.

I've been with enough women to know they are all the fucking same down to their core. Just like all men are the same at their core. We know within 5 seconds if we want to fuck a chick, we driven by physical appearance. Women follow their emotions/heart more.

Having friends of the opposite gender just creates possible problems in a relationship when problems of said relationship pop up. Why have that risk at all when it can be avoided. Female/male friendship will never be remotely comparable to male/male friendship.

literally not even the first to say the same thing, Veeky Forums has some smart posters

>women are retarded degenerate roastie normie whores everyone knows this.
>women come to my boards where degeneracy is usually shamed
>women talk about their degenerate ways and lifestyles like its ok
>women gets called names and leaves
>repeat.

why does this happen. why do roasties even come to this site full of men and mens content they would never date irl or agree with. oh i know.
women are slaves to being abused and used and told what to do i swear what worthless holes stfu and pop out some babys its all you're good for.

>Having friends of the opposite gender just creates possible problems in a relationship when problems of said relationship pop up. Why have that risk at all when it can be avoided. Female/male friendship will never be remotely comparable to male/male friendship.

this tbqh, literally every male/female friendship has this unspoken ignored sexual tension. It's always there, when I first went to uni in different state the main friendship group I was in was me 3 other friends and about 6 girls because we all did more or less the same classes, lived in same building, would go drinking same place. First semester break happens everyone goes home except for me and 1 other girl, basically had a whole week where it was just us to occupy ourselves in a city that neither of us really new. We spent most of that week drinking, smoking and having sex. Everyone comes back and we go back to more or less normal, but the point is that the temptation to just say 'fuck it' and have sex when no ones around is always there.

It's the Elephant in the room.

>trying to change a whore
baka senpai

you nevere know man ive convinced plenty of my normie friend on the whole friends of opposite sex arguement using literaly this thats how i convinced my wife too. she had some beta orbriter that always loved her but she was friend with for years. he didnt know we were about to get married and he just broke up with his gf and all of a sudden sends my wife a text saying how much he loves her and that they were meant to be together. i told her how the fuck is she going to have that in a newly wed marriage i always tell her what if i did that. women dont really see things until you tell them how theyd like it if you did it. theyre like children.