Does Veeky Forums like tall girls?

does Veeky Forums like tall girls?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ehta5Thc8iQ
girlswithmuscle.com/pictures/Maria Carolien Wattel
girlswithmuscle.com/pictures/Shawn Tan
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yes, only fat girls not allowed, and manface too

Yes, I am also tall enough for them most of the time.

Only sick fucks (usually the limp dick losers) want a tall girl to peg them

As long as they're not skeletons like these two

Also, how tall are the girls in the pic?

My tallest ex was around 6'4" and I like tall and thin girls or short and petite girls but I usually prefer the former.

Yeah, but not like those.

If a girl is going to be taller than me, she has to be thicc so I can play out some Oedipus kink

>tfw just want to lay my head on a girls lap sucking on her huge tits whilst she jerks me off

If she's skinny, mmm nah. That's just emasculating.

there's only one thing about a girl that Veeky Forums cares about

bench 1RM

>tall
yes
>skinny DYELs like that pic
no. Barely above fatties.

STICC > THICC

>there's only one thing about a girl that Veeky Forums cares about

them udders, I guess

I'm 6'3 and I prefer shorter girls.
They're just more feminine.
5'0-5'5 is ideal.

Plus you gotta cuck the manlets

How the fuck is she that much taller than Conan? Is she a giantess or is there some trickery at work?

I'm not sure out I could bench her breasts off of me

thats jimmy fallon

That's Jimmy Fallon who is 6'0.Karlie has heels on too.

I'm 6'4 and generally more drawn to shorter girls too, but I always looks so fucking awkward in photos next to them. A 5'10 girl would be ideal desu senpai

holy shit are you retarded or just trolling?
>tfw dunno if bait

yes but I would fuck any hot girl since I'm not a low test faggot

looks like marfan's to me

Just out of curiousity, because I'm not quite in the same boat, what's the appeal to the tall and thin? Like, as opposed to any other body type?

not him but I like tall and thin because long legs and torsos are sexy and the thinness is important because otherwise they look like WSM competitors

This. Having a tall girl wrap her legs around you is just the best senpai.

Only one.

My current fwb is 5'10". She wore 5 inch heels our first date and was the same height as me

I have never been on a fucking date with a woman who actually wears heels

Like I've met up with women off of tinder and we've gone to nice bars in central London and they've fucking turned up looking dishevelled or putting the bare minimum into their appearance

WHY

how do i deal with being a tall male

why cant i just have an easy manlet life

They're just there to screw not find a husband. You're not that valuable to them.

Manlet (171cm) with amazon fever, I like death by snu snu.

Been with a girl who I couldn't kiss during misionairy (she was 182cm ish)

I like the idea of the girl being taller than me and just dominating them.

Nice.

>Hey let's meet up at x at y o'clock
>>Teehee sure
>See you there, wear something nice

Girls absolutely love the opportunity to dress up. They just need the excuse or 'expectation' because they don't want to look like they're trying too hard. Depending on how the conversation went beforehand she'll either bail on you or she'll get dolled up for you.

Ur probably ugly

So doesn't that mean they should doll up?

Thank you, hungry skeleton.

>posting hungary skyscraper Skellys

>6' vs 5'11"

>does Veeky Forums like tall girls?
Everybody does like tall people because it is associated with good genes.
But what about breastlets with no chest at all? Like, if even 30A is too big...

No, not really.

Im a 177cm manlet and prefer girls who are shorter than me.

Dont know why manlets cry about tall girls not wanting them, there are plenty of hot 160cm girls out there.

>when she could literally kill you by smothering you with her breasts.

The boner wants it but I've nearly had that happen before, shit's scary.

It takes a little more than smothering user youtube.com/watch?v=ehta5Thc8iQ

WHat are their nrames?

honestly this is the average sort of girl i wish i had been having one night stands with in college

nothing really noteworthy about her but it would be a good night of feeling like you're normal. i'd almost rather bang her than someone objectively prettier because at that point you're like "ok you're banging me but you're out of my league, what's your angle"

with this girl you're like, "ok shes just horny like me, we're both average. cool"

anyway whats this thread about?

I'm 6'5 so height for girls doesn't really matter to me. I just like thin girls that I can throw around. Honestly anything from 4'11-6'1 is good for me.

so basically you like having "one night stands" with people you feel you could develop a relationship with?

So you're into... not having one night stands?

honestly this is the average sort of girl i wish i had been having one night stands with in college

nothing really noteworthy about her but it would be a good night of feeling like you're normal. i'd almost rather bang her than someone objectively prettier because at that point you're like "ok you're banging me but you're out of my league, what's your angle"

with this girl you're like "ok shes just horny like me, we're both average. cool"

anyway whats this thread about?

yes

I prefer girls 5'9 and up.

LOL Fallon is not 6'

making the rounds I see

No. I want to marry a cute small girl some day. Meaning like 5 foot. Had a crush on such a girl in highscool that's why, I guess. I'm just concerned for my bloodline. Will my sons become manlets? That would be awful. I'm 6 feet tall myself.

SHE'S CUTE

CUTE

fuckin this, i dont need no femalanks

I wonder how womanlets feel?

Can someone tell me what's up with all the virgin fatass faggots in the thread pretending to be 6' and up? I am a 6'5" man and I've only seen three men CLOSE to my height in the past month, Is this manlet overcompensation syndrome? Fuckers need to take their neck extenders and actually hang themselves with them

I love tall girls, but i hate anorexia. I'd rather a bit of muscle and fat on a girl than these skeletons. Hard to find a girl that's over 187cm though.

I'd fuck them over 90% of the women posted in """"""""high test""""""" threads

Then I'm your cure, buddy. 216cm/7'1".

Yeah, manlet genes depend on mother's height

Sometimes bad, sometimes doesn't matter
It stings a bit when people tell you tho

what do they tell you exactly?

Prove it

"Oh my got you're so small!"
"user you're like very short ahah"
a dude told me "ehehe your mom only made half a woman ahaha"

I saw this girl today she was like 6'3 and a fucking smoke show. She didn't look weird either just a giant pretty woman.

>"ehehe your mom only made half a woman ahaha"
fucking kek

why does Veeky Forums care about muscles and aesthetics when all they want is their bitches to be thicc or high test?

while i respect your loyalty to cucking manlets, i prefer grills who are the same height as me but its hard finding a grill who is 6'3

They look anorexic.
Revolting.

IT SIK
IT PIS

maybe he has big head and weird proportions and looks pretty close to karlie in the pic so

My dad is 6 feet tall but my mom is only 5 feet.
I'm 5'9 so it could've been worse. I'd go for someone closer to your height.

I do but I like to go for short girls to screw over manlets

>6'4
I always go after tall girls but for some reason get no play. Then their short cute friend comes up to me and I end up going home with her. I don't get it but whatever.

Not ones like those.
I want T H I N N not B O N E.

I'm a manlet so naturally i have a tall girl fetish

>tfw you'll never have a 6'0+, blonde, T H I N N, wife to breed ubermensch children with
Feels bad man

Should I approach any tall woman I see?
I don't want to deal with the awkward height difference with femlets forever.

Girl I like at the moment is maybe 5 cms shorter than me (I'm about 180 cm)

She has this really nice elegant and well-proportioned build, and great legs

So yes. But any taller than that would probably be too much

Well, me being a very tall guy makes going for tall girls much easier for me.

>that fucking gif

Tall girls are literally the most unattractive things ever.

A hambeast is prettier than a tall chick

>tfw I will never have legs this long
I'm mostly at peace now with my height but still

Karlie Kloss is friends with Casey Kikestat so fuck her

Nice duo, and Taylor Swift is best girl.

I am not a manlet so I can easily go for either of them.

Well, it nice to have legs those long.
And let me tell you, my legs are also very long and they are like the legs that the girls in OP's pic have.

Squat more you skelly bitch

don't know what your cutoff is for muscle, but here you go
girlswithmuscle.com/pictures/Maria Carolien Wattel
girlswithmuscle.com/pictures/Shawn Tan

Girls love my really long legs.
As well as some guys who mistake me for a girl.

Yeah, that's too much for me. I can appreciate them wanting a strong body and going through that level of dedication. But I can't get aroused by a she-hulk who's probably taking male hormones to achieve some of that shit.

When i say "some muscle", i mean at most, a bit of thigh, bicep and trap work. In essence, not being a complete twig. But not someone who could crush the tree said twig came from.

'Preciate the effort though

>your Dick user

>my mouth needs it

No, nobody does.
Want a thicc and strong beauty

ive never met anyone who would prefer really tall girls and im pretty tall myself as well as most of my friends

Just imagine how deep those vaginas are, and the fact that it's tight the entire way.

Make an even smaller one saying "right this instant" or "alo guvna". Am britnong fetish.

Yes those two are perfect because they look like human spaghetti and we all know how much of an impact that has in our lives

YOU (YOU) THIRSTY FAGGIT!! THE TREAD IS RUINED NOW!! Roll.